Premier Haxball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BUDDDINGTON CLUB OR WATEVER THEY CALLED

+7
B4D 4SS
MrP
Swift
mlfaijati
Jai.
itmehop
Gjonaj
11 posters
Go down

Should Guard Dogs be part of Season Six

16 - 52%
5 - 16%
10 - 32%

Total Votes: 31

Gjonaj
Gjonaj
Smooth Operator

BUDDDINGTON CLUB OR WATEVER THEY CALLED Empty BUDDDINGTON CLUB OR WATEVER THEY CALLED

Sat Oct 01 2016, 15:20
Message reputation : 75% (4 votes)
So once again we're here in a familiar place. Some cunts in suits think they know better than us what is best for the league yet all ive seen since ssn 1 is that the league has been in a decline because of shambolic decisions. I'll see what the people gotta say.
itmehop

BUDDDINGTON CLUB OR WATEVER THEY CALLED Empty Re: BUDDDINGTON CLUB OR WATEVER THEY CALLED

Sat Oct 01 2016, 15:37
Message reputation : 50% (2 votes)
http://psychcentral.com/quizzes/autism-quiz.htm
Jai.
Energetic

BUDDDINGTON CLUB OR WATEVER THEY CALLED Empty Re: BUDDDINGTON CLUB OR WATEVER THEY CALLED

Sat Oct 01 2016, 15:47
what was the reason for guard dogs not being allowed?
mlfaijati
mlfaijati
Administrator
Administrator

Sat Oct 01 2016, 16:01
Splat was treated as a new applicant, and wasn't high enough on people's votes to be accepted as one of the teams.
Gjonaj
Gjonaj
Smooth Operator

Sat Oct 01 2016, 16:30
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
itmehop wrote:http://psychcentral.com/quizzes/autism-quiz.htm

Didnt u like suck manis dick when he told to delete ur account wtf are u even doing here. Go suck an american dick that's the only place you will ever be accepted in.
You destroyed almost every team uve played in and you're a racist cunt.
itmehop

Sat Oct 01 2016, 17:17
Gjonaj wrote:
itmehop wrote:http://psychcentral.com/quizzes/autism-quiz.htm

Didnt u like suck manis dick when he told to delete ur account wtf are u even doing here. Go suck an american dick that's the only place you will ever be accepted in.
You destroyed almost every team uve played in and you're a racist cunt.
v mad
Gjonaj
Gjonaj
Smooth Operator

Sat Oct 01 2016, 19:05
mlfaijati wrote:Splat was treated as a new applicant, and wasn't high enough on people's votes to be accepted as one of the teams.

The league consists of over 50 ppl what makes the 7 of u more wise than us. I know what splat and ogre had in mind for guard dogs and if i didn't think it was good enuf for the league i wouldnt have given it splat. Most of the votes were probably based off one pub room interaction you had.
When you look at the people who were eligible to vote you can see why things have turned out the way they have im suprised you didnt wait for oompa lumpa ray to vote.

Ima request you to look back at the decisions and reconsider the teams.

Last edited by Gjonaj on Sat Oct 01 2016, 22:48; edited 1 time in total
Swift
Forum Bangout

Sat Oct 01 2016, 20:48
punk i understand what ur saying but all the admins voted and they clearly dont think splat is the right person to lead GD forward (rightly so).. if it was ogre as cap then maybe u would have got in, but ul for u it was splat so rip :/
mlfaijati
mlfaijati
Administrator
Administrator

Sat Oct 01 2016, 21:01
Both the admin team and the captains had the vote (as far as I know), and if you disagree witb their judgement then I'm not really sure what to say to you - you're entitled to protest but this was a decision made not just by the admin team.

Personally I had the experience of playing on the same team as Splat, and from that I decided not to put him too high on my list that I sent to corn - not just one pub interaction.
Gjonaj
Gjonaj
Smooth Operator

Sat Oct 01 2016, 22:39
Did the captains that voted take part in the discussions....
Apart from the applications did anyone ask the captains they didnt know that well about anything....

Instead these area few of the people who voted.

Ghost: turns up to matchdays only and probably thinks calcium kid and gjonaj are 2 differnet people

Jds: Sum say he is still trying to get past CAPTCHA. He only voted people he knows

Mad: like ghost hardly comes. How is he entitled to a vote over the more regular players.

Flash: decided to propaganda against me telling people in ssn 4 that im the biggest cunt in premhax and they shudnt joiin my team

MrP: Corrupt FM admin need i say more. Im sure he voted Herna for captain here.

MrP
MrP
Energetic

Sun Oct 02 2016, 09:16
Message reputation : 80% (5 votes)
Gjonaj wrote:Did the captains that voted take part in the discussions....
Apart from the applications did anyone ask the captains they didnt know that well about anything....

MrP: Corrupt FM admin need i say more. Im sure he voted Herna for captain here.

BUDDDINGTON CLUB OR WATEVER THEY CALLED F21d36753d

CM Punk: need i say more.
Gjonaj
Gjonaj
Smooth Operator

Sun Oct 02 2016, 09:42
I've had enough of all these lies and cover ups i demand all the votes be published today before 5pm!!!!
B4D 4SS
B4D 4SS
Superman

Sun Oct 02 2016, 11:23
why cnt u just keep the best teams in the league. theres no point cutting the good active teams like ogre + splat or me + pizzi, and its not as if theres a load of new generation uk players coming in the draft anyway, the draft is dead.

now ur gna get a bunch of inactive teams once players are drafted by teams who have no chance of winning and dont bother coming.
Jai.
Energetic

Sun Oct 02 2016, 13:28
mlf you already killed galaxy, cant you just leave this league alone you terrorist
Silent
Silent
Smooth Operator

Sun Oct 02 2016, 14:14
Gjonaj wrote:Did the captains that voted take part in the discussions....

Flash: decided to propaganda against me telling people in ssn 4 that im the biggest cunt in premhax and they shudnt joiin my team
what? i love you (no fake)
Gjonaj
Gjonaj
Smooth Operator

Sun Oct 02 2016, 14:25
Message reputation : 0% (2 votes)
You're all a buncha tards and you've finally won at driving me out.

I hope this league is still in existence by the end of this ssn.

And our HCL team is being removed because GD are no longer a team here so fk u tbh.
abi
Energetic

Thu Oct 06 2016, 15:31
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
This league isn't about having the best teams in, its about creating a balanced league where everyone has a chance of beating each other and being a community...

Can't even have particularly strong teams when there is a draft system in place.

imo this admin team is actually very fair and logical in majority of their decisions. If the league magically dies like some of you are predicting it will be the fault of players in the league not the admins.
Mád
Forum Bangout

Fri Oct 07 2016, 17:07
How many drugs had you taken when you posted this you preachy faggot
Sugar Ray
Sugar Ray
Superman

Sat Oct 08 2016, 15:09
What is wrong with you
B4D 4SS
B4D 4SS
Superman

Sat Oct 08 2016, 15:43
abi wrote:This league isn't about having the best teams in, its about creating a balanced league where everyone has a chance of beating each other and being a community...

yeah and removing 2 teams who had at least some chance to beat mads team is really gonna help that? just made the next season more boring, with 2 less title contenders. also lowering the overall level of premhax doesnt help new uk players improve does it?
Gjonaj
Gjonaj
Smooth Operator

Sat Oct 08 2016, 22:53
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
abi wrote:This league isn't about having the best teams in, its about creating a balanced league where everyone has a chance of beating each other and being a community...

Were u saying that to alvaro when you were begging for that trade. Guard dogs were an established team and second to socs in terms of time spent in this league. My problem with the decision was why did Mad, Jds and a few other twats get to vote for this when they've probably haven't even met half of the candidates for captaincy. Worst thing is admins acknowledge this but still go ahead with it.

abi wrote:
imo this admin team is actually very fair and logical in majority of their decisions. If the league magically dies like some of you are predicting it will be the fault of players in the league not the admins.

They might be but they've always made it clear im unwanted here even with the work i selflessly did to help this league grow and this isnt me throwing sour grapes but the fact that the oompa lumpa in the quote below is an admin and im not makes me sick.

Sugar Ray wrote:What is wrong with you

BUDDDINGTON CLUB OR WATEVER THEY CALLED 072a7346abc7b0c500fe53896a45a37e
abi
Energetic

Tue Oct 11 2016, 00:52
Message reputation : 0% (1 vote)
l0l fk off im da best player on this website
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum