Premier Haxball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season 4 Top Players

+18
Geslan
salamini
Kamina
Groot
Beninho
Zizou
The Doctor
VENOM i7
Yawn
mlfaijati
Sugar Ray
B4D 4SS
Legacy
Jai.
gred 2.0
Skillem
Rénbeaudach
socrates
22 posters
Go down
Sugar Ray
Sugar Ray
Superman

Season 4 Top Players - Page 2 Empty Re: Season 4 Top Players

Wed Apr 13 2016, 18:29
Gjonaj wrote:
Sugar Ray wrote:If camping wins you games than why not, it's worked for Fox hound.

So stop adding the 1 goal 2 goal malarkey then

What does that have to do with stopping it?
gred 2.0
gred 2.0
PremierHax Member

Wed Apr 13 2016, 18:50
B4D 4SS wrote:tbh its impossible 2 have an accurate system, like u sed cacca cud be man of the match, nd he wud get less points than a gk who kept clean sheet , but was useless at keeping possession. the most accurate way 2 do a points system wud be for the admins to rate in order the 3 most useful players in that match,nd give them points in their order of 1st 2nd 3rd
How can it be the most accurate when its going to be subjective and probably biased, plus its a lot of work for admins who are busy with other stuff clown
Jai.
Energetic

Wed Apr 13 2016, 19:15
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
Sugar Ray wrote:If camping wins you games than why not, it's worked for Fox hound.

does anyone really choose to defend/bus/camp bla bla bla, they're just not as good as the other team and have to get pinned
B4D 4SS
B4D 4SS
Superman

Wed Apr 13 2016, 20:05
xOscar wrote:That would be far too subjective to be accurate :S

not really if the whole admin team have a vote and then its averaged, u can clearly see cacca is a more useful gk than maestro for winning games, that is MORE accurate than the current system, whether its 100% accurate wont matter, its closer to 100% than dis system atm (for gks)

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

The Doctor
The Doctor
Smooth Operator

Wed Apr 13 2016, 20:15
Jai. wrote:

does anyone really choose to defend/bus/camp bla bla bla, they're just not as good as the other team and have to get pinned
ur right to an extent, obv the weaker team will get pinned, but its how they behave after being pinned which defines a bus imo.

if they just stay near the goal and let them do the passin without tryna intercept or make a run at one point, then that's a choice they made to stay in their half and just defend, ie camp/bus

The Doctor
The Doctor
Smooth Operator

Wed Apr 13 2016, 21:21
Message reputation : 0% (2 votes)
i don't hav an issue about nu'in what u on?
just tryna offer constructive criticism to the xp system in hopes that it'll be fairer and it will not have to be tweaked and what-not every season

ofc I don't expect a short-term thinker like you to understand the long-term points I'm making
B4D 4SS
B4D 4SS
Superman

Wed Apr 13 2016, 23:13
l0l doc dont even respond 2 this attention seeker, everything i post he tries 2 bait a reaction, stop being so lonely oscar go get a job and do sumthing useful.
The Doctor
The Doctor
Smooth Operator

Wed Apr 13 2016, 23:43
B4D 4SS wrote:l0l doc dont even respond 2 this attention seeker, everything i post he tries 2 bait a reaction, stop being so lonely oscar go get a job and do sumthing useful.
Ikr
Mans fishing for +rep and tryna get out the negative one from losing to me in a previous argument
Peak

Rep is earnt fam, the numbers on the forum mean nothing.

+1 me tho
Sugar Ray
Sugar Ray
Superman

Thu Apr 14 2016, 16:36
Ok I came up with a new but similar system to the old one. You guys seem to all agree that playing full games gives too much of an advantage on those who don't play the full game.

So now I removed the defensive contributions from attackers so now attackers are solely rated on goals scored and assists. Because of this I also brought the gk xp rates down a little but it doesn't make much of a difference as the attacker rates are gone now.

So getting a clean sheet would be the equivalent to scoring a hatrick (like the old system and on haxleague)

scoring 2 goals is equivalent to a goalkeeper playing the full match and only conceding one

Scoring 1 goal is equivalent to a goalkeeper playing the full match and conceding 2

So the balance is still there as there haven't been too many drastic changes from the last one, imo it looks better like this and the less complex the eaiser it is fr me to edit the old systems from the previous seasons.

I still have the old one saved so let me know what u guys think I can always switch it back to the old one.

Legacy
Legacy
Promising

Thu Apr 14 2016, 18:04
Message reputation : 0% (1 vote)
If you want these ranking to be more reliable why not do players rating just like these that you can see in, bundesliga, PL, bbva, fifa etc...Get some group of people that don't favor others( definitely not doctor or giggs) and let them give players the rating based on their performance on the pitch. For example rating can vary from 1-6 or 1-10 but without decimals numbers. For instance if player gets rating of 7, the player gets addiditional 7 points to the overall ranking. I know that this may be time consuming but Im sharing my idea so you can think about this option.
mlfaijati
mlfaijati
Administrator
Administrator

Thu Apr 14 2016, 18:22
- nobody is getting points based on arbitary ratings

- if the 'problem' (i dont even view it as a problem but w.e) is with team s rotating players, then just award xp for clean sheets per half again, or maybe even exclusively per half, as generally rotation happens when some players in a certain position play 1 half each in a game

- somewhere earlier in this thread someone spoke about xp for winning a game, which sounds like a good idea to me
Sugar Ray
Sugar Ray
Superman

Thu Apr 14 2016, 19:30
We have done that rating thing para, but this isn't about rating, this goes by stats. Tbh I don't know why captains would sub keepers at half time anyway, deja did it with speaks and maestro but that just doesn't give them a chance for a clean sheet. If you are going to rotate with keepers why not give both a full game each a week?...
B4D 4SS
B4D 4SS
Superman

Thu Apr 14 2016, 20:43
exp per games won is genios, cus that is the most accurate showing of who the better players are, the 1s who win.
Sugar Ray
Sugar Ray
Superman

Thu Apr 14 2016, 20:56
Doesn't really prove who the better individuals are otherwise 80% of premierhax must be better than jai.

Sugar Ray
Sugar Ray
Superman

Thu Apr 14 2016, 21:14
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hardly any subsitutions of gk's in this league have been from lag, I would know because I record minutes played. If it's not a priority for that captain of player than they dont need to compete for top clean sheets. If the player wants to compete then he should speak to his captain about it.
B4D 4SS
B4D 4SS
Superman

Thu Apr 14 2016, 22:07
Sugar Ray wrote:Doesn't really prove who the better individuals are otherwise 80% of premierhax must be better than jai.

look how many goals jai has caused over the last 4 matches. i know he's not trying atm, but the way jai is playing at the moment 80% of individuals in premhax are better.

how many wins u get positively correlates with how well u perform, so it shud be a good measure to use for judging who the ssn4 top players are.

mlfaijati
mlfaijati
Administrator
Administrator

Thu Apr 14 2016, 22:36
Message reputation : 40% (5 votes)
why do you write your posts like such a prick oscar?

Anonymous

Thu Apr 14 2016, 23:19
let's face it, everyone on this forum is a cunt and will complain regardless. just have 3 separate tables for goals scored, assists and clean sheets. who cares about anything else?

Anonymous

Thu Apr 14 2016, 23:50
B4D 4SS wrote:
Sugar Ray wrote:Doesn't really prove who the better individuals are otherwise 80% of premierhax must be better than jai.

look how many goals jai has caused over the last 4 matches. i know he's not trying atm, but the way jai is playing at the moment 80% of individuals in premhax are better.

how many wins u get positively correlates with how well u perform, so it shud be a good measure to use for judging who the ssn4 top players are.
M8 theres a league table for that....
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum