Premier Haxball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
socrates
socrates
Smooth Operator

Matchday 11 Preview Empty Matchday 11 Preview

Sat Feb 27 2016, 10:56
Message reputation : 100% (6 votes)
Matchday 11 Preview B11CjkNChannel 3 vs Can't ScoreMatchday 11 Preview CS

This will most likely be the hardest obstacle remaining for C3 if they are to go the full season winning every game. Even the very best teams are capable of having a bad day at the office and having heard one or two players in their team talk about the "low standard of players in Premier Hax" they should avoid being too cocky here. It will not be an easy game for them however if they do succeed against Can't Score I would bet on them acheiving a fantastic season of winning every game. They will likely be without Cacca, however with Herna in goal it shouldn't make much difference to C3.

Can't Score have only a fragile lead over Deja in the battle for 2nd place and this match could be crucial. Having already played against C3 themselves Deja will be hoping that Can't Score will suffer the same fate so they can regain 2nd place. If Can't Score win this match it would be a big blow for Deja and I think it would give Can't Score the momentum to win that battle. Having been the source of some debate in the ratings thread if giggs manages to put in a match winning performance against this quality opposition it would completely silence his doubters and highlight his credentials to be included in the next UK squad.

Due to mlf looking as though he is getting back near his best when playing as gk I don't predict this will be a high scoring game but I think C3 will continue their reign of terror and win 2-1.

Matchday 11 Preview D3278691dcd098b38462cdc0f337c908HK Stalingrad vs Deja EntendudesMatchday 11 Preview XTqJhyr

The next 2 games are tough fixtures and make or break for HKS. Lose and they could be in danger of dropping out the top 4 and losing out on the final CL place. Win and they can make a late push to rise ahead of Deja and Can't Score. Having seen ogre playing in pubs lately he has the remarkable ability to go months without playing and return still looking class. He could have a big impact on this match.

After this match Deja play 3 of the bottom 4 teams in their final matches so they will know a win here puts them in a great position. Expect them to defend solidly as they have all season and look to punish their opponents on the counter attack. Premier Hax's version of Leicester City. Swift is another who has looked very good since his return and a strong end to the season will also put his name in the hat to earn another UK call up.

Tough to call but Deja's consistency makes me lean towards them with HKS vulnerable of leaking goals after the first mistake. Deja to win 3-1.

Matchday 11 Preview Ballonfire_zpse1a43a31Hot Shots vs SheepshaggersMatchday 11 Preview Db0f892ced

This could be Hot Shots best ever season. They are only just outside the top 4 and have a good chance of making it this match day. With a Cup Final also to play for they have a great opportunity to set Hot Shots history. Getting close is one thing but can they take one of these chances now the pressure is on? They deserve a bit of success after the first 2 disappointing seasons and hopefully a win here could set them on the right path.

As for Sheeps their win against HKS (if it is allowed) is very impressive and its a shame no one will get to see that replay. They need to kick on from this and they have a chance here to rain on Hot Shots parade and get some revenge after being dumped out of the Cup. They will be hoping that the result on big is not the same as medium. The Doctor has been very vocal in his criticism of others on the forum and it's time for him to prove with his own performances that he isn't blowing hot air.

I expect a closer game than their Cup semi final and think this will be a 2-2 draw.

Matchday 11 Preview ZImVb0uPelicans vs SoccerettesMatchday 11 Preview 11

Pelicans will believe they can win this bottom of the table clash. Whereas they have made steady improvements as the season has progressed their opponents seem to be on the decline. Recent friendly matches have been fairly balanced and this could be an end to end game. corn is the man to watch for Pelicans - his performances have been much better lately and as someone who has always had great potential he will be tough to beat in this match.

I think we have maybe given up on this season already. It has been poor from us I can't deny that and what we need to do is show some pride in the remaining games and go down fighting. Too many sloppy goals have been conceded and it has been a killer blow for our confidence. New rules for next season look like it could force us apart and so I hope we can have one last hurrah and go out with our heads held high. If not then at least score some sick own goals for our collection Smile

Cmon Soccerettes!! 3-2 win with mc smiley scoring a hat-trick.

If you would like to do any future previews please send us a message or post here: https://premierhax.forumotion.co.uk/t625-preview-review-team

Thanks for reading.
socrates
socrates
Smooth Operator

Matchday 11 Preview Empty Re: Matchday 11 Preview

Mon Feb 29 2016, 10:49
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
1st vs 2nd
3rd vs 4th
5th vs 6th
7th vs 8th

Super Monday sponsored by Ghost's Toy Shop Ltd.
Zizou
Zizou
Energetic

Mon Feb 29 2016, 18:03
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Thumb Up Nice job Soc.
Goodluck everyone!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum