Premier Haxball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Impersonations in pubs

+5
Swift
Hulk
Gjonaj
Geslan
Styl
9 posters
Go down
Styl
Styl
Dynamite

Impersonations in pubs Empty Impersonations in pubs

Sat Oct 08 2016, 19:38
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hey, sadly I need to make this announcement because I don't want to cause any trouble/people thinking having my nickname means it's me.
Lately when I want to join some pubs to play hax I see some people like to impersonate me, I'm not sure why this is a thing, but those are probably just some young people trying to have fun with my nickname(s) because I'm probably worthly to fake (???).
If a person is playing with 'Styl' and is misbehaving, like for example insulting someone -> it's not me.
If that person is playing with a macro-script, not passing the ball in clear 2v1's, provoking others to get angry -> it's not me.
I know the majority of the Premier Hax community still enjoy to, just like me, play in pubs from time to time to have some fun in the evening. So I feel it's needed for me to announce this to prevent problems in the future.
If the person using my nickname can't prove he's me, by simply asking him to connect to TeamSpeak you will know he's not able to do it, and thus is not me.
Thanks for your attention Wink!
Geslan
Geslan
Promising

Impersonations in pubs Empty Re: Impersonations in pubs

Mon Oct 10 2016, 22:41
Yes a guy names "style" last night made a room called "3 vs 3 no french c***ts" When I joined he banned me.
Styl
Styl
Dynamite

Mon Oct 10 2016, 23:02
Shootstar7 wrote:Yes a guy names "style" last night made a room called "3 vs 3 no french c***ts" When I joined he banned me.
Sorry to hear that, should be over soon tho i guess. Just a trend by some people, thanks to basro for not creating accounts and never paying attention to Hax anymore. ^^
Gjonaj
Gjonaj
Smooth Operator

Tue Oct 11 2016, 00:00
Sry i shud probably stop doing it and grow up
Hulk
Hyperactive

Tue Oct 11 2016, 00:21
Gjonaj wrote:Sry i shud probably stop doing it and grow up

why were you calling me a dumb paki and then banning me fam?
Gjonaj
Gjonaj
Smooth Operator

Tue Oct 11 2016, 09:39
Hulk wrote:
Gjonaj wrote:Sry i shud probably stop doing it and grow up

why were you calling me a dumb paki and then banning me fam?

The reasons are pretty self explanatory tbh
Swift
Forum Bangout

Tue Oct 11 2016, 11:52
lol stefan m8 this has happened to me so many times i've lost count of it, just ignore it, by doing this they are just gonna do it more cos they've seen u got a reaction from it lmao
abi
Energetic

Tue Oct 11 2016, 13:23
sorry
nero
nero
PremierHax Member

Tue Oct 11 2016, 18:02
Message reputation : 67% (3 votes)
I remember around 2 months ago when I joined nahos 1v1 pub room; because I wanted to warm up for fs.

naho had NL flag and avatar: ,'
He also played really nice, but he had big ego and talked A lot (just like me)!, But its funny because I used fake name/flag so I could play along with his talk.

But I never got to play vs him, because the room closed before it was my turn. But luckly my team found fs 5sec after NL nahos room closed. It was vs Stefans team.
Anyone wanna guess which avatar that Stefan had when he was put on the field? tongue
Gjonaj
Gjonaj
Smooth Operator

Tue Oct 11 2016, 18:43
nero wrote:I remember around 2 months ago when I joined nahos 1v1 pub room; because I wanted to warm up for fs.

naho had NL flag and avatar: ,'
He also played really nice, but he had big ego and talked A lot (just like me)!, But its funny because I used fake name/flag so I could play along with his talk.

But I never got to play vs him, because the room closed before it was my turn. But luckly my team found fs 5sec after NL nahos room closed. It was vs Stefans team.
Anyone wanna guess which avatar that Stefan had when he was put on the field? tongue

Pretty sure i saw u with UK flag and SH avatar
Styl
Styl
Dynamite

Tue Oct 11 2016, 18:48
<18:56:49> "Styl": but just so u know that wasn't me, and will never be me :p
<18:56:54> "någon": yea mb

<18:57:08> "någon": i can repost if u wanna
<18:57:16> "någon": just delted it so it wouldnt look so i accused u
<18:57:18> "någon": or something
<18:57:21> "någon": might have looked bad

after talking to naho on teamspeak he reposted that post (he deleted it first), so here goes my post mine again aswell:

Would you truly believe I would open an 1v1 room with the nickname 'naho'? xD
There are around 10-20 dutch/british haxballers that fake you, me, and others. The avatar: ,' was indeed used by me sometimes, as I have used a countless amount of other avatars aswell (Check replays) but I find it really weird that this happened, because even if you fs'd against me 5 seconds later, it was not me Very Happy! I never play 1v1's, nor do I host rooms ^^

I have no clue who that person was then, but to be clear: play haxball for a full day and you'll see 4 fake me's, and 10 fakers of you haha.
I promise you even if you saw me in some fs 5 seconds later with the exact same avatar, that i never use the name of somebody else, and no, not even yours!
You've got 150.000 + views on YouTube, ofcourse people are gonna copy the fancy avatars but this ,' avatar thing is a huge coincidence Wink.
Rénbeaudach
Rénbeaudach
Administrator
Administrator

Tue Oct 11 2016, 19:09
don't believe a word of it, this is all an excuse to cover up Stef and naho's poor play in pubs recently Mad
somalian
Hyperactive

Thu Oct 13 2016, 11:36
happens to me all the time man, too many fans they all wanna be like me but there is only 1.... GREAT ONE

jk this never happens 2 me you should feel privileged :'(
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum