Premier Haxball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Flaviu
PremierHax Member

You can*t change the past but you can change the future Empty You can*t change the past but you can change the future

Wed Apr 13 2016, 21:41
Message reputation : 50% (4 votes)
So Punk have decided to cut me. By the way the way he did was really bad sayng stuff like pregnancy or stuff like that.. well done. Today i have found a way to leave the past behind and try to improve myself. So all i want to say is sorry for my bad behavior. i ain*t sorry for the things i have said about Punk as a captain. But i*m sorry for sayng stuff about his mom and family. So Punk i hope you can forgive me about that. Jai i know all you have try to do was to help your team so i*m okay with it. I want to end this (war or what do you call it) and focus on future.

Last edited by Ryan McCarthy on Sat Apr 16 2016, 23:00; edited 1 time in total
Legacy
Legacy
Promising

You can*t change the past but you can change the future Empty Re: You can*t change the past but you can change the future

Wed Apr 13 2016, 21:43
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
lol
Anonymous

You can*t change the past but you can change the future Empty Re: You can*t change the past but you can change the future

Wed Apr 13 2016, 21:51
Ryan McCarthy wrote:Cut Jai

Post by Gjonaj Today at 10:26 pm

Jk Cut RyanMcCarthy, he says he pregnant so i guess its goodbye

He would mean i have leaved his mommy pregnant and that*s why he is cutting me because he wants to be alone on parents. He don*t like to share just like he don*t want to share playtime with other players on his team.
To be honest with you dude. I had respected you untill you banned me from the prev game against SS.
Being signed by you or being on Free Agency was same shit. Succes with being a cunt. Regardless Ryan McCarthy
chuckle
Jai.
Energetic

Fri Apr 15 2016, 19:07
Message reputation : 40% (5 votes)
you were shite lad no loss
Flaviu
PremierHax Member

Sat Apr 16 2016, 12:01
Message reputation : 60% (5 votes)
Good Luck in future Wink

Last edited by Ryan McCarthy on Sat Apr 16 2016, 23:08; edited 2 times in total
VENOM i7
Dynamite

Sat Apr 16 2016, 12:05
Message reputation : 33% (3 votes)
calm man

jai's playing style is supposed to be like that, he is an aggresive type of attacking gk. he's a great mentor for us mann
Flaviu
PremierHax Member

Sat Apr 16 2016, 12:24
VENOM i7 wrote:calm man

jai's playing style is supposed to be like that, he is an aggresive type of attacking gk. he's a great mentor for us mann

It*s okay man leave it all behind.

Last edited by Ryan McCarthy on Sat Apr 16 2016, 23:08; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Sat Apr 16 2016, 13:19
All this thread has proved is that u r a diked.

B4D 4SS
B4D 4SS
Superman

Sat Apr 16 2016, 13:42
fucking puppies
VENOM i7
Dynamite

Sat Apr 16 2016, 14:29
Message reputation : 50% (2 votes)
B4D please qweeqweeqwe
Anonymous

Sat Apr 16 2016, 16:00
Behave urselves

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum