Premier Haxball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Matchday 13

+15
Lloyd Banks
Styl
SebastiAn
MrP
Jai.
Yawn
giggs'
Wildey
deer94
gred 2.0
socrates
B4D 4SS
Mád
mlfaijati
Rénbeaudach
19 posters
Go down
Yawn
Dynamite

Matchday 13 - Page 2 Empty Re: Matchday 13

Mon May 16 2016, 22:55
Message reputation : 67% (3 votes)
Thanks GD, now Arsenal will comeback and win the league! Go gunnersss
Anonymous

Mon May 16 2016, 22:56
Btw if ur leaving can we sort sumthing out with maddude
Anonymous

Mon May 16 2016, 23:02
back in my days ppl didnt use 2 ragequit except naznek

camsam taking a battering, conceiving 8 goals nd still playing on http://www.haxballtube.com/watch/bf6238da
Jai.
Energetic

Mon May 16 2016, 23:02
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
please don't let mlf win the league
B4D 4SS
B4D 4SS
Superman

Mon May 16 2016, 23:03
Message reputation : 0% (8 votes)
yeh mb sorry for getting cheated and being angry. im clearly at wrong here for being angry, and not the guy who cheated in the first place nd didnt give fp. shudve expected this from a such a nice friendly community right? also mb for not being a calm robot after feeling cheated and playing like it never happened. mb mb.
Jai.
Energetic

Mon May 16 2016, 23:05
Message reputation : 75% (8 votes)
just rage quit and fuck off bro, you're a mong
Yawn
Dynamite

Mon May 16 2016, 23:07
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
bad u should ddos chuckdog and Q, they are the root of all evil !
MrP
MrP
Energetic

Mon May 16 2016, 23:11
Message reputation : 100% (8 votes)
B4D 4SS wrote:my head lifted from my keyboard as the ball was in front of me, literally 0 time to react or see whats going on. and its irrelevant where we are in the league, im complaining about this fucking scum of the earth who clearly cheated. i thought this was supposed to be a friendly community where u shudnt have 2 be paranoid about the other team cheating u at any second if u type after u score a goal. but of course no1 gives a shit about what wildey did and im clearly the bad guy here for complaining about it, all my fault of course. wildey did nuthign wrong.

It was your bad. You could use a mic to talk instead of writing ingame or u pause the game. This is a extremly friendly league but pls u cant expect fp for this. When u start writing ingame it shows me that u dont give a shit about fp, because it cant be fair to start writing while opponents attack + u was rdy when they kickoff´d (u moved) and there also was no lag or something like this.
Imo u should calm down and think about it.
Yawn
Dynamite

Mon May 16 2016, 23:14
MrP wrote:
B4D 4SS wrote:my head lifted from my keyboard as the ball was in front of me, literally 0 time to react or see whats going on. and its irrelevant where we are in the league, im complaining about this fucking scum of the earth who clearly cheated. i thought this was supposed to be a friendly community where u shudnt have 2 be paranoid about the other team cheating u at any second if u type after u score a goal. but of course no1 gives a shit about what wildey did and im clearly the bad guy here for complaining about it, all my fault of course. wildey did nuthign wrong.

It was your bad. You could use a mic to talk instead of writing ingame or u pause the game. This is a extremly friendly league but pls u cant expect fp for this. When u start writing ingame it shows me that u dont give a shit about fp, because it cant be fair to start writing while opponents attack + u was rdy when they kickoff´d (u moved) and there also was no lag or something like this.

Yeah its the same concept, you cant play with 250 ping all game and then ask for FP once you concede ^^

NO h8 Suspect

Last edited by Yawn on Mon May 16 2016, 23:15; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Mon May 16 2016, 23:15
Matchday 13 - Page 2 9db297e591032fd347e1f954c264d41b
B4D 4SS
B4D 4SS
Superman

Mon May 16 2016, 23:19
Message reputation : 0% (4 votes)
look the replay again i stop move and start typing before they hit the ball so dont try make out i started typing in the middle of their attack when i clearly typed before they even kicked off. any team of half decent ppl wud give that fp. of course no1 pays attention 2 this, only pay attention to the guy who got fucked from it, the real bad guy here of course.
Anonymous

Mon May 16 2016, 23:31
Atleast we found out u type with ur nose
SebastiAn
SebastiAn
PremierHax Member

Mon May 16 2016, 23:36
Message reputation : 100% (4 votes)
Man, what a downright fucking prick you are. It takes guts to behave like this and expect people to fp for you. More so that it wasn't even their fault you're not making use of either the pause button or teamspeak.

If only you'd been less of a cunt and a ragequitter then maybe that goal would have been fp'd but in no way would that justify replaying the whole game.
giggs'
giggs'
Forum Bangout

Tue May 17 2016, 00:11
B4D 4SS: im 2 pissed to gk
* B4D 4SS has left

- at this moment we knew B4D rage quit
Styl
Styl
Dynamite

Tue May 17 2016, 00:25
Message reputation : 100% (5 votes)
Blaming this league & community for a goal which was your own fault? Facepalm
Lloyd Banks
Lloyd Banks
Dynamite

Tue May 17 2016, 02:20
Message reputation : 100% (5 votes)
you lost all credibility when you named yourself "B4D 4SS"
Geslan
Geslan
Promising

Tue May 17 2016, 03:40
Message reputation : 25% (4 votes)
Yawn wrote:
MrP wrote:

Yeah its the same concept, you cant play with 250 ping all game and then ask for FP once you concede ^^

NO h8 Suspect

Tell that to the italian guy caccapoopo pikachu or whatever that kid's  name is from your team. suspiciously claiming lag when i scored against him
Yawn
Dynamite

Tue May 17 2016, 05:11
Shootstar7 wrote:
Yawn wrote:
MrP wrote:

NO h8 Suspect

Tell that to the italian guy caccapoopo pikachu or whatever that kid's  name is from your team. suspiciously claiming lag when i scored against him

lol shoutfart calma, he claimed lag because he did lag? He didnt lag all that game, just that one time. And cacca is a fair + doesnt have anything to do with this.
Anonymous

Tue May 17 2016, 10:11
Guard Dogs 8 - 2 Sheep

http://www.haxball.com/replay/12.swf?token=hax&wmode_direct=yes&replayurl=http://ehaxball.com/replay/270263c2086976cd8bc5ce42a84370f2.hbr

Tuntija (Mad) 4.30
Mad 5.25
Cazorla 5.34
Wildeh (Cazorla) 7.10***
Wildeh (Cazorla) 10.00 No Assist
Wildeh (Cazorla) 10.30
Wildeh (Cazorla) 12.10******+RQ
Wildeh 13.45
Wildeh (Cazorla) 14.10
Venom (rpc) 17.30
Zizou
Zizou
Energetic

Tue May 17 2016, 13:33
Message reputation : 100% (4 votes)
Captains should never quit! Basketball
nero
nero
PremierHax Member

Tue May 17 2016, 14:16
Yawn wrote:And cacca is a fair

True, but a bit unfair behavior from SS, maybe GD should have a fp goal? 9-2?
Geslan
Geslan
Promising

Tue May 17 2016, 15:13
Message reputation : 0% (3 votes)
Calm down b4d,you must expect this kind of situations not everyone is a friend here like in chatzy.  ffs leave me alone Illuminati.
xXxogre69xXx
PremierHax Member

Tue May 17 2016, 18:02
not really sure what the rules are in regards to playing with 2 guys, but it might be an idea to adopt a mercy rule for next season if a team goes 3 clear goals behind in a 2v3 situation.
B4D 4SS
B4D 4SS
Superman

Tue May 17 2016, 18:50
Message reputation : 14% (7 votes)
h8ers gunna h8
SebastiAn
SebastiAn
PremierHax Member

Wed May 18 2016, 20:27