Premier Haxball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need UK team representing at the HCL

+29
xXxogre69xXx
SebastiAn
abi
UKOriginal
lumi
Geslan
Ghost
Hannes
Kamina
Swift
VENOM i7
Lloyd Banks
Groot
Q
abacus
noj
Skillem
Holtby
Sugar Ray
MrP
Beninho
Yawn
socrates
The Doctor
corn
Rénbeaudach
Jai.
mlfaijati
B4D 4SS
33 posters
Go down
Kamina
Promising

Need UK team representing at the HCL - Page 4 Empty Re: Need UK team representing at the HCL

Sun Mar 20 2016, 15:20
Message reputation : 38% (13 votes)
you people are weird, because youre always talking about UK. every player is responsible for himself, and fm and haxtrick lost those country borders, you can choose free with who you want to play and not and if you really everyone can also become one of the best players.
but if you want to get your own UK-community like how it is the case here, or uk-based teams in the big tournaments, then you should maybe think about getting your own language and worse internet like italy or turkey, so foreigners loose fun there faster.

i think its really funny how the only player who really got to a good 4vs4-team after beginning in premierhax is swedish. its all a matter of attitude, there are some players who also played in old fm already and are really good of course like mlf or soc and so on, but nearly noone really tries to be really good or things like that. most are only active on leaguedays or very rare, many unexperienced uk players think that they are really intelligent and dont really try to learn from better ones, many just have a bad attitude so noone wants to play with them, others have shit ping.
in my fm-team for example everyone can get the chance, if he is nice and motivated, but when i sign uk-players theyre inactive - bad luck.

but yes, people like soc try really hard to get a community here, that isnt based on skill and things like that, and you should try supporting them so that everyone looses his fun. many random foreigner teams could win this league even with noobs as herna, new player from public yawn and ultra slow and ineffective playing naho.
but uks like to talk about haxball a lot, like rating players, discussing and things like that. and many uks like to troll or overrate themselves or their meaning. reading this forum is always funny for neutral persons.
if anyone here wants to play hcl noone stops him from doing that. and if people are moaning about that they dont play in a national team or something like that they should proove theirselves in a serious league first. except vakoj noone is really playing actively in team uk, should be so hard to become better i think. but its nice that you have so much national spirit here, in germany for example everyone hates each other so there will probably be no serious team germany anymore.
oh sorry i like writing
mlfaijati
mlfaijati
Administrator
Administrator

Need UK team representing at the HCL - Page 4 Empty Re: Need UK team representing at the HCL

Sun Mar 20 2016, 15:40
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Kamina wrote:you people are weird, because youre always talking about UK. every player is responsible for himself, and fm and haxtrick lost those country borders, you can choose free with who you want to play and not and if you really everyone can also become one of the best players.
but if you want to get your own UK-community like how it is the case here, or uk-based teams in the big tournaments, then you should maybe think about getting your own language and worse internet like italy or turkey, so foreigners loose fun there faster.

i think its really funny how the only player who really got to a good 4vs4-team after beginning in premierhax is swedish. its all a matter of attitude, there are some players who also played in old fm already and are really good of course like mlf or soc and so on, but nearly noone really tries to be really good or things like that. most are only active on leaguedays or very rare, many unexperienced uk players think that they are really intelligent and dont really try to learn from better ones, many just have a bad attitude so noone wants to play with them, others have shit ping.
in my fm-team for example everyone can get the chance, if he is nice and motivated, but when i sign uk-players theyre inactive - bad luck.

but yes, people like soc try really hard to get a community here, that isnt based on skill and things like that, and you should try supporting them so that everyone looses his fun. many random foreigner teams could win this league even with noobs as herna, new player from public yawn and ultra slow and ineffective playing naho.
but uks like to talk about haxball a lot, like rating players, discussing and things like that. and many uks like to troll or overrate themselves or their meaning. reading this forum is always funny for neutral persons.
if anyone here wants to play hcl noone stops him from doing that. and if people are moaning about that they dont play in a national team or something like that they should proove theirselves in a serious league first. except vakoj noone is really playing actively in team uk, should be so hard to become better i think. but its nice that you have so much national spirit here, in germany for example everyone hates each other so there will probably be no serious team germany anymore.
oh sorry i like writing

Need UK team representing at the HCL - Page 4 413854832afc65db338b97f84a75be45
Lloyd Banks
Lloyd Banks
Dynamite

Sun Mar 20 2016, 17:35
mlfaijati wrote:did you just triple post swift what the fuck

also with regard to people banning uk players in pubs, certainly when the room says "pro/high level only" then it's understandable, but i can't remember who said it before (think it was jai), but really new players need to take the responsibility themselves and play by themselves/play 1v1 to get their basic skills up before playing in competitive 3v3 pubs. if they don't have the dedication to do that then then they won't have the dedication to play in a league imo

this. i only played 1v1 when i first started
Hannes

Mon Mar 21 2016, 14:57
Message reputation : 67% (3 votes)
Rénbeaudach wrote:

In fact, aside from myself Maddude, and for a brief period Witsel, I don't think anyone has truly wanted to give relatively inexperienced players a fair chance in the recent past, and even then all three of us no longer play FM.

You really are forgetting Gazza, he was doing good job with Victory Hunters, just didnt continue after one season, whyever...
Aswell you have to mention Jds here imo. Best example is Twigg.

I think many teams would give players a chance, but u have to join FM and FM ts instead of moaning in publics.

And of course its possible to make UK teams in FM, Hot Shots did fine at the start, but you really need a bit commitment.
If there were serious applications of british teams for FM they were accepted normally. Skill is not a criteria.

So who killed UK Haxball? Chillmaz or me?
socrates
socrates
Smooth Operator

Mon Mar 21 2016, 15:22
Hannes wrote:So who killed UK Haxball? Chillmaz or me?

Pffft no one thinks that. You guys have been the best admins FM have had apart from Jonny. As far as I'm aware every UK team that has applied has been accepted. UK hax losing interest is down to UK players only.
Ghost
Ghost
Administrator
Administrator

Mon Mar 21 2016, 17:16
Message reputation : 100% (6 votes)
Hannes wrote:So who killed UK Haxball?

Ovo & Rachel.

A black man & a woman. Now I'm not racist or misogynist but the stats speak for themselves.
Rénbeaudach
Rénbeaudach
Administrator
Administrator

Mon Mar 21 2016, 17:32
Didn't mean to imply that it was any of the admins' fault like your or Chillmaz, more the majority of the captains wussing out when they had the chance to do more. It would indeed have been nice if Gazza had continued for more than one season I suppose, didn't really think of him because he stayed for such a short time.
mlfaijati
mlfaijati
Administrator
Administrator

Mon Mar 21 2016, 17:54
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
i guess though you have to blame someone down the line for trying to keep the league with 20 teams by accepting teams that weren't committed to the league

i did the same in galaxy though, sometimes when running a league you get a bit blinded
Jai.
Energetic

Mon Mar 21 2016, 18:58
Message reputation : 33% (3 votes)
gaz got a group of uk players all together yeah, but once he quit can't seem anything of them around now, or if they are still playing are still shit, same as hot shots, both captains left those players haven't pushed on at all

don't really think jds is a great example either, what players has he signed uk wise that have done anything, none? only players that have made it have played with foreigners, only down to the players that are committed enough/good enough that can do that

and theres fuck all cus uk hax has been on the wane for ages, now everyone just admit i'm the best
Geslan
Geslan
Promising

Sun May 01 2016, 23:19
Message reputation : 0% (2 votes)
Too many immigrants in fm! (joking)
Geslan
Geslan
Promising

Sun May 01 2016, 23:24
Message reputation : 0% (1 vote)
Yawn wrote:Doc, Put me Jai and a decent UK st and we will win you 3v3 hcl Wink

But i dont get it, nothing stops you from finding a decent team in haxtrick/Fm to play with, why you have to play with UKs? Look at the current best UK players in leagues (vakoj, Socrates, Jai), all playing in foreign teams. Only Turkey has enough top players to create many top top teams for HCL etc ^^

And Hot Shots would have been decent if they just kept going for a few more seasons like TuT, but without patience you wont get anywhere...

Too hard to get a damn team. Non-UK captains their seem to perfer their friends and stuff.
Geslan
Geslan
Promising

Sun May 01 2016, 23:25

But i dont get it, nothing stops you from finding a decent team in haxtrick/Fm to play with, why you have to play with UKs? Look at the current best UK players in leagues (vakoj, Socrates, Jai), all playing in foreign teams. Only Turkey has enough top players to create many top top teams for HCL etc ^^

And Hot Shots would have been decent if they just kept going for a few more seasons like TuT, but without patience you wont get anywhere...

Too hard to get a damn team. Non-UK captains their seem to perfer their friends and stuff.
VENOM i7
Dynamite

Mon May 02 2016, 09:28
Shootstar7 wrote:

You need to just ghost around the "Players Available for FS" channel and wait for an fs and show what you can do. Once you start getting used to 3def friendlies it gets easier for you to play with others in FM.

Another thing is, not every captain is as nice as you think. There are known to be a lot of idiotic gypsies all around Europe looking for trouble and tbh the stereotype of UK not being as good is used more than my cooked dinners [or curries]
lumi
lumi
Administrator
Administrator

Mon May 02 2016, 10:52
Ghost wrote:
Hannes wrote:So who killed UK Haxball?

Ovo & Rachel.

A black man & a woman. Now I'm not racist or misogynist but the stats speak for themselves.

not one to wade in on an argument but..

think you'll find ovo and signorelli were the first to stack their teams with foreign imports

UKOriginal
Energetic

Mon May 02 2016, 13:36
Message reputation : 75% (4 votes)
Haxtrick is having a 4v4 Draft Funcup this saturday (7th May) at 7pm (20 CET). You could be drafted with experienced players and be noticed by captains and maybe get signed Very Happy

If you want to be captain then pm me.
And this funcup will be held on the new ts server
Server IP:
Groot
Administrator
Administrator

Mon May 02 2016, 13:51
UKOriginal wrote:Haxtrick is having a 4v4 Draft Funcup this saturday (7th May) at 7pm (20 CET). You could be drafted with experienced players and be noticed by captains and maybe get signed Very Happy

If you want to be captain then pm me.
And this funcup will be held on the new ts server
Server IP:
sounds fun, might participate.

@op you seem keen, maybe you should think about forming a team in FM next season with some Premierhax players. Hopefully some of our experienced players would be willing to help yous out along the way. Would be a fun project to be honest if you sign active and dedicated players.
B4D 4SS
B4D 4SS
Superman

Wed May 04 2016, 11:09
Message reputation : 60% (5 votes)
yeh im working on it twigg bounce
UKOriginal
Energetic

Sat May 07 2016, 08:08
Just a reminder. Haxtrick funcup is tonight (if you wanna particapate)
abi
Energetic

Sat May 07 2016, 14:07
Message reputation : 0% (1 vote)
just go to college with maddude and you'll be fine u fukn numptys
SebastiAn
SebastiAn
PremierHax Member

Sat May 07 2016, 19:18
Most threads here are quite alarmingly reaching 4chan levels
xXxogre69xXx
PremierHax Member

Sat May 07 2016, 19:23
check em
socrates
socrates
Smooth Operator

Sun May 08 2016, 12:58
New team applications for next season on FM are now open: http://fm-haxball.co.uk/community/viewtopic.php?p=60876#p60874
Sugar Ray
Sugar Ray
Superman

Sun May 08 2016, 14:37
Message reputation : 50% (2 votes)
socrates wrote:New team applications for next season on FM are now open: http://fm-haxball.co.uk/community/viewtopic.php?p=60876#p60874

Hot shots 2.0?
Geslan
Geslan
Promising

Sat May 14 2016, 15:16
Message reputation : 50% (2 votes)
The problem lies with our own attitude sometimes.Most of you are good peoples but when I first joined premhax room i got banned and I got insulted a lot by a lot people of this site in those pub rooms XD. Left me a bad impression and I joined other countries rooms. I would not have been here if it wasn't for b4d and TITAN inviting me .Maybe more new uk players dont join cuz of this

Last edited by Shootstar7 on Sat May 14 2016, 15:22; edited 1 time in total
Ghost
Ghost
Administrator
Administrator

Sat May 14 2016, 15:19
Name & shame, Shoot. I bet it was Mani ... it's always fucking Mani.

I GOT MY EYE ON YOU BRO!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum