Premier Haxball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[OLD] 1v1 Fixtures and Rankings - Preliminary Tournament

+18
Holtby
timmulder
abacus
Speaks
Swift
somalian 2
Glitch
UKOriginal
Beninho
corn
dirty diver
mlfaijati
frez
dooms
Groot
Splash
Sugar Ray
Rénbeaudach
22 posters
Go down
Speaks
Hyperactive

[OLD] 1v1 Fixtures and Rankings - Preliminary Tournament - Page 2 Empty Re: [OLD] 1v1 Fixtures and Rankings - Preliminary Tournament

Mon Jul 13 2015, 17:55
Swift 7 - 3 Speaks

Can confirm x

checked
Anonymous

[OLD] 1v1 Fixtures and Rankings - Preliminary Tournament - Page 2 Empty Re: [OLD] 1v1 Fixtures and Rankings - Preliminary Tournament

Mon Jul 13 2015, 19:18
tanzim 4-4 sugar
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I make it 5-5, but checked

tanzim 0-3 lee

checked
abacus
Hyperactive

Mon Jul 13 2015, 19:27
lmao this is so bs its hilare
abacus
Hyperactive

Mon Jul 13 2015, 19:28
ren and soma must be bumchums Big Laugh
timmulder

Mon Jul 13 2015, 19:43
TimMulder 4-4 Splash

checked
Sugar Ray
Sugar Ray
Superman

Mon Jul 13 2015, 19:57
sugar ray 0-6 holtby
Holtby
Holtby
Promising

Mon Jul 13 2015, 19:59
Sugar Ray wrote:sugar ray 0-6 holtby

confirm

checked
Holtby
Holtby
Promising

Mon Jul 13 2015, 20:03
Holtby 2-0 Lee
Sugar Ray
Sugar Ray
Superman

Mon Jul 13 2015, 20:49
Holtby wrote:Holtby 2-0 Lee

I confirm

checked
mlfaijati
mlfaijati
Administrator
Administrator

Mon Jul 13 2015, 20:51

i guess replace BANKS or give defwins against him
Lloyd Banks
Lloyd Banks
Dynamite

Mon Jul 13 2015, 21:01
Replace me if possible, I won't be able to play until at least Friday
somalian 2
Promising

Tue Jul 14 2015, 13:31
does anybody know where Diesel lives? cant find him anywhere mate
Rénbeaudach
Rénbeaudach
Administrator
Administrator

Tue Jul 14 2015, 13:33
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
somalian 2 wrote:does anybody know where Diesel lives? cant find him anywhere mate

try the FM or Beneliga ts servers
Rénbeaudach
Rénbeaudach
Administrator
Administrator

Tue Jul 14 2015, 13:35
REMINDER THAT IT'S THE LAST DAY TO PLAY ANY FIRST PHASE FIXTURES; ANY UNPLAYED FIXTURES WILL COUNT AGAINST YOUR OVERALL SEEDING FOR THE FIRST REGULAR SEASON
timmulder

Tue Jul 14 2015, 17:49
TimMulder 1-1 StringerBell

checked
Ðiesel

Tue Jul 14 2015, 22:04
Can´t find somalian2 xD
Rénbeaudach
Rénbeaudach
Administrator
Administrator

Wed Jul 15 2015, 11:16
FIRST PHASE IS FINISHED, RESULTS AND SECOND PHASE FIXTURES WILL BE POSTED SHORTLY
Rénbeaudach
Rénbeaudach
Administrator
Administrator

Wed Jul 15 2015, 14:32
Notes on Results
-Players are sorted by table points, then by goal difference in the individual groups.

-Players finishing in the top two positions in their group will be placed in the upper tier groups for the second phase; players in the bottom two positions in the lower tier.

-Players playing in the upper tier groups in the second phase will get full points for the overall classification, players in the lower tier will get half points, in order to reflect the respective degree of difficulty of the players' second phase games.

-For the first phase players were not penalised in the overall classification for missing the odd game, as points were adjusted to be proportional per games played.
Bear in mind though that for the second phase I will not be affording you the same leniency, so to gain maximum points for the second phase you must play all three of your games.

-Overall Classification is sorted first by points, then by number of wins, then by goal average (i.e. goals for divided by goals against).

-After the end of the second phase, the colors over the groups of positions will denote the division in which players will begin the regular seasons in the 1v1 Ladder. Green, Yellow and Orange represent Divisions One, Two and Three respectively.

[OLD] 1v1 Fixtures and Rankings - Preliminary Tournament - Page 2 QYVwieh

[OLD] 1v1 Fixtures and Rankings - Preliminary Tournament - Page 2 XHVhLSp

Last edited by Rénbeaudach on Wed Jul 15 2015, 19:05; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Wed Jul 15 2015, 14:45
BANKS 22nd

fukin noob
Swift
Forum Bangout

Wed Jul 15 2015, 16:52
wut i came 2nd so why am in the lower tier? :s
Swift
Forum Bangout

Wed Jul 15 2015, 16:58
oi i beat speaks so i came 2nd lol
Rénbeaudach
Rénbeaudach
Administrator
Administrator

Wed Jul 15 2015, 17:22
ah feck thought I might have missed one :/

I'll switch you two around for now; I'll amend the results table when I can
Swift
Forum Bangout

Wed Jul 15 2015, 18:32
thanks
mlfaijati
mlfaijati
Administrator
Administrator

Wed Jul 15 2015, 18:40
think u should make a new thread tbh, this is getting a bit confusing
Rénbeaudach
Rénbeaudach
Administrator
Administrator

Wed Jul 15 2015, 18:48
mlfaijati wrote:think u should make a new thread tbh, this is getting a bit confusing

shouldn't be too hard to follow, it is part of the same competition after all

might do a new one for the reg season though
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum