Premier Haxball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
StringerBell
StringerBell
Promising

Fifa Player Ratings Version 2! Empty Fifa Player Ratings Version 2!

Wed Aug 05 2015, 14:30
for some reason the other thread was locked, so ill answer Swift here instead.

Swift's comment "Literally all you have said is that im greedy in a stupidly longer way. Dont say I get carried because that doesnt happen, players like Reus didnt even play he played one game in the season so get your facts right before insulting me. Even if I do play with good players that doesnt mean I get carried you imbecile, you just completely contradicted your argument. It means I can play well in a team above all else you retarded fuck. I never compromise my team with my goals you idiot , the team totally benefiys from it. Also you have just blown my ego out of proportion here and dont start accusing me when you are an utterly shite player yourself. And so what we lost in the cupfinal? At least we got there which you will never manage. Just shut the fuck up about my selfishness because you dont know the first thing about it." End of quote.

Please stop taking my points out of proportion. I never said u got carried by Reus, I used Reus as an example of one of the players u got carried by, you also got carried by Rauto, Mish etc etc. And no I didn't contradict my argument, even I would manage to win the league in haxleague with players like Reus and Rauto around me. Your competition was incredibly weak with your strongest opponent being Multible Scorgasms (whose by no means a weak team, but players like Reus and Rauto cud take them and the rest of the teams with any random pubplayer). I never said you compromised your team with your goals, I said your extremely selfish and predictable gameplay did. And again, why are you continuously bringing my level into this? It's completely irrelevant, and I never said I was good at the first place.

Now please take your generic bullshit and juvenile insults and fuck off.
Donny
Donny
Dynamite

Fifa Player Ratings Version 2! Empty Re: Fifa Player Ratings Version 2!

Wed Aug 05 2015, 14:31
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
"For some reason" lol
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum