Premier Haxball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mourinho new manager

+6
Silent
Rénbeaudach
corn
giggs'
Sugar Ray
VENOM i7
10 posters
Go down
VENOM i7
Dynamite

Mourinho new manager Empty Mourinho new manager

Sat May 21 2016, 21:30
Message reputation : 67% (3 votes)
What's your thoughts about mourinho about being Manchester United's future manager?
Ryan Giggs deserved a shot tbh
Sugar Ray
Sugar Ray
Superman

Mourinho new manager Empty Re: Mourinho new manager

Sat May 21 2016, 22:02
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
I'm gutted...chelsea shouldnt have sacked him he is a legend..i think he will win the title in two Years.
giggs'
giggs'
Forum Bangout

Sat May 21 2016, 22:22
No way did Ryan Giggs deserve a shot this early to risky. Mourinho is the best manager we could of got I am fucking delighted he is the new man.
Anonymous

Sat May 21 2016, 22:37
https://streamable.com/o4j8
corn
corn
Administrator
Administrator

Sun May 22 2016, 00:40
It's being reported by the BBC, a reliable source but doesn't mean it's confirmed.
giggs'
giggs'
Forum Bangout

Sun May 22 2016, 12:40
I am sure it was confirmed by Sky Sports News last night
Rénbeaudach
Rénbeaudach
Administrator
Administrator

Sun May 22 2016, 13:01
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Say bye-bye to the careers of Rashford, Varela, Fosu-Mensah, Wilson, Borthwick-Jackson, Pereira...
Silent
Silent
Smooth Operator

Sun May 22 2016, 13:22
Lucky Man Utd
corn
corn
Administrator
Administrator

Sun May 22 2016, 13:35
Giggs' wrote:I am sure it was confirmed by Sky Sports News last night

Believe it when the club announces it.
Sugar Ray
Sugar Ray
Superman

Sun May 22 2016, 13:59
Rénbeaudach wrote:Say bye-bye to the careers of Rashford, Varela, Fosu-Mensah, Wilson, Borthwick-Jackson, Pereira...

Don't forget lingaard
Rénbeaudach
Rénbeaudach
Administrator
Administrator

Sun May 22 2016, 14:17
he's 23 so he should just get away with it
Geslan
Geslan
Promising

Sun May 22 2016, 15:46
van gaal should stay. His philosophy is working
Anonymous

Sun May 22 2016, 16:09
Zola

Sun May 22 2016, 17:33
Zlatan will be his assistant
giggs'
giggs'
Forum Bangout

Sun May 22 2016, 17:38
Rénbeaudach wrote:he's 23 so he should just get away with it
Varela is 23 as well
♥

Sat Jun 04 2016, 18:22
Of course it was good for the youngsters to get a chance from van Gaal, but if United want to previal like they once did, I think they should get themselves a squad with title aspirations that's able to compete in the CL. Mourinho is the right man to assemble such a squad if you ask me.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Anonymous

Sat Jun 04 2016, 19:37
it's not that he doesn't play youngsters, it's that he doesn't bring through youth players. Someone like Rashford will be fine because he's already an established player in the first team. Out of the others, I'd say Fosu-Mensah and Jesse Lingard are the only ones who legitimately looked like they could be first teamers anyway.
corn
corn
Administrator
Administrator

Sat Jun 04 2016, 19:53
chuckleberry finn wrote:it's not that he doesn't play youngsters, it's that he doesn't bring through youth players. Someone like Rashford will be fine because he's already an established player in the first team. Out of the others, I'd say Fosu-Mensah and Jesse Lingard are the only ones who legitimately looked like they could be first teamers anyway.

Borthwick-Jackson as well. I can honestly see Luke Shaw playing more up field as his career progresses. I see flashes of Bale in him and I reckon he can be a great winger in the future.
Silent
Silent
Smooth Operator

Sat Jun 04 2016, 20:01
Koeman snaked Southampton!  Mad thoughts?
Sugar Ray
Sugar Ray
Superman

Sat Jun 04 2016, 20:04
He had the best academy in the world with Chelsea, they won 2 FA youth cups, the u21 premier league and u19 uefa youth league during his time at the club. Other then Loftus-Cheek (who he only used against league 1 teams) he didn't bring through a single player. And If they couldn't get a look in at Chelsea what hope do those kids at united have?
corn
corn
Administrator
Administrator

Sat Jun 04 2016, 20:11
Świeczka wrote:Koeman snaked Southampton!  Mad thoughts?

Sideways step. He's moved from a club that's too good to be relegated but not good enough to challenge for top 4 to a club that's too good to be relegated but not good enough to challenge for top 4. Personally I don't rate him that highly as a manager but Everton's academy is good and they will have a bit more pulling power than Southampton due to the Merseyside derby and the history of the club.

I can see De Boer being the new Southampton manager; Dutch, last managed in the Eredivise and won titles there, a reputable name and operates like Koeman (signs players on the cheap and utilizes the academy).
Silent
Silent
Smooth Operator

Sat Jun 04 2016, 20:13
corn wrote:
Sideways step. He's moved from a club that's too good to be relegated but not good enough to challenge for top 4 to a club that's too good to be relegated but not good enough to challenge for top 4. Personally I don't rate him that highly as a manager but Everton's academy is good and they will have a bit more pulling power than Southampton due to the Merseyside derby and the history of the club.

I can see De Boer being the new Southampton manager; Dutch, last managed in the Eredivise and won titles there, a reputable name and operates like Koeman (signs players on the cheap and utilizes the academy).
I reckon that Everton will challenge for top 4 because their new shareholder gave Koeman a £150 million pitty to buy players, it just depends who they buy now.
corn
corn
Administrator
Administrator

Sat Jun 04 2016, 20:16
Sugar Ray wrote:He had the best academy in the world with Chelsea, they won 2 FA youth cups, the u21 premier league and u19 uefa youth league during his time at the club. Other then Loftus-Cheek (who he only used against league 1 teams) he didn't bring through a single player. And If they couldn't get a look in at Chelsea what hope do those kids at united have?

He operates on a 'If they're good enough, they're old enough' mentality. He brought Varane to Madrid and gave him good playing time, he dropped Cech for Coutois who was and still is young for a goalkeeper, same with Hazard. At Inter he gave Santon, Biabany, Coutinho and Balotelli regular playing time as well. Chelsea's midfield were poor last season but what could Loftus-Cheek have done to improve the side? He rarely played under Hiddink either and he played Kenedy and Traore regularly.
♥

Sat Jun 04 2016, 20:49
If de Boer actually goes to Southampton I hope he brings Bazoer / Tete / El Ghazi with him, seeing as Southampton youngsters develop and find a bigger club every year. Thing is they already have quite a few promising youngsters so they might get wasted on the bench :\
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum