Premier Haxball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
giggs'
giggs'
Forum Bangout
Posts : 316
Reputation : 13
Status :
Online
Offline

Season Three Player Ratings Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Season Three Player Ratings Thread

Thu Feb 18 2016, 14:44
Message reputation : 0% (2 votes)
well guess what I think you fucked up there didn't you? I was at Channel 3, YES THEY WON THE LEAGUE LOL. I played about 3 games but I did score 4 goals not to bad was it? more than u scored last season l0l
Anonymous
Guest
Guest

Season Three Player Ratings Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Season Three Player Ratings Thread

Thu Feb 18 2016, 16:13
Bunch of baboons
Rénbeaudach
Rénbeaudach
Administrator
Administrator
Posts : 689
Reputation : 152
Status :
Online
Offline

Season Three Player Ratings Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Season Three Player Ratings Thread

Thu Feb 18 2016, 16:45
Message reputation : 0% (4 votes)
Giggs is a good player. He's also probably one of the few that I will admit that I have underrated this season, he's got a lot smarter over the past few months and is a far more useful player than you are doc.

@B4D 4SS wrote:how can people rate above their own rating accurately? this wud be impossible cause they only have vision for their rank and below (skill aside, im talking subtle positioning aspects which makes up most of a players level)

In response to you B4D 4SS, would you not be able to tell the difference between opponents that are easy to play against and those that are difficult to play against? Even if you are not the best of players I think it is able to appreciate players that have varying levels of effectiveness above that of your own.


Last edited by Rénbeaudach on Thu Feb 18 2016, 16:51; edited 1 time in total
Wildey
Wildey
Energetic
Posts : 112
Reputation : 26
Status :
Online
Offline

Season Three Player Ratings Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Season Three Player Ratings Thread

Thu Feb 18 2016, 16:49
Message reputation : 0% (1 vote)
True.




Spoiler:
-------------------------------------------------------------
Ghost
Ghost
Administrator
Administrator
Posts : 436
Reputation : 167
Status :
Online
Offline

Season Three Player Ratings Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Season Three Player Ratings Thread

Thu Feb 18 2016, 16:49
Message reputation : 0% (1 vote)
This thread is pretty much exactly the same as Punk's sig gif.
mlfaijati
mlfaijati
Administrator
Administrator
Posts : 642
Reputation : 190
Status :
Online
Offline

Season Three Player Ratings Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Season Three Player Ratings Thread

Thu Feb 18 2016, 16:59
Message reputation : 0% (3 votes)
what ever happened to actually averaging all of these ratings anyway?




I wouldn't trade one stupid decision
For another five years of life

Yeah, I'm losing my edge.
I'm losing my edge.
The kids are coming up from behind.
avatar
Q
Promising
Posts : 39
Reputation : 16
Status :
Online
Offline

Season Three Player Ratings Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Season Three Player Ratings Thread

Thu Feb 18 2016, 17:15
Message reputation : 67% (3 votes)
Why the Giggs hating? I can't say I knew much about him before this season but he's a good player and I feel he's underrated for sure.

Spoiler:
In before - no-one cares about your opinion Q, stfu
Anonymous
Guest
Guest

Season Three Player Ratings Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Season Three Player Ratings Thread

Thu Feb 18 2016, 17:20
@Q wrote:Why the Giggs hating? I can't say I knew much about him before this season but he's a good player and I feel he's underrated for sure.

Spoiler:
In before - no-one cares about your opinion Q, stfu

Didnu know i was rated most underrated player 2013, 2014 and 2015
The mad thing is i neva even knew what haxball was in 2013
avatar
Yawn
Dynamite
Posts : 253
Reputation : 59
Status :
Online
Offline

Season Three Player Ratings Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Season Three Player Ratings Thread

Thu Feb 18 2016, 17:30
Message reputation : 20% (5 votes)
@B4D 4SS wrote:how can people rate above their own rating accurately? this wud be impossible cause they only have vision for their rank and below (skill aside, im talking subtle positioning aspects which makes up most of a players level)

This is true ^

3-4 months ago when i got slammed in every game i couldnt really see any difference between good players at all, but ofc the more i play and the better i get, the easier it is to regognize who is actually really good, and who only beat me cuz i was a noob.

Many of these ratings shows that bad ass is right 100%, no h8
Sugar Ray
Sugar Ray
Superman
Posts : 897
Reputation : -45
Status :
Online
Offline

Season Three Player Ratings Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Season Three Player Ratings Thread

Thu Feb 18 2016, 17:42
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
I don't think giggs is underrated yet, he didn't really play much last season so is still relatively new to the league. So tbf he's getting decent ratings considering this is his first full season, I remember how half the league's ratings were horrendous in season 1 so I guess its natural.

However if giggs keeps this form he's in up i'm sure he will be higher next season.




Season Three Player Ratings Thread - Page 4 Sugar_Ray_Band_Logo
B4D 4SS
B4D 4SS
Superman
Posts : 728
Reputation : -124
Status :
Online
Offline

Season Three Player Ratings Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Season Three Player Ratings Thread

Thu Feb 18 2016, 18:25
Message reputation : 0% (1 vote)
@Rénbeaudach wrote:Giggs is a good player. He's also probably one of the few that I will admit that I have underrated this season, he's got a lot smarter over the past few months and is a far more useful player than you are doc.

@B4D 4SS wrote:how can people rate above their own rating accurately? this wud be impossible cause they only have vision for their rank and below (skill aside, im talking subtle positioning aspects which makes up most of a players level)

In response to you B4D 4SS, would you not be able to tell the difference between opponents that are easy to play against and those that are difficult to play against? Even if you are not the best of players I think it is able to appreciate players that have varying levels of effectiveness above that of your own.

yeh this is true, but there is a large part of skill that is not obvious also, but of course high skill like nero or cacca stands out




SSN4-SSN7-SSN8-SSN9-SSN10 - PREMHAX CHAMPION

RECORD OF MOST CONSECUTIVE SEASONS WON (4) - SSN7+SSN8+SSN9+SSN10

RECORD OF MOST SEASONS WON OVERALL (5) - SSN4+SSN7+SSN8+SSN9+SSN10


Season Three Player Ratings Thread - Page 4 608acd3c81e66fad2dd60310a818a1bb
The Doctor
The Doctor
Smooth Operator
Posts : 407
Reputation : -89
Status :
Online
Offline

Season Three Player Ratings Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Season Three Player Ratings Thread

Thu Feb 18 2016, 18:26
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
@Rénbeaudach wrote:Giggs is a good player. He's also probably one of the few that I will admit that I have underrated this season, he's got a lot smarter over the past few months and is a far more useful player than you are doc.

Well, I did anticipate that you for one would defend him, as you two are players in similar situations.
Surrounded by those who are better than yourselves, in teams that can pass from one side of the pitch to the other.
To go as far as to say he is a "far more useful player than you are doc" with no evidence to support your claim except your own personal liking to each player is truly foolish, and it goes to show how little you know about the UK hax community.

I do not think I am the best, far from it, however, it does annoy me to a degree when players who cannot even get the ball off of me in pubs are rated higher than me based on who their teammates are and which team they play for. Going by your logic ren, I have played against giggs in 3s and he provided little discomfort to my usual rhythm of the game. I got past him with ease. I have also played him in 1s and although I was shaky at the start due to the ping I came out on top in both halves. What is it you have left to say?
inb4 "well he mite b betta dan u in 4s"

This is meant to be an objective ratings thread where players are rated on what they can actually do. Rating a player such as giggs who, in my honest opinion is average at best, the same level as me, or better yet, the same level as Holtby is just downright stupidity. You are spitting in the faces of those who have polished their skills and have in a sense, worked for their now almost perfect control of the ball.

I know what it is which has blinded you all. You see, when a player of lower skill both technically and mentally suddenly starts to improve, his improvement is exaggerated tenfold, when in reality they have only moved up a notch overall. We all like the underdog story yes, but this is just blatant lying.
Some of these players (giggs), actually believe these lies...

giggs'
giggs'
Forum Bangout
Posts : 316
Reputation : 13
Status :
Online
Offline

Season Three Player Ratings Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Season Three Player Ratings Thread

Thu Feb 18 2016, 18:52
doc actually I remember when I fucking raped u in a pub before juked you bad and you came to ts crying to me not to tell anyone
Rénbeaudach
Rénbeaudach
Administrator
Administrator
Posts : 689
Reputation : 152
Status :
Online
Offline

Season Three Player Ratings Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Season Three Player Ratings Thread

Thu Feb 18 2016, 19:04
Message reputation : 0% (4 votes)
@The Doctor wrote:
@Rénbeaudach wrote:Giggs is a good player. He's also probably one of the few that I will admit that I have underrated this season, he's got a lot smarter over the past few months and is a far more useful player than you are doc.

Well, I did anticipate that you for one would defend him, as you two are players in similar situations.
Surrounded by those who are better than yourselves, in teams that can pass from one side of the pitch to the other.


giggs is on a similar level to mlf and not far from the skill level of lee, so I don't see where you get the idea that he's being carried by better players, 4/10 bait made me reply
The Doctor
The Doctor
Smooth Operator
Posts : 407
Reputation : -89
Status :
Online
Offline

Season Three Player Ratings Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Season Three Player Ratings Thread

Thu Feb 18 2016, 19:21
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
@Giggs' wrote:doc actually I remember when I fucking raped u in a pub before juked you bad and you came to ts crying to me not to tell anyone
One juke doesn't equate to you suddenly being better than me calm yourself.

As for ren, so you say he is at the same level as 2 players who are in the national squad for UK, but what's this ren... how come you did not pick him for the squad?
Is it because you too believe he is not at the level you have stated, but you say it only in an attempt to enrage me?
2/10 bait, I know you can do better

Stop making giggs out to be what he is not. It's only going to increase the distance I have to throw him from

Rénbeaudach
Rénbeaudach
Administrator
Administrator
Posts : 689
Reputation : 152
Status :
Online
Offline

Season Three Player Ratings Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Season Three Player Ratings Thread

Thu Feb 18 2016, 20:04
Message reputation : 0% (6 votes)
@The Doctor wrote:
@Giggs' wrote:doc actually I remember when I fucking raped u in a pub before juked you bad and you came to ts crying to me not to tell anyone
One juke doesn't equate to you suddenly being better than me calm yourself.

As for ren, so you say he is at the same level as 2 players who are in the national squad for UK, but what's this ren... how come you did not pick him for the squad?
Is it because you too believe he is not at the level you have stated, but you say it only in an attempt to enrage me?
2/10 bait, I know you can do better

Stop making giggs out to be what he is not. It's only going to increase the distance I have to throw him from


Because he wasn't when I picked the team in October, as you might notice now it's February, i.e. 4 months hence in which giggs has become a better player, now I know your skill level has stagnated since early 2014 but just because your own hubris renders you incapable of learning anything doesn't mean that players willing to use their brain from time to time can't get any better you absolute cabbage.

Suffice to say, he has a much better chance of being included in the next squad than you do.
The Doctor
The Doctor
Smooth Operator
Posts : 407
Reputation : -89
Status :
Online
Offline

Season Three Player Ratings Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Season Three Player Ratings Thread

Thu Feb 18 2016, 22:05
Message reputation : 33% (3 votes)
I know I am good enough for TeamUK, but the only thing stopping me from joining is the good-for-nothing captain who seems to hate me for speaking the brutal truth, the truth a lot of you turn a blind eye to, and not succumbing to the nonsense he spouts but actually providing my own opinion on the matter.

What you are saying is that in a meager 4months a player not known that well as a great player has become so good that he now stands as a front-running candidate for the national team.. this isn't One Punch Man, get your facts straight.

I deserve a spot in the UK Squad not some plebian monkey who believes juking someone once, makes them superior in every aspect.
B4D 4SS
B4D 4SS
Superman
Posts : 728
Reputation : -124
Status :
Online
Offline

Season Three Player Ratings Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Season Three Player Ratings Thread

Thu Feb 18 2016, 23:28
Message reputation : 0% (3 votes)
@The Doctor wrote:I know I am good enough for TeamUK, but the only thing stopping me from joining is the good-for-nothing captain who seems to hate me for speaking the brutal truth, the truth a lot of you turn a blind eye to, and not succumbing to the nonsense he spouts but actually providing my own opinion on the matter.

What you are saying is that in a meager 4months a player not known that well as a great player has become so good that he now stands as a front-running candidate for the national team.. this isn't One Punch Man, get your facts straight.

I deserve a spot in the UK Squad not some plebian monkey who believes juking someone once, makes them superior in every aspect.

doctore i will teach u how 2 bus and u will be skill ceiling player!1!!




SSN4-SSN7-SSN8-SSN9-SSN10 - PREMHAX CHAMPION

RECORD OF MOST CONSECUTIVE SEASONS WON (4) - SSN7+SSN8+SSN9+SSN10

RECORD OF MOST SEASONS WON OVERALL (5) - SSN4+SSN7+SSN8+SSN9+SSN10


Season Three Player Ratings Thread - Page 4 608acd3c81e66fad2dd60310a818a1bb
The Doctor
The Doctor
Smooth Operator
Posts : 407
Reputation : -89
Status :
Online
Offline

Season Three Player Ratings Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Season Three Player Ratings Thread

Thu Feb 18 2016, 23:57
Message reputation : 50% (2 votes)
yuss pleeez teech mi sensei
I also want to lern how to gat karried by strong playerz and just pass tu dem so I dont hav 2 duu ani real thinking myself like renebeaushit and these little... kiggs
Hhhh
Anonymous
Guest
Guest

Season Three Player Ratings Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Season Three Player Ratings Thread

Fri Feb 19 2016, 08:22
Y'all use too many big words i dont like that
Zizou
Zizou
Energetic
Posts : 143
Reputation : 52
Status :
Online
Offline

Season Three Player Ratings Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Season Three Player Ratings Thread

Fri Feb 19 2016, 10:58
Message reputation : 50% (4 votes)
Basketball keep it going lads, best read on these forums as yet!Green Laugh
Sugar Ray
Sugar Ray
Superman
Posts : 897
Reputation : -45
Status :
Online
Offline

Season Three Player Ratings Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Season Three Player Ratings Thread

Fri Feb 19 2016, 14:34
Message reputation : 0% (3 votes)
Doc's getting fired at from all corners




Season Three Player Ratings Thread - Page 4 Sugar_Ray_Band_Logo
The Doctor
The Doctor
Smooth Operator
Posts : 407
Reputation : -89
Status :
Online
Offline

Season Three Player Ratings Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Season Three Player Ratings Thread

Fri Feb 19 2016, 15:18
Message reputation : 0% (2 votes)
It's actually quite facetious that the players who are the most maladroit in game are the ones who think they are good.
What I've gleaned from this thread alone is that ren is a burden to UK haxball, not allowing talented youngsters to compete on the international stage as he fears they will succeed in an area where him and his selected group of "specialists" have not been able to succeed in.

No matter.
Me rambling on about two digit ratings for days on end is moot. The real problem lies with the unelected leaders of UKhaxball who decide things under no authority of their own but the subtle goading of their allies.
This community shall never be convivial, and my rage shall remain implacable until everything is done in a fair manner.

One day you will all lionize my efforts.
One day.

heard cm doesn't like big words
giggs'
giggs'
Forum Bangout
Posts : 316
Reputation : 13
Status :
Online
Offline

Season Three Player Ratings Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Season Three Player Ratings Thread

Fri Feb 19 2016, 15:28
doctor ur taking this way to seriously mate, take a deep breath and calm down. Also face the facts I am better than you LOL cyclops
avatar
Swift
Forum Bangout
Posts : 398
Reputation : -115
Status :
Online
Offline

Season Three Player Ratings Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Season Three Player Ratings Thread

Fri Feb 19 2016, 19:56
Message reputation : 0% (1 vote)
wait wot, i shud be in team uk again, came bak after ages out and still scorin goals wtf ren
Sponsored content

Season Three Player Ratings Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Season Three Player Ratings Thread

Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum