Premier Haxball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New admin

+15
Hulk
Ghost
The Doctor
Sugar Ray
VENOM i7
giggs'
Skillem
Beninho
Mata
FearMe
AMADOU
Wildey
SebastiAn
Jai.
corn
19 posters
Go down
corn
corn
Administrator
Administrator

New admin Empty New admin

Sat Jul 30 2016, 11:13
Message reputation : 50% (2 votes)
We are happy to announce that mlfaijati will be joining the Admin team. The partnership between he and Ren was a key reason as to why Galaxy was so successful for so long to have this partnership back for PremierHax puts the future of the league in good stead.

We are also in the search of one additional admin. If you wish to apply please send me a PM on the forum. NOTE: This doesn't mean that one application is guaranteed to be chosen. Every application will be discussed and we mutually think that none of the applicants will be suitable then no further additions to the team will be made at this time.
Anonymous

New admin Empty Re: New admin

Sat Jul 30 2016, 13:31
Why did galaxy go down...

And whilst you're on the subject of sorting the admin crew when u gonna cut sugar ray?

And mlf lad i swear i didnt do it pls dont ban me.
Jai.
Energetic

Sat Jul 30 2016, 15:14
Message reputation : 57% (7 votes)
mlf is so fucking biased to his own teams its unbelievable, the only hR won anything is because mlf cheated the league
SebastiAn
SebastiAn
PremierHax Member

Sat Jul 30 2016, 17:59
Message reputation : 25% (4 votes)
Jai. wrote:mlf is so fucking biased to his own teams its unbelievable, the only hR won anything is because mlf cheated the league

Can't tell if this is bands or you're being silly
Anonymous

Sat Jul 30 2016, 20:02
Admin application
I'm the kind of guy who opens the door for u even if the doors opened.
I'm the kind of guy who will sit next to u on a bus even tho its empty.
Im so nice i once low fived an oompa lumpa. Can you pls consider me as the next admin.

Duties i can perform:
Keep trolls away from forum by trolling
Keep trolls in the forums by trolling
Help the league become more democratic and fair
Get rid of Mr beans and oompa lumpas.
Wildey
Wildey
Energetic

Sat Jul 30 2016, 22:05
Punk for admin please
AMADOU
PremierHax Member

Sun Jul 31 2016, 00:44
#Punk4Admin
FearMe
FearMe

Sun Jul 31 2016, 02:03
Message reputation : 100% (4 votes)
I have come across many great people on the forums of Premierhax, but I did not feel quite that satisfied with my stay here... yet!
That was before I met the great ruler of forums, CM Punk. This man is a born leader, a giver and caretaker for those in need of his guidance.

CM Punk is not the hero we, as a Haxball community. deserve, but he is definitely the hero we need. CM Punk as an admin will mean great things for this community, unfortunately this might be overseen by the admins who are too afraid for their current position and status when CM Punk joins the admin team. He is a charismatic leader that will prove his worth on many different levels and occasions.

As Aristoteles once told me:''When thou are in need of a helping hand, thou can always count on CerMilus Punkulus.''

Yours sincerely,

Fear
Mata

Sun Jul 31 2016, 03:12
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
FearMe wrote:I have come across many great people on the forums of Premierhax, but I did not feel quite that satisfied with my stay here... yet!
That was before I met the great ruler of forums, CM Punk. This man is a born leader, a giver and caretaker for those in need of his guidance.

CM Punk is not the hero we, as a Haxball community. deserve, but he is definitely the hero we need. CM Punk as an admin will mean great things for this community, unfortunately this might be overseen by the admins who are too afraid for their current position and status when CM Punk joins the admin team. He is a charismatic leader that will prove his worth on many different levels and occasions.

As Aristoteles once told me:''When thou are in need of a helping hand, thou can always count on CerMilus Punkulus.''

Yours sincerely,

Fear

LOL did u meet Aristoteles?

#CMPunk/Gjonaj/SashaIsOurManWeNeedHim
#PENE
Beninho
Beninho
Dynamite

Sun Jul 31 2016, 11:05
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
cm punk can make premierhax PREMIER again!

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

giggs'
giggs'
Forum Bangout

Sun Jul 31 2016, 14:25
Message reputation : 0% (1 vote)
Pigeons my pigeons say that CM Punk will not be a new admin sorry lads

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Anonymous

Sun Jul 31 2016, 15:00
Skillem wrote:Hmm not really sure a guy who takes advantage of other inexperienced captains (trading inactive players instead of cutting them) and posting other members IP addresses is really acceptable behaviour for an admin. In fact can anyone please give a single example of him acting in a way befitting of an admin?

Pigeons

First of all how do u have that name when u cudnt skill to save ur life. The only skills u do have tbh are writing like a bitch. As much as that application was purely there for a laugh, i might as well tell you I've done more for this league than u ever will. Lets be honest as much as I'm portrayed as the bad guy i do way more positive n helpful things to keep this league going than negative.

Giggs' wrote:Pigeons my pigeons say that CM Punk will not be a new admin sorry lads
Use my pigeons again ur ip will be on the reddit ddos forum. Shoutout to 'skillem'.
Skillem wrote:Candle for admin!
xx
So u wanna guy who has no ambition to win the league and worst of all has no ambition of selecting uk players, ur a wise motherfucker ill give u that
Jai.
Energetic

Sun Jul 31 2016, 18:50
SebastiAn wrote:
Jai. wrote:mlf is so fucking biased to his own teams its unbelievable, the only hR won anything is because mlf cheated the league

Can't tell if this is bands or you're being silly

fuck off you mug

mlf knows the truth
VENOM i7
Dynamite

Sun Jul 31 2016, 22:11
why not punk for admin?

sugar shouldnt even be fkin admin first of all because by the time he finishes updating any result i'd be mani's age
half the ppl here cant even admin.. includin me
punk is an iconic figure and actuallly knows what the fuck hes doing
if anyones ip was exposed they probably deserved it anyways the silly knts
FearMe
FearMe

Sun Jul 31 2016, 23:47
Mata wrote:
FearMe wrote:I have come across many great people on the forums of Premierhax, but I did not feel quite that satisfied with my stay here... yet!

Yours sincerely,

Fear

LOL did u meet Aristoteles?

#CMPunk/Gjonaj/SashaIsOurManWeNeedHim
#PENE

I cannot say that I have met Aristoteles before, but everyone has been in contact with fear before.
I quote from Nelson Mandela:''I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear.''

I rest my case
Sugar Ray
Sugar Ray
Superman

Mon Aug 01 2016, 09:29
VENOM i7 wrote:why not punk for admin?

sugar shouldnt even be fkin admin first of all because by the time he finishes updating any result i'd be mani's age
half the ppl here cant even admin.. includin me
punk is an iconic figure and actuallly knows what the fuck hes doing
if anyones ip was exposed they probably deserved it anyways the silly knts

How can you say he knows what hes doing when he has never been admin before.
Anonymous

Mon Aug 01 2016, 09:55
I hacked 3 teamspeak servers and had the server admin for a combined total of 6 hours. I can confirm i behaved well with the power.
The Doctor
The Doctor
Smooth Operator

Mon Aug 01 2016, 10:48
Can whoever becomes admin make it a bannable offense to quote a large post then write 1 line..
I scroll for 2 months to read one fokin line? Dpmo
Swift
Forum Bangout

Mon Aug 01 2016, 12:29
The Doctor wrote:Can whoever becomes admin make it a bannable offense to quote a large post then write 1 line..
I scroll for 2 months to read one fokin line? Dpmo

im still scrollin fam
Ghost
Ghost
Administrator
Administrator

Mon Aug 01 2016, 12:31
Gjonaj wrote:I hacked 3 teamspeak servers and had the server admin for a combined total of 6 hours. I can confirm i behaved well with the power.

So it was YOU that impersonated Ultimate when he impersonated Sugar and got Corn to give him TS admin!?
Hulk
Hyperactive

Mon Aug 01 2016, 17:19
Punk deserves admin because he's the only person thats made an effort to promote PremHax to the publ since I've been here, in fact many of us have got into premhax (including me) because of punks pub rooms. I could've easily lost interest in hax if it weren't for his rooms + i don't see a better candidate than punk so i think he can do a lot for the PremHax if appointed
Nebraska

Mon Aug 01 2016, 17:30
I think its true that his rooms helped to promote Premhax a lot, I wouldn't have known about this league if not him, and many others would probably say the same. But I don't think that that alone should make anyone an admin unless the admin team right now really deem it needed for another admin to be had.
Styl
Styl
Dynamite

Mon Aug 01 2016, 17:35
Punk should be admin because he's my friend & he's a hero Pigeons
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum