Premier Haxball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Anonymous

Say no to racism Empty Say no to racism

Sun Aug 07 2016, 22:50
Say no to racism Bdb181e42f54972456d2c971ca3781ee

So today i got this classy message from Hop, gonna get str8 to the point he gets punished or i reject playing in a league with racist cunts.
10 people from the room also witnessed it.

Anonymous

Say no to racism Empty Re: Say no to racism

Sun Aug 07 2016, 22:52
LMAO CM
biggest virgin kid ive ever seen l00l
threatens ppl with ddosing/exposing their real life details and now cries when someone is a dick to them.

grow up you poor excuse of an "adult"

and maybe you should add the fact that you were banning me 4-5 times without reason. i thought you were against banning people from rooms?
Cazorla
Cazorla
PremierHax Member

Sun Aug 07 2016, 23:15
Message reputation : 80% (5 votes)
Hop there's no excuse for being racist like that. Don't compare "ddos threats" to racism. I hope you do get punished and learn from your mistakes.
Anonymous

Sun Aug 07 2016, 23:36
Those of u who i surround myself with will know ive been trying to change and be nice for a long time now and i have not ddosd in like 2 years. The exposure of the doctors ip was also a light hearted attack on the doctor he can confirm ive known him for best part of 2 years it was what modern generation cunts call 'banter'.

I pay to host for a server dedicated to this league, i take a lot of time to make sure people join, hell one of the seasons there was a cry of not being enough people for the draft i went round leagues opening chat and asking people to consider joining. Im the most active forum poster thats not an admin (btw when am i gonna be one) and i do interviews to try and get people on to the forums. I dont wanna be part of a community that condones racist behaviour.

People like to villify and hate me because i tend to call you oompa lumpas or mr beans to them ill like to say you fucking deserve it.
Rénbeaudach
Rénbeaudach
Administrator
Administrator

Mon Aug 08 2016, 01:02
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
pack it in you two
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum