Premier Haxball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
corn
corn
Administrator
Administrator

Season 7 Captain Applications Thread Empty Season 7 Captain Applications Thread

Thu Dec 29 2016, 17:29
Here you can apply for captaincy for Season 7. Remember that this league uses a draft system. To apply, please use the following template:

Name:

Logo:

Why you want the captaincy:

This thread is purely for new applications. There will be more regarding what will happen to the existing teams later. We can't guarantee that any team will be accepted.
Flaviu
PremierHax Member

Season 7 Captain Applications Thread Empty Re: Season 7 Captain Applications Thread

Sun Jan 01 2017, 23:53
Message reputation : 0% (4 votes)
Name : The Saviors
Logo : Season 7 Captain Applications Thread NE6bq_JE4_VNYCa8_2_b

Why you want the captaincy : Well just like  in last 2 seasons when i did the application its the same.. i want to apply to give the young talents  a chance.. and because i have never been captain so far in premhax and try to have a serious and competitive team and ofcouse to have fun.  (PS im Ryan McCarthy)

Last edited by Flaviu on Mon Jan 09 2017, 07:29; edited 2 times in total
Gjonaj
Gjonaj
Smooth Operator

Season 7 Captain Applications Thread Empty Re: Season 7 Captain Applications Thread

Tue Jan 03 2017, 12:05
Message reputation : 100% (3 votes)
Flaviu wrote:Name : FC Bayern

Logo : Season 7 Captain Applications Thread FC-Bayern-Munich-Vector

Why you want the captaincy : Well just like  in last 2 seasons when i did the application its the same.. i want to apply to give the young talents  a chance.. and because i have never been captain so far in premhax and try to have a serious and competitive team and ofcouse to have fun.  (PS im Ryan McCarthy)

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Get the message already
Flaviu
PremierHax Member

Wed Jan 04 2017, 21:12
Message reputation : 0% (1 vote)
Gjonaj wrote:

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Get the message already

If you have been the captain of Guard Dogs everything is possible Punk Wink
B4D 4SS
B4D 4SS
Superman

Sat Jan 07 2017, 11:35
Message reputation : 86% (7 votes)
aq

Last edited by B4D 4SS on Tue Jan 10 2017, 19:53; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : stay in socs)
VENOM i7
Dynamite

Sat Jan 07 2017, 16:09
Message reputation : 100% (3 votes)
Flaviu wrote:
Gjonaj wrote:

Get the message already

If you have been the captain of Guard Dogs everything is possible Punk Wink

ahahahaha stfu cm punk knows how to captain and has a fucking original team logo/name unlike you incoherent gypsy
vaqq
Promising

Sat Jan 07 2017, 18:23
B4D 4SS wrote:Name:
Monstars

Logo:
Season 7 Captain Applications Thread 66

Why you want the captaincy:

First of all I want to apologise for my unsportsmanlike and salty behaviour seasons 4-5 as captain of sheeps, and to Ren personally (guy i had most problems with that period.)

Since losing captaincy I’ve tried my best to stop being a salty guy on haxball and to just get along with people and be more laid back rather than causing arguments. I don’t want to be like that or captain like that anymore, I just want to enjoy my favourite league and be a competitive team with no trouble.

I understand this would be a tough decision to make for admins because of my history, but this really is the most enjoyable haxball league by a long way imo and I think I’ve shown already the desire to change my bad behaviours in SSN 6, where I don’t think I had even 1 argument with anybody and was always polite.

A second chance I believe will improve the quality of the league both in terms of competitiveness and overall enjoyment, because I want to have a good, nice team this time around, thx for reading.

This guy has changed a lot from his childesh ways, very mature now Very Happy
vaqq
Promising

Sat Jan 07 2017, 18:26
Team Name - Night Raiders
Logo - Season 7 Captain Applications Thread 9I3K5tV
TS Logo - Season 7 Captain Applications Thread MSK8eqy

Why: Feel like i'm much more mature for a role as captain now (than per say last season applications). Also would be nice to organise a team and play in a decent league to start of my captaincy career in hax Very Happy
StringerBell
StringerBell
Promising

Tue Jan 24 2017, 14:54
Name: Channel 3

Logo: Logo already there

Why: Got a lot of free time the next months so will be able to stay committed for a sustained period of time.
SnicKerS

Mon Feb 06 2017, 17:53
Name : Wests Tigers

Logo : http://sydneysportsevents.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/WestsTigersLogo.jpg

Captain because I want to create a serious team and competitive!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum