Premier Haxball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
B4D 4SS
B4D 4SS
Superman

arsenal give yawn 2 us for our 1st round pick in ssn 5 draft Empty arsenal give yawn 2 us for our 1st round pick in ssn 5 draft

Sun May 29 2016, 16:51
Message reputation : 0% (2 votes)
or if its auction they take have 20% of our money
Anonymous

arsenal give yawn 2 us for our 1st round pick in ssn 5 draft Empty Re: arsenal give yawn 2 us for our 1st round pick in ssn 5 draft

Sun May 29 2016, 16:57
accepted
Anonymous

arsenal give yawn 2 us for our 1st round pick in ssn 5 draft Empty Re: arsenal give yawn 2 us for our 1st round pick in ssn 5 draft

Sun May 29 2016, 17:32
Get abacus to accept it faggots

Lolling at these shit deals
mlfaijati
mlfaijati
Administrator
Administrator

Sun May 29 2016, 17:42
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
1st round pick in the last draft goes for the last/2nd last pick next season, good stuff
corn
corn
Administrator
Administrator

Sun May 29 2016, 17:55
confirm, since abacus has gone awol, admins have agreed that chuckdog has rights for cutting, signing and trading until end of season

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Anonymous

Mon May 30 2016, 14:34
xOscar wrote:Wow, isn't there literally only 3 games left in the season??  Facepalm  Facepalm  Facepalm

:hits:
B4d secures Yawn so his chances to win vs Arsenal gets higher, is it really that hard to understand?

Anonymous

Mon May 30 2016, 18:11
xOscar wrote:
Hop wrote:B4d secures Yawn so his chances to win vs Arsenal gets higher, is it really that hard to understand?

Yes is it very difficult to understand. Why on earth would you give away a first round DP for ANY player with just 3 games to go.  Facepalm

I imagine the thinking behind it is that he'll keep him for next season? But i mean judging by Mad and Jds captaincy applications (the two most likely players to have been kept) it would seem he has little say in whether Yawn stays or not.

Furthermore, Arsenal now have 3 of the 10 first round picks ... DP's as a transfer currency needs reviewing imo.
Not arsenals fault so i don't think it really needs reviewing.

Anonymous

Mon May 30 2016, 19:20
They lost Jds and yawn can u not see what they lost for such gains....

socrates
socrates
Smooth Operator

Wed Jun 01 2016, 13:26
Not saying this is the case but what if B4D would already be planning to disband next ssn? Then he has no need for his draft picks and this is a dodgy trade.

As Soc's are disbanding I could just give 1st/2nd round picks to a captain I like for next ssn.

I think trading for draft picks is a slippery slope that should never have been allowed as I said at the time. Even if the trade is valid it still means arsenal have 3 first round picks next season. Everything should be balanced at the beginning of a new season not with one team having a massive advantage.
Anonymous

Wed Jun 01 2016, 13:57
I get what you're saying but I wasn't exactly going to decline the offers I got for Jds and yawn. I can't help when captains do stupid things. I think generally draft pick trades work well but this season is just an exception with captains just making very, very short sighted decisions. Not like it matters anyway as Arsenal will probably disband and if they do, the draft picks should all be reset.
Ghost
Ghost
Administrator
Administrator

Wed Jun 01 2016, 14:02
To be fair, there's nothing stopping things like this happening in real life leagues like the NFL/NHL that use a draft. It's just short sightedness on the part of naive captains.

Maybe from next season just block first round pick trades so at least the first round is left neutral? From round 2 onwards let them do what they want, though.
socrates
socrates
Smooth Operator

Wed Jun 01 2016, 14:12
Yeah I agree but this isn't NFL/NHL. There's no money or fans involved. Premierhax should be balanced always.

Ofc its not arsenals fault - they haven't done anything wrong. More that the rules should prevent situations like this occurring. Its not just the people involved in the trade that are affected - every other team is at a disadvantage now because of it.
Anonymous

Wed Jun 01 2016, 14:27
maybe u shud review the people who make these deals rather than the system.
socrates
socrates
Smooth Operator

Wed Jun 01 2016, 14:40
Better to fix the system when it causes problems. Would no one have a problem with me giving arsenal another 1st round pick for Cacca for example?

Would be a smart deal for us as draft picks are meaningless but then they would have 4 first round picks...

B4D 4SS
B4D 4SS
Superman

Wed Jun 01 2016, 14:46
Message reputation : 67% (3 votes)
im nt disbanding next ssn and i told chucky this b4 he accepted the deal.

also im nt being short sighted, since next ssn im keeping shna and giving him league game time so he can improve. so SS wont be a competitive team probably just aim for somewhere mid table cus shna has never played in league before only pub games, so it wont matter if SS go behind on the picks too much or have much of an impact.
socrates
socrates
Smooth Operator

Wed Jun 01 2016, 14:52
Nice Thumb Up

But even if you're happy with the trade it still affects other teams. It wouldnt affect Socs if I gave away our draft picks but it could have a big impact on the draft next ssn.
abi
Energetic

Wed Jun 01 2016, 14:56
LGB winning next season anyway you dumb priks l0lsweg
mlfaijati
mlfaijati
Administrator
Administrator

Wed Jun 01 2016, 15:59
the waivers system has to work with some sort of system where teams can trade assets for players, otherwise a team that wants to sign a player can do so without the other teams really being able to do anything about it in a way that would benefit them

i do agree that there are problems with the current system though, i think admins should reserve the right to block unfair trades
Yawn
Dynamite

Wed Jun 08 2016, 00:21
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
Confirm
mlfaijati
mlfaijati
Administrator
Administrator

Wed Jun 15 2016, 15:10
in meditation of this move, i'd say it'd be a good idea to implement the rule which is currently in place in FM which says that players can only play for 1 team per "half" of the season, so as to stop similar deals like this in the future
Anonymous

Thu Jun 16 2016, 00:24
arsenal give yawn 2 us for our 1st round pick in ssn 5 draft IIRSIDt
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum