Premier Haxball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
corn
corn
Administrator
Administrator

Searching 12th Captain to take over DEJA Empty Searching 12th Captain to take over DEJA

Thu Jul 14 2016, 21:28
Due to DEJA's disbanding and Stefan not wanting to captain the team, we, the admins have decided to reopen applications to fill in their spot. Anyone can apply, though unsigned players will be given priority. Some things to consider before applying:

• The new captain can only sign players not signed in the draft, or ex DEJA players

Team name and colour can be changed

A free wildcard will be given to the new team that can be used for Monday's game

We will close applications on Saturday at 11:59pm and announce the new captain on the Sunday.
VENOM i7
Dynamite

Searching 12th Captain to take over DEJA Empty Re: Searching 12th Captain to take over DEJA

Thu Jul 14 2016, 21:29
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
I would like to take cap since I never got picked for draft.

I'm really eager for this and this is a good chance for me to get a team and play with other players I've never played.

Oh and I'll props maybe change the name or someth
Styl
Styl
Dynamite

Searching 12th Captain to take over DEJA Empty Re: Searching 12th Captain to take over DEJA

Thu Jul 14 2016, 21:32
Message reputation : 67% (3 votes)
Good luck to everyone who's applying Wink
Ahmed1
PremierHax Member

Thu Jul 14 2016, 21:40
Message reputation : 100% (3 votes)
I would like to take over.
I was sad about the disband
And i will make DEJA great again
gred 2.0
gred 2.0
PremierHax Member

Thu Jul 14 2016, 22:23
yes
Rénbeaudach
Rénbeaudach
Administrator
Administrator

Fri Jul 15 2016, 18:58
Given the position of the current members of the DEJA team and the fact that Ahmed comes from within the team, we have decided to conclude our search early and officially make Ahmed the new captain of DEJA, with the team identity to remain unchanged.

We wish him all the best and hope he can get his team back on track.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum