Premier Haxball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ssn4 Prediction

+17
xXxogre69xXx
Beninho
Ghost
VENOM i7
mlfaijati
giggs'
gred 2.0
Zizou
The Doctor
Skillem
Sugar Ray
Rénbeaudach
corn
TsM
Kamina
nero
Yawn
21 posters
Go down
Yawn
Dynamite

Ssn4 Prediction  Empty Ssn4 Prediction

Mon Mar 28 2016, 00:15
Message reputation : 100% (9 votes)
1. HK Stalingrad (Rénbeaudach, ogre, gado, Monstah, R2-D2, Sebastian, Foyaz )
Probably the most stacked squad with good quality on many players, they are for me the favorites. Only team that can afford one of their star players dissapearing, and still do really good.

2. Sheepshaggers ( B4D 4SS, The Doctor, Mad, Ahmed, schna)
Well its hard to predict where this team will end up cuz im not sure how active Mad will be. But even without him they have a solid lineup, ahmed is really good gk. Idk how good their offensive force will be without maddude but will see. They can either be 2nd or 6th.

3. Cant Score ( Mlf, giggs, aeRo, beninho, salamini, element )
An solid mix of players, Mlf giggs and beninho probably have good chemistry from last season. I dont know element really but aeRo is a really good player that will definitely lift the team when he is there, but will struggle with activity (?). Salamini is a solid destroyer that can play any position. This team will for sure be top3, doubt they will end any worse than top3, mby they might even win :O

4. Guard Dogs ( CM Punk, Jai, Lee, Cazorla, Kratos, Venom, Ryan McCarthy)

CM punk the best captain is back, but this time without NL players?!?!? wtf
Well, its also a strong squad, especially Jai is the star, and if he remains active in premhax the team will for sure be one of the favorites for the title. Many decent strikers + the UK talent venom. The team is probably a bit to dependent on Jai, but will be fun to see how they do.

5. DEJA ( Zizou (M), Speaks , Ðiesel , Sтeғαn, Swift, Pizzi, Danny)

The NL team of this season, good balanced squad with stefan that can score out of anything. But i doubt the striker partnership with swift will be the best, since rumours says they dont get along to well. Speaks and pizzi good gks, feeels like a team that can beat any team this season but also lose any game.

6. Soccerettes ( Socrates, Ghost, MrP, Q, Shootstar, Zola )

The only team thats left from season one with Cant Score. Ssn3 was pretty bad but Socs are now back with 3 new players in Q, Shootstar and Zola. Also 2 solid players in MrP and Ghost is still left. Socrates went up to being manager which will really hurt the team, but Socs is a great team, that wont lose easy to any team. Was probably the most difficult team to encounter with C3, when they focus they always play good, but can be really sloopy and out of nowhere lose to  weaker sides.

7. L8 Unseen ( Świeczka, Kamina, ParanormalActivity, snackbox, Nub )
Another team that is hard to place for me, i only know Kamina, who probably is atleast a top3 gk in this league. Ive seen paranormal in pub and he was pretty good actually, and from what ive heard the other 3 are really good aswell. So this team might aswell go and win everything, hard to predict Razz

8. Arsenal ( Abacus, Chuckdog, Yawn, Tanzim, Progamer, Jds)
My team, hopefully we do well but tanzim will struggle with activity + me as gk is a risk. I think we can upset many teams but will probably go into most games as underdogs.

9. Fox Hounds ( Twigg, Holtby, Sugar, Jiminy Cricket, JPF96, xOscar )
I really like this team and hope they do well. This season is probably the closest, and any team can becomes champions, or atleast a top3 team. Twigg is a great player, and has holtby and sugar to back him up. i think jiminy cricket is inactive and xOscar has problem with his internet. Idk anything about JPF96.

10. Pelicans ( corn, Iceman, Hannes, Knucklez, Fear, Kirito, Teraquista )

Also a good squad, but i had to put someone last, but hopefully corns team will prove me wrong. Iceman was a really good gk in the international big easy cup, Kirito is a good player that has FM experience (which for me means alot since he regulary play vs really good opponents). Hannes also a really good gk, but will lack activity i suppose. I dont really know the rest to well, but tera is a great guy in pubs!

Sry bad English, please do yours

Last edited by Yawn on Mon Mar 28 2016, 00:24; edited 1 time in total
nero
nero
PremierHax Member

Ssn4 Prediction  Empty Re: Ssn4 Prediction

Mon Mar 28 2016, 00:19
Message reputation : 100% (3 votes)
i predict everyone to have a fun time Thumb Up
Kamina
Promising

Mon Mar 28 2016, 00:21
Message reputation : 57% (7 votes)
as long everyone is having a great time the table doesnt care!

1. l8 unseen (because of kamina [and the others of course])
2. cs (when aero is active)
3. hks
4. socs
5. deja
6. ss
7. pelicans
8. arsenal
9. fox hounds
10. guard dogs

Last edited by Kamina on Mon Mar 28 2016, 00:30; edited 1 time in total
TsM
TsM
PremierHax Member

Mon Mar 28 2016, 00:27
CM says he can name 3 gks better than u
Kamina
Promising

Mon Mar 28 2016, 00:36
Message reputation : 60% (5 votes)
i can too, because im a really bad player. mlfaijati, hannes, yawn, ren, sebastian, iceman, ahmed, q, salamini, speaks, holtby. lets see who will make the best season!
Anonymous

Mon Mar 28 2016, 00:37
HKS
CS
GD
FH
Deja
SH
Socs
Pelicans
L8
Arsenal

Last edited by Gjonaj on Mon Mar 28 2016, 00:49; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Mon Mar 28 2016, 00:46
Kamina wrote:i can too, because im a really bad player. mlfaijati, hannes, yawn, ren, sebastian, iceman, ahmed, q, salamini, speaks, holtby. lets see who will make the best season!

U pretty much nailed it

Starting to make me believe u do have a brain

Well done kidda.
corn
corn
Administrator
Administrator

Mon Mar 28 2016, 00:59
Message reputation : 75% (4 votes)
Teams change throughout the course of the season so predictions are never really that accurate, but based on the squads now these are my predictions:

1. Sheepshaggers - B4D 4SS is a great player and has good chemistry with The Doctor, who I believe will make the Team UK squad at some point if he carries on improving and becomes less controversial with his opinions. Although Mad can only play a few games per season, his experience will prove invaluable for Doc and B4D, as well as Ahmed who in my opinion has come on leaps and bounds over the last few months. I've seen shna and hes decent. With Doc, B4D, Mad, Ahmed and a possible 6th player (Hopsin?) I reckon Sheeps will win the league, with Doc's ego exploding all over the forums.

2. DEJA - The overall quality of the league has improved, and so have DEJA's squad. In my opinion, they had the best draft; they have signed players who they know work well together. Speaks is a decent keeper but I think Pizzi will be first choice for them. Then they have Diesel who is a good destroyer and Stefan or a familiar face in Swift leading the line, the latter quite underrated by most. Not seen Danny but I presume the Dutchies recommended him so he is probably good. Shame Ziz won't be playing though as I believe he still has a lot to offer.

3. HK Stalingrad - Ren's team. gado is pretty good but I think Ren is the better goalkeeper of the two. Ogre and R2 obviously have great chemistry from playing with ANDALE! and Monstah is a difficult player to stop. The thing I like about this team is that they have great depth, and that most of their players can fill in anywhere. SebastiAn has improved a bit since I last saw him, was always a pragmatic player but seems to have added solidity to his game. Foyaz is the other player who is prone to the occasional error and does look shaky at the back, but with the plethora of talent available in his position, I believe he can improve rapidly should Ren be patient with him.

4. arsenal - Obviously activity could be a problem, but I believe that a team of Abacus, Tanzim and chuck/yawn could beat any team in this league. Tanzim always insists on playing GK but I think he's better outfield as he can be a bit gung ho and often gets caught out with his pressing. Chuck is a player I like, he plays a sensible possession game and doesn't really do anything in the way of tricks or stall time on the ball unnecessarily. I don't know how active Progamer will be or how good he is, nor do I of CHE, but I hope that both players can make a contribution this season.

5. Can't Score - Obviously this team has improved, but the top 5 is gonna be really congested imo. Should arsenal implode and chuckdog impeach his captain and make arsenal woodberry 3.0, I could see Can't Score breaking into the top 4, but as I say, the top 5 teams will be separated by 5 points max. Obviously mlf and aeRo are great players and have the ability to win games, and Beninho has returned to the team and has chemistry with giggs, and whilst that partnership worked well last season, this time around the league is a lot stronger, so I can't see it having as much of an effect as it did before. I don't know much about Element admittedly, I know he plays real soccer and the others say he's really good, but I'll wait until I've seen him play before I give my opinion.

6. Pelicans - Well my team is a mix of new players and more experienced ones. Hannes is a Berlin Wall that even Ronald Reagan would struggle to tear down. Kirito, I admittedly don't know much about, but he wanted a team and Hannes assured me he would be a good pick, and I know they have played together in Pablo so I chose him. I hope his experience will help players like Fear and Iceman improve and take them onto the next level. Teraquista was my last pick. He's a nice guy and plays pubs a lot. I think he has the potential to be a solid player and look forward to see how well he integrates with the team. As some have said, we may struggle to score goals. This is why I signed Knucklez, who may not yet be the player he once was, but still has the ability to turn a game on its head.

7. L8 Unseen - Honestly people are really underestimating this team. Swie, Kamina and Paranormal are going to be an extremely difficult team to defend against, all three play in the same style; fast paced passing haxball, reminiscent of the early Zaqhax days, days that snackbox will probably remember. I don't know who he is or if he is an alias, but he seems a nice guy and has a good host. He could be a good pick for them. Last but not least they have Nub who has impressed me in pubs, and is a solid replacement should Kamina not be available to play. Overall lack of league experience may harm this team, but I believe that next season they will come back stronger. I also think they should sign a 6th player for the side, maybe TheChosenOne would be a good choice.

8. Soccerettes - I think Q is an able replacement for socrates. Soc is a good player but I think Q will step into his shoes quite comfortably. Ghost and MrP are solid players, as is Zola. Shootstar is the wildcard here. I said in my mock draft and he is the next big thing in UK Hax if he sticks to it. There seems to be something about these Minisoccer players. B4D, Shootstar and the late TITAN played there and and it is there where they honed their skills. Perhaps we will see more of these players come over here and play Hax when they realise that it's the better game.

9. Guard Dogs - Jai won't stay imo but if he does, they may finish a bit higher, but even Jai can't carry a team like Guard Dogs to the top 4. This is no offence at all to the players there, but the top 5 is simply too strong for them imo. Lee is inactive so I can't see him playing many games. Cazorla could be the surprise player here, he knows how to play fast paced haxball and can pass the ball effortlessly. Punk is a pragmatic player and decent defensively as well as offensively. I'm glad to see both Venon and Ryan join the team as I believe they have a lot to offer, Venom in particular has improved a lot.

10. FOX HOUND - Sorry Twigg but I think FOX HOUND will finish in last place in the league. There are simply too many inactive players for them to build any chemistry imo. Holtby, JPF and Sugar will be the first team lineup as Twigg likes to stay on the bench for official matches. That three are solid and could nick points off a few teams but I worry about who can fill in, especially in goal should Holtby's ping rise. xOscar unfortunately cannot play; if he could I reckon they could finish in the top 8.

Last edited by corn on Mon Mar 28 2016, 16:13; edited 1 time in total
Rénbeaudach
Rénbeaudach
Administrator
Administrator

Mon Mar 28 2016, 02:40
1. Can't Score - Kept his two regular starting players from the past season and made direct upgrades elsewhere; Element is very good, not too far away from Stefan in being able to position himself and finish to be in the goals, I would consider them light favourites for a tight Season 4.

2. Deja - Diesel seems to be over his Season 2 doldrums and should link up well with either Swift or Stefan who are both quality finishers. Speaks is gradually putting together the game to be an excellent goalkeeper, though his decision making in terms of making rushes still needs obvious improvement. Will hope to continue in the same vein of their impressive displays last term.

3. HK Stalingrad - Props to ogre for making some smart picks, particularly R2-D2 who was an absolute steal in the second round in my eyes, and gado of course who I think has made a recent spurt of improvement over the last 6 months. Most players are both capable attackers and defenders and I think our team has the most options in terms of viable functional lineups; will be looking to end up near the top end of the table come the end of the season.

4. Arsenal - Tanz and abacus are better players than most give them credit for, and if they can get the best out of Yawn they'll be a good match for anyone. Looking down the team they have reasonable depth but they do lack in natural defensive quality somewhat. Activity may also be a bit of question hanging over them, but on paper they should still be one of the better sides.

5. Sheepshaggers - Er, why only 5 players? - B4D secured the best player in the draft in Maddude but there's a big gap between him and the rest of his teammates so you wonder if they'll get the most out of him. B4D I think has been impressing recently with his pragmatic approach, obviously Ahmed is also a decent player and maybe Doc will surprise us along the way, but in my opinion they're one top player away from being serious contenders.

6. Soccerettes - Soc sitting out the season will be obviously a sizable loss, but at least with Q coming in there seems to be a ready primed replacement who plays the game proactively and is still improving. Shootstar also looks to have potential too but may have been picked a little early for this draft, thought having said that the choice of Zola easily compensates, another smart player who MrP knows very well. Still I'd doubt this team has made the necessary improvements to really get out of the state they were in last season, and may be some way off the top of the pile come the season's end.

7. Pelicans - Some nice experience in there with the additions of Hannes and KnucklezZ, though we don't know yet if the latter can replicate their best form that saw him be the force he once was. Potential in the rest of the squad to improve for sure, but nothing really to set the league alight I don't think, but they should do better than last season's effort.

8. Fox Hound - Availablity could really be a problem for them if xOscar and Jiminy Cricket appear as little as anticipated, though Twigg and Jiminy if they do play together can make a very effective duo. Don't think we saw the best of Holtby or Sugar last season either, if they manage to get games and regain some form this team could do better, but sadly I think they'll end up firmly in the bottom half.

9. Guard Dogs - Take Jai out the team and what's left looks rather ordinary, particularly if Lee appears as often as he did in Season 3. With the Welshman previously declaring a preference for a reunion with mlf, will we see him make an early exit? Time will tell, though if he does decide to commit fully to the team then don't be surprised to see them in the top half of the table.

10. L8 Unseen - I don't think there are any truly terrible teams in the league this season, though someone has to be last and I think it'll be L8 Unseen. Herna (Kamina)'s the obvious standout player, and though he was champion with C3 he has also struggled with Hotshots in previous seasons, so he alone might not be enough to elevate them. As I said though, they should at least be competitive in most games, particualrly if Swie and Para develop a good understanding on the field.

Last edited by Rénbeaudach on Mon Mar 28 2016, 13:32; edited 1 time in total
Sugar Ray
Sugar Ray
Superman

Mon Mar 28 2016, 10:03
1. Hks (op 7 mins to long to bus them)
2. Can't Score
3. Fox hounds
4. DEJA
5. Sheepshaggers
6. L8 Unseen
7. Arsenal
8. Pelicans
9. Guard dogs
10. Soccerettes

I actually have no idea

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

The Doctor
The Doctor
Smooth Operator

Mon Mar 28 2016, 12:12
Message reputation : 25% (4 votes)
shitOscar wrote:If DR finds a brain cell from somewhere and learns to pass, and losses the ego, they can beat any team. Unfortunately i do not see him finding one ANY time soon. Hence the low finish.
Who are you?
I don't appreciate a player who didn't get picked in the draft mouthing off about my ability. Clearly, you need to work on yours.
I do pass. When I don't pass it's because I know you'll lose the ball like chuckdog, can't even position himself properly and the blames me when I keep the ball too long.
Blames me again for the nonexistent wall-bounce I did then immediately tries a rocket shot instead of passing..
Hypocritical noobs are the worst.
Get into a passable position and stop yapping, the ball will come.

Anyways it's gonna be a season where every game will be close that's for sure, and I reckon with no super overpowered team, it'll be a close run for the title, with the early wins making the difference in the long run.
Anonymous

Mon Mar 28 2016, 12:19
The Doctor wrote:
shitOscar wrote:If DR finds a brain cell from somewhere and learns to pass, and losses the ego, they can beat any team. Unfortunately i do not see him finding one ANY time soon. Hence the low finish.
Who are you?
I don't appreciate a player who didn't get picked in the draft mouthing off about my ability. Clearly, you need to work on yours.
I do pass. When I don't pass it's because I know you'll lose the ball like chuckdog, can't even position himself properly and the blames me when I keep the ball too long.
Blames me again for the nonexistent wall-bounce I did then immediately tries a rocket shot instead of passing..
Hypocritical noobs are the worst.
Get into a passable position and stop yapping, the ball will come.

Anyways it's gonna be a season where every game will be close that's for sure, and I reckon with no super overpowered team, it'll be a close run for the title, with the early wins making the difference in the long run.

LoL

I dont think i take u srsly anymore

FYI he did get picked
The Doctor
The Doctor
Smooth Operator

Mon Mar 28 2016, 12:38
We live in a time where xOscar is picked over Hopsin.
Ok.
The few unfortunate encounters I've had with this sorry excuse for a player I've forgotten thankfully, but since I can't remember anything about our encounter it goes to show how ordinary he was.

Gjomum wrote:I dont think i take u srsly anymore

Ohhhh noo not that man pleaasee...
Am I meant to care?

Zizou
Zizou
Energetic

Mon Mar 28 2016, 13:04
Doctor, please stop being that cocky. It really doesn't do you any good.

Enjoy the season everyone, it will be fun!
The Doctor
The Doctor
Smooth Operator

Mon Mar 28 2016, 13:13
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Let me be clear.
The only reason you have been a first-round pick is not because of your ability but your relationship with the captain.

Drafting friends is a tradition amongst premhax captains and the main reason why players such as Hopsin are left out despite them being better than those who have been picked in most cases.

Avoiding the points I made to defend myself from your baseless assumptions tells me that you're an immature, trend-following kid.
The trend being "doc don't pass".
Go watch Season 3's recordings please and then come back to me.

Being cocky you say?
How about you take note of who started this zizou before calling me 'cocky'.
Anonymous

Mon Mar 28 2016, 13:16
Doctor salty coz his lil bro never got picked

Well he did for 10 seconds
gred 2.0
gred 2.0
PremierHax Member

Mon Mar 28 2016, 13:18
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
lol
Sugar Ray
Sugar Ray
Superman

Mon Mar 28 2016, 13:45
These are great reads! Soc next pls
giggs'
giggs'
Forum Bangout

Mon Mar 28 2016, 14:05
1. Can't Score
2. HK Stalingrad
3. Sheepshaggers (without doc on the pitch will finish 3rd if they do probs 10th ngl)
4. DEJA
5. Soccerettes
6. L8 Unseen
7. Pelicans
8. arsenal
9. Guard Dogs
10. Fox Hounds
mlfaijati
mlfaijati
Administrator
Administrator

Mon Mar 28 2016, 14:18
Message reputation : 83% (6 votes)
Yawn wrote:Was probably the most difficult team to encounter with C3

Ssn4 Prediction  1e1c1f6629f8ecea71ca529b3354b1fd

1) CS - No point going into a season if you don't predict yourself first right? But really I think we have a strong squad, the starting 3 from last season + aeRo who is one of the best in the league, salamini who is comfortable in every position, and element who while being an unknown in this league is a top player. A title will always come down to activity and chemistry, and I think we'll have those.

2) DEJA - Another team that stays very stable from last season when they came 2nd let's not forget. Obviously Stefan is a big signing, I was a pee break away from signing him myself as as he has proven, he will score you goals. Speaks and Diesel are a solid combination from last season, as well as Swift who we all know has some raw ability in attack. Pizzi and Danny while not being proven are individually sound players and with the calming influence of Zizou they'll be a hard team to beat.

3) HKS - As we saw last season, ogre has a profound influence on a team and if he is active then I can see this team making a real title push. Outside of this we have the returning ren, who is rubbish, gado who is one of the dark horses of the draft, Monstah who I've been impressed with, r2-d2 who has many 4v4 games under his belt, sebastian who of course is very dear to ren and has been playing for a long time, and foyaz, who i've been told has improved. A flexible team with experience.

4) ARS - After much pre-season type, the trio of abacus/chuckdog/tanzim are here, unless tanzim has actually retired idk. This is a solid base to a team that also has Jds and Progamer who both are good in their own right, but really it is Yawn who ties this team together and is the reason for me predicting them 4th, as while there is a very good chance that this team implodes a la their real life counterparts, the influnce of Yawn will allow them to rise from the ashes, and of course, retain their final CL spot.

5) SS - While their squad seems too small to mount a real title challenge, having mad play half the game will allow them to be favourites in those games, and bad ass/doctor are actually a very good combination themselves. Ahmed I know is also good, and I've not seen schna before, so there is certainly some mystery over this team, and indeed how they will work together. Bad ass turns up for every game, and this consistency will be vital, and who knows - maybe doc will finally prove himself to be the player he thinks he can be.

6) SOCS - The loss of Socrates is a big blow, but Ghost and MrP have recovered well. Last season I'm sure was a tempoary blip in form as both players are very good, and the addition of Q and Zola means a tight squad who on paper can give any team a game. I've not seen shootstar so I can't say anything about him, but if their manager comes back from his dugout to play again then they could easily finish higher than 6th.

7) FH - A solid team, as Twigg/Holtby/Sugar are all experienced players in this league. Jiminy returning is a bonus, as in his prime was one of the most consistent attackers in 3v3. JPF96 is a player who I had by eye on, and he could be one of the steals of the draft if his development continues. A shame that xOscar won't be too active during the season, but i'd say that this team could be the main benefactors of teams around them becoming inactive and could rise to the top half.

8) GD - A strange draft from Punk I must say. Taking gambles with Jai and Lee in the early rounds will either pay off greately or leave his team doomed to a low position. Jai is hands down the best GK in the league, and if he plays over half the games then expect GD to be giving every team in the league a tough game. The rest of the squad are unproven in the league but seem to be active and willing, so maybe it is them who will step up to the plate and propell GD to a high finish.

9) L8 - A team comprised of the better pub players and Kamina, I could easily be underestimating how well they could work together. Świeczka seems a commited captain, Paranormal has serious potential and of course with Kamina between the sticks they won't get bowled over by their opponents, but somehow this team reminds me of HS from seasons past, but of course the season is theirs to prove me wrong.

10) PEL - As Yawn said, someone has to go last and unfortunately I think it will be pelicans. Iceman impressed in the big easy cup but I've not seen him much in 3v3, but corn or Hannes are both good goalkeepers. Their problem may be in getting goals, as outside of KnucklezZ I don't see as much creativity as other teams. I'd say that this season the teams seem to be more similarly matched than any other, so as with any predictions, take these with a pinch of salt.
VENOM i7
Dynamite

Mon Mar 28 2016, 14:19
hope it'll be a good ssn for all!

and what i like about premhax is that it's becoming soo unpredictable who'll win - just like premier league
Yawn wrote:[b]+ uk talent venom

<3

Anonymous

Mon Mar 28 2016, 14:35
1. HK Stalingrad (Rénbeaudach, ogre, gado, Monstah, R2-D2, Sebastian, Foyaz )
Captain goes for a walk instead of coming to the draft and loses the essense of why he is the captain (to get lil british cunts to get a feel of the league). But we all make mistakes heh :Sugar:. Most likely to win the legue, would be great to see how gado works in the 3v3 arena.

2. Cant Score ( Mlf, giggs, aeRo, beninho, salamini, element )
Mlf Managed to get back ben and will hope that the duo of giggs and ben wasnt just a one season wonder. Salamini, aeRo and element are all invaluable players they have only improven if you ask me.

3. Guard Dogs ( CM Punk, Jai, Lee, Cazorla, Kratos, Venom, Ryan McCarthy)
Absent Jai they look izi to beat but dont forget they got the squire of all squires, Venom. A lot will be more clear seeing how active these nobs are.

4. DEJA ( Zizou (M), Speaks , Ðiesel , Sтeғαn, Swift, Pizzi, Danny)
DEJA is the New Guard Dogs??? 4 Dutch cunts Speaks can expect a few hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh's. Pizzi and Speaks contention to be the wall of the team. I hope it brings the best out of Speaks.  

5. Sheepshaggers ( B4D 4SS, The Doctor, Mad, Ahmed, schna)
The Doctor probably will have the same old problems of attempting overhead kicks and rainbow flicks. Expect B4D4SS to come of age and is Mad even gonna come, espescially after The Doctor called him an overrated prick.

6. Soccerettes ( Socrates, Ghost, MrP, Q, Shootstar, Zola )
The Grandads decided to get a youngster or 2. With soc gone it was important they got a good gk and havent they done just that. Q will be key in this side as is any GK in 3v3....but they lack a real goal scorer maybe shootstar can prove me wrong. Shoutout to MrPig.

7. Fox Hounds ( Twigg, Holtby, Sugar, Jiminy Cricket, JPF96, xOscar )
A good team on paper but.....they will have a few problems. Jiminy are you gonna show up...Holtby ur ping m8.....and Oscar is in newcastle where apparently they dont have Internet. Twigg Sugar Jpf will be usual lineup considering the points above so expect a big bus for 7 mins.

8.Pelicans ( corn, Iceman, Hannes, Knucklez, Fear, Kirito, Teraquista )
My beloved Pelicans. Hannes a great addition to the squad and will bring an invaluable amount of experience. Will be great to see iceman learn a few things from hannes. Also Corn please play urself.... the others are kind of uknown so gl.

9. L8 Unseen ( Świeczka, Kamina, ParanormalActivity, snackbox, Nub )
The whipping team this season. With snackbox coming back after 4 years and the others relativily new bar Kakina, i expect them to lose a few close games, espescially with the 7 mins per half length.

10. Arsenal ( Abacus, Chuckdog, Yawn, Tanzim, Progamer, Jds)
Progamer is Jds??? All jokes aside this team has the potential to be a top 5 team but all will depend on Tanzims bank account. Yawn will for ever be dependable but Jds lacks the vision espescially with his 9inch Tablet he plays with.

Allow any mistakes did it on phone
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum