Premier Haxball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
corn
corn
Administrator
Administrator

New Captains, Draft start date and season start date Empty New Captains, Draft start date and season start date

Fri Jun 17 2016, 13:55
Message reputation : 50% (8 votes)
So after much deliberation and voting from more than 12 people including current captains and admins, we have come to a conclusion as to which captain applications are successful and which ones are not. We would also like to thank each captain that applied and to any that were unsuccessful, please try again next season. The new teams and captains are:

Let The Games Begin (LGB) - Mad
Savage Armada HC - Alvaro
The Flying Peacocks - Jds

Please tell me which ts tag and forum colour you want.

The draft will start on Tuesday the 28th of June at 6pm, meaning that the draft will close on Monday the 27th of June at 11:59pm. We aim to start the season on Monday the 11th of July, although there will be a fun cup between the end of the draft and the start of the new season.
Anonymous

New Captains, Draft start date and season start date Empty Re: New Captains, Draft start date and season start date

Fri Jun 17 2016, 14:23
Why the fk was ryan not picked?????¿¿¿¿¿$@@@@###@#???

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Yawn
Dynamite

New Captains, Draft start date and season start date Empty Re: New Captains, Draft start date and season start date

Wed Jun 22 2016, 04:21
Message reputation : 60% (5 votes)
I also wonder where Ryan is, please admin message me the reason he was declined or i will start linking this community in foreign pubs Evil or Very Mad
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum