Premier Haxball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Waivers Order

+9
mc smiley
socrates
Yawn
gred 2.0
Sugar Ray
Swift
Zizou
mlfaijati
corn
13 posters
Go down
B4D 4SS
B4D 4SS
Superman

Waivers Order - Page 2 Empty Re: Waivers Order

Wed Jan 27 2016, 18:21
imo dont make rules catering to players who arent good enough, instead of wanting rules to make it easier for them, they should try to improve to be able to compete with high level players, this way the quality of the league will get higher too
mlfaijati
mlfaijati
Administrator
Administrator

Wed Jan 27 2016, 18:29
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Yawn wrote:Tbh i agree, but why didnt u complain like this season1 or season 2 when these exact things happend? Because your 'friends' did it? Annoying with hypocrites lol

yeah season 1 when nobody had won the season before and terms started from scratch!

season 2, i cant find the order but i know that arriba disbanded, so i guess cs were first? well i signed girgensons from that who barely turned up, and considering my team was: ogre (who had ragequit after 2 games), ren (who decided to go to university and couldnt play most games, cam sam (who was completetly inactive so idk why he even signed up to the draft), salty (who stopped playing after a few games) and diesel, it was necessary for us to field 3 that i signed someone. in your case you have a team that will already win the title and you're just stacking more to no real end

adding to what herna said, i think having teams keep 0 players would be a good idea for the competitiveness of the league
Ghost
Ghost
Administrator
Administrator

Wed Jan 27 2016, 18:39
Mentioned this to the other admins but will put it here to gauge other opinions.

The way waivers work in a lot of draft fantasy football is that each week, they are reset to the reverse league standings that week.

So for us, it'd be every 2 matches the waivers list would be reset to the reverse standings at that moment(which wouldn't take into account postponed matches), so the team that is currently bottom get the first waiver pick. This gives lower positioned teams the chance to build and improve throughout the season.

The 'once you pick you go to the back' system as it is now doesn't really work to help that at all.
mc smiley
Energetic

Wed Jan 27 2016, 18:40
Halfway through season team in last place gets to steal 1 player from any of the teams. Team in 2nd last place gets to steal a player from another team that hasn't had a player stolen and so on and so on, until every team has had 1 player stolen.

Wp me I'm genius
Ghost
Ghost
Administrator
Administrator

Wed Jan 27 2016, 18:43
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
pls someone steal smiley
mc smiley
Energetic