Premier Haxball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Gjonaj
Gjonaj
Smooth Operator
Posts : 449
Reputation : 116
Status :
Online
Offline

Matchday 6 (Wed 30th Aug) Empty Matchday 6 (Wed 30th Aug)

Tue Aug 29 2017, 00:11
Let The Games Begin v            Red Wolves
SkyZone                v            Deadline
The Flying Peacocks v            Starlights
Wanted                v            Guard Dogs




Never confuse emotional with weak. I'll slit your throat with tears rolling down my face.


Matchday 6 (Wed 30th Aug) 42436a77c1199e05243b212a5900c54b
avatar
Mád
Forum Bangout
Posts : 352
Reputation : 38
Status :
Online
Offline

Matchday 6 (Wed 30th Aug) Empty Re: Matchday 6 (Wed 30th Aug)

Wed Aug 30 2017, 13:19
Wot about the cup games
Gjonaj
Gjonaj
Smooth Operator
Posts : 449
Reputation : 116
Status :
Online
Offline

Matchday 6 (Wed 30th Aug) Empty Re: Matchday 6 (Wed 30th Aug)

Wed Aug 30 2017, 14:01
Aryt keep ur wig on madeliene its coming




Never confuse emotional with weak. I'll slit your throat with tears rolling down my face.


Matchday 6 (Wed 30th Aug) 42436a77c1199e05243b212a5900c54b
avatar
Mád
Forum Bangout
Posts : 352
Reputation : 38
Status :
Online
Offline

Matchday 6 (Wed 30th Aug) Empty Re: Matchday 6 (Wed 30th Aug)

Wed Aug 30 2017, 20:54
LGB 4-0 (2-0 HT) Red Wolves

http://0x0c.tk/r3plays/9177080e64c4bf4e

LGB: Buffon-B4D-Mád(MrP)
RW: Mandril-Flash-Sugar Ray

1st half:
1-0 2:51 Mád (B4D)
2-0 6:22 OG maybe B4D 4SS

2nd half:
3-0 10:10 B4D/Mád (B4D)
4-0 12:18 MrP (B4D)

Buffon Clean Sheet

checked,


Stats updated
Beninho
Beninho
Dynamite
Posts : 262
Reputation : 73
Status :
Online
Offline

Matchday 6 (Wed 30th Aug) Empty Re: Matchday 6 (Wed 30th Aug)

Sun Sep 03 2017, 21:24
SkyZone 2-2 Deadline (1-2)
http://0x0c.tk/r3plays/d0d230f4bd3bddff

beni - Doktor Weiss - Lyreco (Nub) / pear - Flashin' - Roj

First half:
1-0 2:30 Doktor Weiss (Lyreco)
1-1 4:06 Flashin' (Roj)
1-2 5:45 Flashin' (Roj)

Second half:
2-2 19:24 Nub (beni)

suck your mum pear ur fat

checked,


Stats updated




Matchday 6 (Wed 30th Aug) Ab4716f7a708f15260d5816c635551bd
avatar
Jd
Captain
Captain
Posts : 107
Reputation : 4
Status :
Online
Offline

Matchday 6 (Wed 30th Aug) Empty Re: Matchday 6 (Wed 30th Aug)

Sun Sep 03 2017, 22:50
The Flying Peacocks 1-1 Starlights (1-0)

TFP: jerix - CHE - Jds (Element)
Starlights: lumi - giggs - Wildey


http://haxrec.com/157892

1st half
07:02 lumi og

2nd half
16:17 Wildey

checked,


Stats updated
giggs'
giggs'
Forum Bangout
Posts : 316
Reputation : 13
Status :
Online
Offline

Matchday 6 (Wed 30th Aug) Empty Re: Matchday 6 (Wed 30th Aug)

Mon Sep 04 2017, 00:49
Jds wrote:

http://haxrec.com/157892

07:02 lumi og

cyclops
Ferg
Ferg
Promising
Posts : 35
Reputation : 5
Status :
Online
Offline

Matchday 6 (Wed 30th Aug) Empty Re: Matchday 6 (Wed 30th Aug)

Mon Sep 04 2017, 10:43
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
well Lumi i saw the replay and i can say that you didn't lag, because look at your ping at that time sfe
giggs'
giggs'
Forum Bangout
Posts : 316
Reputation : 13
Status :
Online
Offline

Matchday 6 (Wed 30th Aug) Empty Re: Matchday 6 (Wed 30th Aug)

Mon Sep 04 2017, 15:30
Message reputation : 0% (1 vote)
jelly wrote:well Lumi i saw the replay and i can say that you didn't lag, because look at your ping at that time sfe

yeah she lies a lot, it's bait shes just shit
lumi
lumi
Administrator
Administrator
Posts : 515
Reputation : -38
Status :
Online
Offline

Matchday 6 (Wed 30th Aug) Empty Re: Matchday 6 (Wed 30th Aug)

Mon Sep 04 2017, 18:48
jelly wrote:well Lumi i saw the replay and i can say that you didn't lag, because look at your ping at that time sfe

replays don't show 2nd ping but ty for your irrelephant opinion




you say that i'm paranoid
but i'm pretty sure the world is out to get me
giggs'
giggs'
Forum Bangout
Posts : 316
Reputation : 13
Status :
Online
Offline

Matchday 6 (Wed 30th Aug) Empty Re: Matchday 6 (Wed 30th Aug)

Mon Sep 04 2017, 19:10
@lumi wrote:
jelly wrote:well Lumi i saw the replay and i can say that you didn't lag, because look at your ping at that time sfe

irrelephant

well it's pretty clear u flopped
Drix
Drix
Administrator
Administrator
Posts : 327
Reputation : 47
Status :
Online
Offline

Matchday 6 (Wed 30th Aug) Empty Re: Matchday 6 (Wed 30th Aug)

Wed Sep 20 2017, 20:21
Guard Dogs 2-2 WANTED (1-0)

http://0x0c.tk/r3plays/7771591d32b9b560

GD: Jai-Drix-Boyd
WTD: Nocke-Styl-jasko

1st half
[5:19] Jai

2nd half
[10:45] jasko (Styl) (Nocke Secondary)
[11:20] Drix (Boyd)
[14:13] Styl (jasko) (Nocke Secondary)

checked,


Stats updated
Sponsored content

Matchday 6 (Wed 30th Aug) Empty Re: Matchday 6 (Wed 30th Aug)

Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum