Premier Haxball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Captain Applications | Applications will close on Thursday 9th July 23:59 GMT

+11
Speaks
UKOriginal
Donny
CrumpsGK
Ahmed1
Courtois
Sugar Ray
frez
Glitch
Alexis17
corn
15 posters
Go down
corn
corn
Administrator
Administrator

Captain Applications | Applications will close on Thursday 9th July 23:59 GMT Empty Captain Applications | Applications will close on Thursday 9th July 23:59 GMT

Mon Jun 29 2015, 02:12
In this thread, you can apply to be a captain. Please note that there is no guarantee that, if you apply, you will be accepted. We will decide on who is successful based on the applicants maturity, activity and willingness to play. To help you submit an application, please follow the format below:

Team Name:

Team Logo:

Activity:

Why you want to be a captain:
Alexis17

Captain Applications | Applications will close on Thursday 9th July 23:59 GMT Empty Re: Captain Applications | Applications will close on Thursday 9th July 23:59 GMT

Tue Jun 30 2015, 20:01
Team Name: Illuminati FC

Team Logo: Captain Applications | Applications will close on Thursday 9th July 23:59 GMT Screen10

Activity: Everyday. Active usually in the evenings.

Why you want to be a captain: Hi I am Alexis, I am also known as Rambo. I played for Banana FC in the Haxleague. I love playing Haxball and want to play more competitively. I am a hard worker, and will be very organised. I have already created a team with my school friends, which I am the captain for, and we play in public rooms. I believe this is an exciting league and I would love to be a part of this. I have been playing for a couple years now, therefore I have a lot of experience. What makes me different is that I see potential, and I like to represent the underdogs. Thank you for your consideration.
Glitch
Glitch
Hyperactive

Captain Applications | Applications will close on Thursday 9th July 23:59 GMT Empty Re: Captain Applications | Applications will close on Thursday 9th July 23:59 GMT

Tue Jun 30 2015, 21:31
yo id be happy to join I play every day and im ok so ok? Cool Cool Cool
Anonymous

Wed Jul 01 2015, 17:32
Team Name: Can't Score

Team Logo: Captain Applications | Applications will close on Thursday 9th July 23:59 GMT CS

Activity: Quite a lot. I probably spend too much time on Haxball and will try my best to come to game-days/times.

Why you want to be a captain: So I can pick a squad in the draft of players who are active and friendly. Skill will not be a requirement. I have been the captain of teams in the past and have played Haxball for a long time. Can't Score will to enjoy our experience in this community.

- Rasmus.

Last edited by Rasmusen on Thu Jul 02 2015, 08:58; edited 1 time in total
frez
frez
Energetic

Wed Jul 01 2015, 19:02
Team Name: Wood Berry

Team Logo: Captain Applications | Applications will close on Thursday 9th July 23:59 GMT 24

Activity:
Probably really active, will fetch some active players as well. Smile

Why you want to be a captain:
Played this game for almost three years so why not? Played HaxLeague, Feed Me and numerous other leagues.
corn
corn
Administrator
Administrator

Thu Jul 02 2015, 22:07
Captain applications will close on Sunday 12th July 11:59PM.
Sugar Ray
Sugar Ray
Superman

Fri Jul 03 2015, 02:18
Team Name: Hot Shots

Team Logo: Something like this
Captain Applications | Applications will close on Thursday 9th July 23:59 GMT Ballonfire_zpse1a43a31

Activity: Very active

Why you want to be captain: I want to get a good group of players together to compete in this league. I am active(you probably see me a lot in game and on TeamSpeak), and organized, so I feel I can build a team and keep it going strong. Haven't been a captain before but heck how hard can it be. COME ON HOT SHOTS!! Horatio
I also have a mic

Last edited by Sugar Ray on Sat Jul 04 2015, 16:46; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : wanted to add something)
Courtois
Courtois
Promising

Fri Jul 03 2015, 18:40
Frez Must Have Not Read The Very First Post. "Maturity" Lmao.
frez
frez
Energetic

Fri Jul 03 2015, 21:04
Tanzim managed to get into FM with the same name/logo so I don't see why not. :p
Glitch
Glitch
Hyperactive

Captain Applications | Applications will close on Thursday 9th July 23:59 GMT Empty l

Fri Jul 03 2015, 23:48
Team name : loose ends

team logo:Captain Applications | Applications will close on Thursday 9th July 23:59 GMT <a href=Captain Applications | Applications will close on Thursday 9th July 23:59 GMT Coollo11" />

activity: all day all night bitchs

why you want to be captain: because I want to be able to have fun and play haxball with friends and lead a team to a glorious,fun adventure to the top. Cool Cool Cool

Last edited by EXO19 on Sun Jul 05 2015, 22:12; edited 11 times in total
Courtois
Courtois
Promising

Sun Jul 05 2015, 09:36
Team Name: Team Courtois

Team Captain Applications | Applications will close on Thursday 9th July 23:59 GMT Team_c11

Activity: Very Active

Why Should I Be Captain: I Think The Question Is, Why Shouldn't I Be Captain. I Have Charm, Good Looks, Skills To Pay The Bills. What More Could You Ask For. I'm Going To Carry My Team But I Need To Have A Min Of 4 So I Can't 1 Man Army It. I Would Obviously Choose Speaks & Cacca. If Cacca Could Sign Up Of Course. Who Wouldn't Want To Be In Team Courtois. We Have Flair, Attitude, And A Winning Mentality. I Am The Best GK In Europe, I Have Never Conceded A Goal My Entire Career. (Statement May Not Be True). Impressive I Know. I Am Probably The Best Goal Keeper To Ever Live In My Opinion. Our Preferred Formation Is A 1-0-2 Which I have Created And Mastered As I Am A Role Model And Leader In Haxball's Tactical Play And Strategies. This Is The Best Counter Attacking Formation And Is Deadly When Effectively Used. "Near Post OP" - Courtois
Ahmed1
PremierHax Member

Sun Jul 05 2015, 13:36
Team Name: Dark Horses

Team Logo:Captain Applications | Applications will close on Thursday 9th July 23:59 GMT Darkhorsesuyqhd

Activity: Well I know my players good. They are on TeamSpeak most of the time so it wont be a big problem. They are really active.

I wanna be a captain, because many people asked me. And I wanted to take responsibility for once. So I thought that I should give it a try. I really love playing haxball and I know how impotant it is to have a captain. I've been on haxball for almost 2 years and I've loved every single minute of it. I play in HaxHounds at the moment. It's a division 1 team in HaxLeage. And I play for Flame Hawks. I'ts a division 1 Haxtrick ( 4v4 ) team.
CrumpsGK
CrumpsGK

Sun Jul 05 2015, 17:19
Team name: Borussia teeth.

Team logo: Captain Applications | Applications will close on Thursday 9th July 23:59 GMT S13C6Se

Activity: Very active, hosting a lot.

Why I should be a captain: I'm diplomatic and enjoy leading, friendly but firm when needed, I'm new so not biased and hoping to make it in the 'Hax' world, give me a shot and maybe I can create a dreamteam.
Donny
Donny
Dynamite

Sun Jul 05 2015, 21:11
Deadline moved forward to Thursday 9th for captaincy applications to allow us to set everything up and inform new captains.
UKOriginal
Energetic

Sun Jul 05 2015, 22:29
Team Name: Vatreni

Logo: Captain Applications | Applications will close on Thursday 9th July 23:59 GMT Vatreni_logo1

Activity: Active evryday

Why you want to be captain: i want to be captain because im responsible and i just want to
Speaks
Hyperactive

Sun Jul 05 2015, 23:33
Team Name: Maximus FC

Team Logo: Captain Applications | Applications will close on Thursday 9th July 23:59 GMT MFC

Activity: Nearly every evening, pretty active.

Why you want to be a captain: YOLO.
socrates
socrates
Smooth Operator

Mon Jul 06 2015, 21:12
Team Name: Soccerettes

Team Logo: Captain Applications | Applications will close on Thursday 9th July 23:59 GMT 2d946y9 or Captain Applications | Applications will close on Thursday 9th July 23:59 GMT 11

Activity: I should be active but my teammates will probably quit hax after the first few games/losses.

Why you want to be a captain: I've done a really bad job in the past and have a lot of regrets so I guess I'd like to do it right for once. Also its the best way to make sure I get a team with people that I like Smile
Donny
Donny
Dynamite

Mon Jul 06 2015, 21:15
socrates wrote:Team Name: Soccerettes

Team Logo: Captain Applications | Applications will close on Thursday 9th July 23:59 GMT 2d946y9 or Captain Applications | Applications will close on Thursday 9th July 23:59 GMT 11

Activity: I should be active but my teammates will probably quit hax after the first few games/losses.

Why you want to be a captain: I've done a really bad job in the past and have a lot of regrets so I guess I'd like to do it right for once. Also its the best way to make sure I get a team with people that I like Smile

I retire from all competitive Haxball immediately.
socrates
socrates
Smooth Operator

Mon Jul 06 2015, 21:39
pale
Lloyd Banks
Lloyd Banks
Dynamite

Mon Jul 06 2015, 23:53
Team Name: ANDALÉ!

Team Logo: Captain Applications | Applications will close on Thursday 9th July 23:59 GMT 49

Activity: activ as fuk m8

Why you want to be a captain: I want to help uk haxball develop.
Ghost
Ghost
Administrator
Administrator

Tue Jul 07 2015, 10:49
socrates wrote:Team Name: Soccerettes

Rope race, anyone?
Anonymous

Wed Jul 08 2015, 21:41
Team Name: Guard Dogs

Captain Applications | Applications will close on Thursday 9th July 23:59 GMT $_35

Activity: Evenings

Why i wanna: coz i dont fuck around like the other clowns.
Groot
Administrator
Administrator

Thu Jul 09 2015, 19:49
Team Name: Channel 3

Team Logo: Captain Applications | Applications will close on Thursday 9th July 23:59 GMT B11CjkN or Captain Applications | Applications will close on Thursday 9th July 23:59 GMT X2lRUZA

Activity: Very active

Why you want to be a captain: for the fun of it

Last edited by Twigg on Sat Jul 11 2015, 02:31; edited 3 times in total
corn
corn
Administrator
Administrator

Fri Jul 10 2015, 00:52
Captain Applications closed.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum