Premier Haxball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
UKOriginal
Energetic

Interview with the "misunderstood legend"! Ryan McCarthy Empty Interview with the "misunderstood legend"! Ryan McCarthy

Fri Feb 17 2017, 22:07
Message reputation : 100% (4 votes)
Hello and welcome to my secondinterview for this season. Todays guest is Ryan McCarthy. In his words a "misunderstood hero". Here is his recent promo https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGoSfKd9trI

Hello Ryan.How are you today?
hello i am fine what about you ?

Im good thanks Smile. Now lets start off by finding out about your history, when did you start haxball?
I started back in 2011 in August. Some friends from a wrestling community played this game and i joined for fun then i keep playng and i started to play more and more. One day i remember  i got told by one of my friends to join and play for  them it was 4vs4 when i played and i wasn*t good at all at that time but i just keep playng and here i am today

And you are still bad now Smile :love: You were drafted into DEJA, are you pleased?
i won't say bad i mean look at yourself compared to me. But ye i got drafted by DEJA and i am  happy in my opinion it*s been the biggest team i played for so far in recent Premhax seasons. I played alot of friendly matches with Ahmed and Styl and we have good chemestry. So i am happy to play with them and i enjoy having fun with them plus my friend Kubanazionalle the bosnian player is also here. We were together also in HaxStars where us were most rezerve players but together we were better then the first lineup team and we performed very good together.

Ye i dont compare myself to you, your too bad for me to do that Very Happy Anyway, lets put the jokes to one side and talk about your video you released a few months ago called the "Misunderstood hero". Why do you feel that people misunderstand you?
it*s because it seems like you know since i lefted guard dogs in my first season. because Gjonaj  only played himself all matches i decided to step up and  leaving the team because it was clearly he wasnt giving me a chance. then after that all people seem to follow him like sheeps. But later they found what kind of person he is as captain. he has his fans like Venom another paki who follows him everywhere. But thats in the past the misunderstood hero is because i watched a video made by mytimesquare  about Gotze at FC Bayern with the same title. and i find myself in his position.  I feel like everytime i am tryng to do my best and its not enough.. if you look at my performances last season i did score some goals.

So what i see is that Gotze is your inspiration. Lets talk about PremierHax now, who do you think will win the league this season
I think with the squad that we have we can win the title this season. Last time my team did  HaxStars put some problems to DEJA but this season i will try help DEJA winning the title but i see Bromley as runners up

Who do you hate the most in the league and if you do what is the reason?
i don't really hate anybody. because i learned that  some person will not like me and some persons will appreciate me. i can*t change peoples mind how to think about me. I might say Gjonaj still have some issues with me because i watched his preview and he took some shoots at me and also rejected my captain application this season which i dont think its fair because i got alot of experience as captain of 3x. My team FC Bayern  from Ehax is gonna participate in the hcl 3x and i will show there how much experience as captain i have. But if i have to choose a person who i dislike its probabily Gjonaj and Venom

I guess I speak for the whole community that you haven't had a good start to the league yet. Is this because of Gjonaj or is there a different reason?
i was seen as a young talented kid when i started the league but Gjonaj only keep me on benching and when i tried to say to him to let me play at least a half he ignored me  even tho i deserved because i scored alot of goals in the friendly matches for his team.  i think its because i started to defend myself against Gjonaj in the first season when i lefted he talked dirty to me and i just gave him a taste of his own medicine.

You wrote that you left Guard Dogs, but on the forum it shows CM cut you. But who cares either way you are out of the team. But let me ask you this. In season 4 you played 50% of the games you attended and you thought it wasnt enough and you insulted your captain cm punk in the middle of the game do you think he was right to ban and then cut you?
well he cuted  me because i said i want to leave the team and yes i do remember the words that ive said to him. During that match. At that moment i just wanted to play and my reaction got the best of me. In that respective day i played very well. I scored in all the friendly matches that i played and i still was benched just so CM can put his ass on the pitch and getting the mins he wanted.

So do you believe CM was right to ban you from that game?
well he did what he had to do for his interest.  I guess he couldn*t take how bad i insulted him and he knows i was right  with the words i said to him. But thats in the past. I learned later what kind of person he was. And i am not the only person who thinks he was dumb at that moment.

Do you think Ahmed will be the same as CMPUNK. Not putting you in games that you deserve to be in?
No i know how Ahmed thinks and how he does things. He will give me a fair chance if i deserve it. I am friend with him and i know him  since he started playng haxball i guess he was also in one of my teams back in 2013. So i am good friend with him and i won*t be mad if i will bench some games if i don*t deserve to play

Premhax have got new admins (Gjonaj, Flash & Drix). Do you think the league will be better with them or do you feel it will become worse or do you think it will stay the same
it will be good because flash is in charge aswell i know him he is a good boy and he will do a good job but with gjonaj in charge its a posibility that this league could die just like his last league

Drix was also part of the admin team in pigeonhax with CM, do you believe Drix will make this league die aswell?
I don't think Drix was the main problem that made pigeonhax die. It was the bad administration and also the teams lost interest because of the inactivity by the admins i guess alot of wildcards and stuff like that but i know Premhax isn*t gonna die because of the people who are playng in this league there are alot of good old players and also new players who will keep this league alive

You have qualified into HCL, do you think you will get passed qualifications round?
yes its a must win situation with the squad that i have. I have signed 4 players 3 some are playng for ArchNemeses and 1 who is playng in league1. plus i have Danny who is been my crucial player in the league he is also the co capitan of the team and Aszy and Tigre who  played well and helped us alot.

Lastly, do you have any shoutouts or any final words to conclude this interview?
not really... i will just say  India is better then Pakistan  those 2 persons will know who this shootout have been directed to

Thanks for this interview Ryan! Have a good day
Thank you too and here i got a photo of me and you together at that team som we played together in Haxtrick Remake Wink i have keep it up for you to give it to you

Last edited by UKOriginal on Fri Feb 17 2017, 22:10; edited 1 time in total
Drix
Drix
Administrator
Administrator

Interview with the "misunderstood legend"! Ryan McCarthy Empty Re: Interview with the "misunderstood legend"! Ryan McCarthy

Fri Feb 17 2017, 22:09
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
UKOriginal wrote:
i won't say bad i mean look at yourself compared to me.

im sorry to say this mate, but arif is better than you
Cazorla
Cazorla
PremierHax Member

Interview with the "misunderstood legend"! Ryan McCarthy Empty Re: Interview with the "misunderstood legend"! Ryan McCarthy

Fri Feb 17 2017, 22:11
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
Nice interview, even though I don't agree with giving this worthless dweeb any time or attention.
Flaviu
PremierHax Member

Fri Feb 17 2017, 22:27
Drix wrote:
UKOriginal wrote:
i won't say bad i mean look at yourself compared to me.

im sorry to say this mate, but arif is better than you

No problem you have your opinions i have mine Wink
Flaviu
PremierHax Member

Fri Feb 17 2017, 22:29
Cazorla wrote:Nice interview, even though I don't agree with giving this worthless dweeb any time or attention.

Cazorla mate please.. i know you are a talented guy and i hope we will meet in HCL to see who is better Wink
As i said i have the haters and it seems like you are one of them
Gjonaj
Gjonaj
Smooth Operator

Fri Feb 17 2017, 22:29
Message reputation : 50% (4 votes)
In light of recent derogatory aspersions and/or slurs appropriated by Ryan McCarthy in his latest interview, punishment will be dealt promptly in order to diffuse the situation.
Flaviu
PremierHax Member

Fri Feb 17 2017, 23:00
Gjonaj wrote:In light of recent derogatory aspersions and/or slurs appropriated by Ryan McCarthy in his latest interview, punishment will be dealt promptly in order to diffuse the situation.

Whatever Punk i have rights to say my opinion about you. I didn*t say fuck you or something like that.. indeed i think it was a decent interview. Plus it wasn*t racist at all when i called you or Venom Paki is because you are Paki just like Ukoriginal is british or MrP is german. So don*t try to change who you are and be proud of your country Wink and ye i still think India is better then Pakistan Very Happy thats my opinion.
Gjonaj
Gjonaj
Smooth Operator

Fri Feb 17 2017, 23:07
Message reputation : 50% (2 votes)
Regarding Ryan Mccarthy's inconsiderate and impertinment remarks towards Venom and myself, a ban has been issued to reprimand his actions and portray that Premhax is a haxball society in which racism is not tolerate, for the time being, Ryan Mccarthy is banned from partaking in the Preseason cup.

P.S I'm British too.

Behave urselves
VENOM i7
Dynamite

Sat Feb 18 2017, 12:10
the moral of the story is....

PAKISTAN ZINDABAD
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum