Premier Haxball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dirty's performance.gif

+10
Ghost
Helios
Rénbeaudach
mlfaijati
corn
dirty diver
mc smiley
Swift
Lloyd Banks
frez
14 posters
Go down
frez
frez
Energetic

dirty's performance.gif - Page 2 Empty Re: dirty's performance.gif

Thu Jul 30 2015, 11:07
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little noob? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in Haxard University, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Feed Me, and I have over 300 confirmed lifts. I am trained in maxxroing and I’m the top goalscorer in the entire Haxball Galaxy. You are nothing to me but just another noob. I will wipe you the fuck out with wallbounces the likes of which has never been seen before in this league, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the PremierHax forum? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of DDoSers across HaxLeague and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, nerd. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your Haxball career. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can score goals in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in rocketing, but I have access to the entire macro collection of the Feed Me League and I will use it to its full extent to laser your miserable ass off the face of Your e-Sports, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will score goals all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
Glitch
Glitch
Hyperactive

dirty's performance.gif - Page 2 Empty Re: dirty's performance.gif

Thu Sep 03 2015, 23:07
GET REKT deadly
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum