Premier Haxball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season Five Captain Applications Thread

+15
VENOM i7
abi
Groot
mlfaijati
socrates
Helios
Jd
Nathan_
giggs'
Alvaro
Swift
Mád
Pizzi
Flaviu
corn
19 posters
Go down
corn
corn
Administrator
Administrator

Season Five Captain Applications Thread Empty Season Five Captain Applications Thread

Wed May 25 2016, 21:42
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Here you can apply for captaincy. Note that not everyone who applies will be made captain. This league runs a draft system, to find out more about the draft click here.

It's also important that captain applicants download Teamspeak. This may increase your chances of captaining a team for the next season. For details on how to download Teamspeak, click here.

To help you with your application, please follow this template:

Team Name:
Logo:
Why you want captaincy:

There is no set date yet as to when the captain applications close.
Flaviu
PremierHax Member

Season Five Captain Applications Thread Empty Re: Season Five Captain Applications Thread

Wed May 25 2016, 22:00
Message reputation : 33% (12 votes)
Team Name : HC Redbull
Season Five Captain Applications Thread BoNIujx

I want to apply for captain for the next season of PremHax because i have already spend some time in this community  even tho i haven*t played so much but spended time on team speak ip. I also got a team in other community and i saved them to not be disbanded. I think it would be interesting to manage a team in this community and (if my application is accepted) i can tell all the players some will be in my team will get their chance to play and prove what they can Wink
Anonymous

Season Five Captain Applications Thread Empty Re: Season Five Captain Applications Thread

Wed May 25 2016, 22:04
Ryan McCarthy wrote:Team Name : HC Redbull
Season Five Captain Applications Thread BoNIujx

I want to apply for captain for the next season of PremHax because i have already spend some time in this community  even tho i haven*t played so much but spended time on team speak ip. I also got a team in other community and i saved them to not be disbanded. I think it would be interesting to manage a team in this community and (if my application is accepted) i can tell all the players some will be in my team will get their chance to play and prove what they can Wink

Nice retirement broo

Pizzi
Promising

Thu May 26 2016, 00:51
Message reputation : 33% (6 votes)
Team Name: Las Venturas
Logo: Season Five Captain Applications Thread Itkkh9h
Why you want captaincy: Since my last application last season, i'm still up for a challenge in Premhax to be captain because i enjoyed playing in these last 3 seasons of Premhax since i've started playing again in 2015 November, I remember when Klinsa invited me to play in Premhax, since then i've been into Prem.

Last edited by Hef on Thu May 26 2016, 21:39; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Thu May 26 2016, 08:20
Hef wrote:Team Name: Las Venturas
Why you want captaincy: Ready To Tiki Taka some pub players in this league

What happened to MK Dons?¿
Pizzi
Promising

Thu May 26 2016, 16:45
Gjonaj wrote:
Hef wrote:Team Name: Las Venturas
Why you want captaincy: Ready To Tiki Taka some pub players in this league

What happened to MK Dons?¿

Changed my mind, and made a logo myself, Cool
Mád
Forum Bangout

Thu May 26 2016, 20:01
Message reputation : 75% (8 votes)
Team Name: Let the Games Begin (LGB for easier reference)
Logo: Season Five Captain Applications Thread 14a6f9ffd3
Reasons: I don't want people telling me what to do anymore. I got a lot of experience in captaining and playing. I have my eyes on some people who aren't just veterans and I think I can show them the ropes a bit to make them better. There's a lot of people on hax that I have improved and given chances to and I want to do that again. Nothings comfier than being in charge.
Swift
Forum Bangout

Fri May 27 2016, 18:33
Message reputation : 22% (9 votes)
Team Name: TeamSwift
Logo: will upload later

Why you want captaincy:
Well, i've been captain in pretty much every major league and been successful plus trustworthy so I'd like to give it a shot in premierhax. I know i've got a rep for signing better players who are more experienced, but this time im keen to sign some UK players who might need improving and I'd want to help them improve and make a strong team outta that. Dont worry about me going inactive, only done that cos of exams. I also haven't really had a full season in premierhax yet, and i'd really like to do that next season as a captain! Smile
Anonymous

Fri May 27 2016, 18:47
Swift wrote:Team Name: TeamSwift
Logo: will upload later

Why you want captaincy:
Well, i've been captain in pretty much every major league and been successful plus trustworthy so I'd like to give it a shot in premierhax. I know i've got a rep for signing better players who are more experienced, but this time im keen to sign some UK players who might need improving and I'd want to help them improve and make a strong team outta that. Dont worry about me going inactive, only done that cos of exams. I also haven't really had a full season in premierhax yet, and i'd really like to do that next season as a captain! Smile

Man said trustworthy
Alvaro
Alvaro
Promising

Fri May 27 2016, 19:09
Message reputation : 100% (5 votes)
Team Name: Savage Armada FC
Why you want captaincy: I have played Haxball for around 4 years or more, and I believe I have what it takes to take on a captaincy role. I have played in many pubs and have promoted Premierhax to a number of players. While playing I always look out for players with potential and quality, and I believe I can bring more players to the league. I have competitive Haxball experience as I have played in Haxleague, 3v3 and 4v4 fun cups. Most importantly I enjoy playing Haxball, and competitive Haxball is always fun! I love what the league stands for and I hope to be a part of it.
Logo: Season Five Captain Applications Thread Savage11
giggs'
giggs'
Forum Bangout

Fri May 27 2016, 21:02
Message reputation : 83% (6 votes)
Team Name: Chaos Crew
Logo: Season Five Captain Applications Thread D4761bec8e8da56dd1a03267bd72895c
Why you want captaincy: I want captaincy because I have enjoyed this league since joining and now I want to create my own team, I want to play with players that I will enjoy playing with. I am a very active guy and available on match-days. Also I feel that I can recruit some English talent to my team.
Nathan_

Fri May 27 2016, 23:54
Message reputation : 100% (8 votes)
Team Nme: The Lads

Logo: Season Five Captain Applications Thread The-lads-on-night-out-in-kalibo-kalibo
Anonymous

Sat May 28 2016, 02:03
Nathan_ wrote:Team Nme: The Lads

Logo: Season Five Captain Applications Thread The-lads-on-night-out-in-kalibo-kalibo
this guy will be the new star of the forums i can feel it
Jd
Captain
Captain

Sat May 28 2016, 13:24
Message reputation : 61% (18 votes)
Team Name: The Flying Peacocks
Logo: will get it later
Why you want captaincy: because i enjoy to captain a team
Helios
PremierHax Member

Sat May 28 2016, 23:36
Message reputation : 20% (10 votes)
bond fc color yellow

Season Five Captain Applications Thread 12088486_10153721231741214_3298643716437587279_n
socrates
socrates
Smooth Operator

Sun May 29 2016, 18:04
Message reputation : 36% (11 votes)
Jds getting 6 downvotes for a captain application. Fuck you all.
mlfaijati
mlfaijati
Administrator
Administrator

Sun May 29 2016, 18:38
Message reputation : 100% (4 votes)
Idk where the opinion that Jds is some sort of second coming has come from, people are negging him maybe because they don't think he'd be a suitable captain - its their right to voice their opinion via the rep system. Personally I don't like him too much, but I think he'd be a fine captain in the league.
Groot
Administrator
Administrator

Sun May 29 2016, 21:32
Message reputation : 67% (3 votes)
mlfaijati wrote:Idk where the opinion that Jds is some sort of second coming has come from, people are negging him maybe because they don't think he'd be a suitable captain - its their right to voice their opinion via the rep system. Personally I don't like him too much, but I think he'd be a fine captain in the league.
It's pretty sure they're not negging him because they think he'd be an unsuitable captain
Anonymous

Sun May 29 2016, 22:24
Groot wrote:
mlfaijati wrote:Idk where the opinion that Jds is some sort of second coming has come from, people are negging him maybe because they don't think he'd be a suitable captain - its their right to voice their opinion via the rep system. Personally I don't like him too much, but I think he'd be a fine captain in the league.
It's pretty sure they're not negging him because they think he'd be an unsuitable captain

Probably coz they dont want the typical Jds team again.
Probably coz Fping in a fs is a waste of fking time.
Maybe coz he is the closest hax will get to a serial killer.
Or maybe coz he lacks presence on forums and on PremHax in General.
Or saying mb when it isnt ur bad makes u look like a complete melt.
socrates
socrates
Smooth Operator

Mon May 30 2016, 13:01
Message reputation : 80% (5 votes)
He's a nice guy that always respects opponents and plays fair. His teams are always amongst the nicest in any league they enter. He always gives new players a chance. He is the longest running captain in FM after captaining for 12 seasons now I think and reliable captains should be the first priority.

I can't see how anyone would think that he isn't suitable. Imo he would be better than most of the current captains we already have (including me).
Anonymous

Mon May 30 2016, 13:46
dunno why you're up in arms about this soc, people get negged for literally no reason all the time on the site. It's the downside of having anon reps. As for Jds as a cap, my only worry with him would be that he wouldn't draft properly and we'd have a much more uneven league than we should have.
Helios
PremierHax Member

Mon May 30 2016, 17:03
Message reputation : 40% (5 votes)
yea i mean look at me my post got more negs than reps and look how good i look mane
abi
Energetic

Tue May 31 2016, 04:04
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
ur a big blak knt soc m8
VENOM i7
Dynamite

Tue May 31 2016, 13:27
Message reputation : 20% (5 votes)
Season Five Captain Applications Thread 214seu8

name: uk u-16's

C: Ven
players deadly deadly
am-99
stevo
exo
tsm

why u wanna captain: coz im sexy as fok

additional info: i pray 5 times a day in the direction of basro and suicide bomb baked bean staind goras

gg bb no re
Nebraska

Sat Jun 04 2016, 13:11
Message reputation : 83% (6 votes)
Team name: Ragnarok
Team logo: Season Five Captain Applications Thread Ragnar12
Why: I was a captain before a couple of times and I feel like i (now) know what's required to be a good captain. I want to make a UK based squad with some top players including UK average players to improve them and create more great players. I have a good idea of who will be in the team, as I said, I captained a lot of teams in the past, some better, some worse, but now I have great idea of what's needed to be done.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum