Premier Haxball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hola Suerte

+10
Q
Geslan
VENOM i7
abi
The Doctor
Jai.
giggs'
suerte
socrates
Sugar Ray
14 posters
Go down
Sugar Ray
Sugar Ray
Superman

Hola Suerte Empty Hola Suerte

Fri Apr 01 2016, 21:31
Message reputation : 29% (7 votes)
Hola Suerte 11t14y

Hola Suerte, welcome to Premierhax. Tell us abit about 'Suerte' and why you chose to join Premierhax.

Hola azúcar. Decidí unirme Premierhax porque vi que es el mismo sistema que se utilizó hace tiempo en FM y en Haxball Galaxy y en mi opinión, es grande porque se aburre en algunas ligas viendo mismos jugadores cada temporada .

___________________________________________________________________________________________

You say you are very experienced in Haxball and recently claimed to have played more official games than most Premierhax players have played in pubs. So what experience do you have in Haxball?

De hecho, estoy , yo juego este juego desde 2012 y he jugado en casi todas las ligas de Europa , conocer a un montón de gente mientras lo hace. Mi mejor experiencia en Haxball era cuando jugaba en sí, he jugado en algunos realmente grandes equipos ( IKEA , tR !) Y fue capitán Pallohonka , que fue uno de los mejores equipos no sólo en esa liga , sino también en Europa .

Hola Suerte Spanish-matador-Jose-Toma-001

___________________________________________________________________________________________

You recently took part in the pre season cup, you were on loan at sheeps******s. Congratulations on winning the cup! What was it like playing with sheeps******s and what did you make of the quality of opposition.

Gracias , fue muy divertido para jugar con ellos y es agradable para conseguir algo de tiempo de juego , porque ahora voy a tener que esperar algunos días de partido hasta que un equipo puede inscríbanme . Tal vez pueda ganar la escalera 1v1 a la espera , también muy feliz . También me gustaría decir que me encuentro con los jugadores y creo que en general son buenos chicos y tienen buenas posibilidades de ganar la liga , pero hay grandes rivales también.

You are currently signed up to the free agency and are looking for a club, what message do you have to the captains of Premierhax? Why should they sign 'Suerte'?

Me gusta ganar . Si el equipo va a dar lo mejor para ganar la Liga es probable que tengas un tipo como yo , puedo contar con los dedos de la mano los jugadores que han misma experiencia que yo jugando en las ligas europeas . No soy el jugador más hábil o el uno con el spam más fuerte , pero yo uso mi cerebro ( Duke : ? ? Cerebral que es el cerebro ) durante la reproducción y créanme , que le da una gran ventaja .

Hola Suerte Cesc+Fabregas+Spain+v+Argentina+International+OntPTYHDb2Kl
Suerte says he 'likes to win' Haxball matches

You have played in many league's on Haxball, from what you have seen so far, how does Premierhax compare to other major league's?

Pues bien, en mi opinión la mejor liga de este juego nunca fue sí . Aparte de eso, y hablando de ligas 3on3 creo Premierhax ya superar Haxleague debido a la activitity esta liga tiene , me sorprendió con eso.

No estoy en escena haxball más, así que no sé qué ligas 3on3 están aún en marcha pero he de decir que si esta liga mantiene con la actividad que tiene que se convertirá en una liga muy buena , si no está ya .

Do sheeps******s actually S*** Sheep?

Sí Sí. De hecho otherday que tipo llamado doctor me dijo en privado que él tiene una oveja y disfruta de todos los días , al comienzo yo estaba como ' ¿qué demonios ', pero ya sabes , tienes que aceptar el chico todo lo que hace .

Well Suerte, I can not think of much more to ask you, but is there anything else you would like to add on?

Me gustaría terminar esta entrevista que desea buena suerte a todos los equipos !

To see the full interview watch here

socrates
socrates
Smooth Operator

Hola Suerte Empty Re: Hola Suerte

Fri Apr 01 2016, 21:42
Es fenomenal
suerte
Promising

Fri Apr 01 2016, 22:22
Message reputation : 44% (9 votes)
Hello sugar. I decided to join Premierhax because I saw it's the same system that was used time ago in FM and in Haxball Galaxy and in my opinion it's great because you get bored in some leagues seeing same players each season.

--

In fact I'm, I play this game since 2012 and I played in almost all leagues of Europe, meeting a lot of people while doing so. My best experience in Haxball was when I played in YeS, I played in some really great teams (IKEA, tR!) and captained Pallohonka, which was one of the best teams not only in that league but also in Europe.

--

Thanks, it was fun to play with them and it's nice to get some play time, because now I'll have to wait some matchdays until a team can sign me up. Maybe I can win the 1v1 ladder while waiting, too Very Happy. Also I'd like to say that I meet the players and I think that in general they are nice guys and have good chances to win the league, but there are great rivals too.

--

I like to win. If your team is going to give their best to win the league you'll probably need a guy like me, I can count with the fingers of my hand the players who have same experience than me playing in european leagues. I'm not the most skilled player or the one with strongest spam but I use my brain (Duke: brain? who is brain?) while playing and believe me, that gives you a big advantage.

--

Well, in my opinion the best league ever of this game was YeS. Apart of that, and talking about 3on3 leagues I think Premierhax already overcome Haxleague because of the activitity this league has, I was suprised with that.

I'm not into haxball scene anymore so I don't know which 3on3 leagues are still running but I will say that if this league keeps with the activity it has it will become a very good league, if it's not already.

--

Yes, yes. In fact otherday that guy called Doctor told me in private that he has a sheep and enjoys everyday, at start I was like 'what the hell' but you know, you gotta accept the guy whatever he does.

--

I'd like to end this interview by wishing good luck to every team!

--

I sent the answers in english, I don't know how many cells ur brain has to translate it with Google Translator.
Anonymous

Fri Apr 01 2016, 22:25
What a waste of time
suerte
Promising

Fri Apr 01 2016, 22:28
Message reputation : 17% (6 votes)
Gjonaj wrote:What a waste of time

Deffo, like every haxball interview
giggs'
giggs'
Forum Bangout

Sat Apr 02 2016, 14:42
Message reputation : 0% (2 votes)
sick spanish that was the greatest interview of all time
Jai.
Energetic

Sat Apr 02 2016, 19:08
Message reputation : 100% (8 votes)
we should ban this guy before he shows everyone what a massive fucking bellend he is
The Doctor
The Doctor
Smooth Operator

Sat Apr 02 2016, 19:20
Message reputation : 0% (3 votes)
lmao everyone hating on suerte when he is top 10 players in this league hhhhh
Anonymous

Sat Apr 02 2016, 19:32
Haha doctor gonna suck his dick.

The disabled prick looked for the most vulnerable retard and funnily enuf he found you.

You are both truly made for each other

Both of u are wastes of spunk
suerte
Promising

Sat Apr 02 2016, 20:49
Gjonaj wrote:Haha doctor gonna suck his dick.

The disabled prick looked for the most vulnerable retard and funnily enuf he found you.

You are both truly made for each other

Both of u are wastes of spunk

Yet another british faggot detected?
abi
Energetic

Sat Apr 02 2016, 21:04
Message reputation : 50% (2 votes)
wag1 luck
VENOM i7
Dynamite

Sun Apr 03 2016, 18:22
Message reputation : 50% (2 votes)
l0l it's luck and "top 10" mate he was good when he played for tR
Geslan
Geslan
Promising

Sun May 01 2016, 22:48
Message reputation : 100% (4 votes)
no one likes suerte
socrates
socrates
Smooth Operator

Sun May 01 2016, 23:15
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
Nice rep hunting shoot Very Happy
Q
Promising

Sat May 14 2016, 13:20
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Jai. wrote:we should ban this guy before he shows everyone what a massive fucking bellend he is

If only someone would listen to Jai ^^
Anonymous

Sat May 14 2016, 14:30
Anything less than a permanent ban is a disgrace
suerte
Promising

Sat May 14 2016, 14:42
Message reputation : 25% (4 votes)
Gjonaj wrote:Anything less than a permanent ban is a disgrace

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ytb_rLTGucw
Jai.
Energetic

Mon May 16 2016, 18:10
bounce
dooms
Energetic

Mon May 16 2016, 18:14
is suerte luck?

o yea what a prik
Mick
Mick
Promising

Tue May 17 2016, 16:15
Message reputation : 50% (4 votes)
good player want to sign you for my team
somalian
Hyperactive

Tue Jun 21 2016, 20:00
noob
Yawn
Dynamite

Wed Jun 22 2016, 04:25
I will start a petition to get him unbanned, please all like my comment to show support
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum