Premier Haxball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
frez
frez
Energetic

Your Scout has returned from UK Pubs [Scouting Report #1] Empty Your Scout has returned from UK Pubs [Scouting Report #1]

Wed Jun 01 2016, 21:58
Message reputation : 100% (8 votes)
Frez has returned from scouting UK Pubs and is pleased to announce the following reports:

Player: Nebraska
Nation: United Kingdom
Info: Nebraska (previously known as Apple) has shown himself to be amongst the public room's best talent and has been seen to play every role to a good degree. In the goalkeeping role (which he used to play) he is a solid choice and definitely could be a second choice keeper in many of PremierHax's teams at the very least. In the outfield, which he loves to play, he has shown himself to be relatively solid, defensively and offensively could use a bit of work but he has great experience for pubs and can easily challenge to be in some of the midtable clubs next season. In the draft he would likely go at around fourth pick.

Current Ability: ★★★☆☆
Potential Ability: ★★★★★
-----
Player: kol
Nation: Ireland
Info: Kol is a very solid midfielder who has a knowledgeable grasp of the gaming, in just a few games playing with him he was able to defend very well and also aid the attack with a good use of passing play between the keeper and striker. Kol could use a little bit of teaching however as it stands he is good enough to break into a reserve side and challenge for a second choice role at some midtable clubs. I've not seen much of him, however in the five or so games I can safely say he is one to watch.

Current Ability: ★★★☆☆
Potential Ability: ★★★★☆
-----
Player: AntyRipper
Nation: United Kingdom
Info: In the games I've seen AntyRipper play he seems to be a natural born leader, and from the goalkeeping role he brings great playmaking and defending skills. He is easily one of the best players I've seen in pubs in the past few days and really is good enough to break straight into a reserve side and challenge for a second spot as keeper in the first team. I'm unsure as to whether AntyRipper is an alias however if he isn't he is definitely one to watch for in the future.

Current Ability: ★★★★☆
Potential Ability: ★★★★★
-----
As you know many of the United Kingdom's stars have grown in the harsh environment of the pubs, for example Swift and Vakoj and many are coming up through the ranks through the PremierHax system such as Q, abacus and Sugar Ray. In my opinion it's good to look at the upcoming generation of HaxBall, and hopefully we can find a batch who can be groomed to be world beaters. All the players I have listed above have the potential to play for big clubs in the future and this is why I've compiled these reports.

Lloyd Banks
Lloyd Banks
Dynamite

Your Scout has returned from UK Pubs [Scouting Report #1] Empty Re: Your Scout has returned from UK Pubs [Scouting Report #1]

Wed Jun 01 2016, 22:07
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
CHEERS FREZ
socrates
socrates
Smooth Operator

Your Scout has returned from UK Pubs [Scouting Report #1] Empty Re: Your Scout has returned from UK Pubs [Scouting Report #1]

Wed Jun 01 2016, 22:15
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
nice one frez Thumb Up
Anonymous

Thu Jun 02 2016, 10:32
frez wrote:many are coming up through the ranks through the PremierHax system such as Q, abacus and Sugar Ray.

somalian
Hyperactive

Fri Jun 17 2016, 11:38
u aint seen me fam man would duppy all these guys youve mentioned
somalian
Hyperactive

Fri Jun 17 2016, 11:39
brap
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum