Premier Haxball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
salamini

Moro Empty Moro

Thu Apr 21 2016, 16:19
Message reputation : 100% (8 votes)
Moro means hello in Finland and especially where I come from. I am sure this interests you a lot, like the following novel I am about to write. I've never written any introduction posts to anywhere, but now after few beers I wanted to write one here since you have so great community going on in here.

I started haxball just when the Finnish league was dying and I could only participate 1 or 2 seasons. There I was schooled by some legendary Finnish haxball players like A.Tuntija, rukkanen and kyrb. From the Finnish league I quickly moved on to international fields to play YeS in HSV senkgrube, which was composed only of the Finnish league players. We never had any success.

After early adventures in YeS I got signed into HC Pizza where I had lots of fun with nice mix of Finnish and some foreign players. We never got promoted to division 1, but it sure was a great time. At that time I was still playing goalkeeper an could not really play many matches since kyrb was the main guy.

After some seasons in YeS I felt that I've had enough of haxball and did not play for about half a year. Then the gaming fever hit me again and I started playing in public rooms again. Quickly after that Herna kindly signed me into TurnUpTurnips in feed me league and I started playing attacking middlefielder. We have now struggled couple of seasons to stay in division 1.

Main reason I joined this league was because it reminded me a bit of what the Finnish community was like. 3v3 drafts and great banter. Also I am looking forward to play against Yawn since I've seen him develop from a noob to a top player. I don't think I'll ever be top goalscorer, but I have a high working rate and I benefit any team by being a true teamplayer. If you have read this far I congratulate you. See you around. jocolor
Silent
Silent
Smooth Operator

Moro Empty Re: Moro

Thu Apr 21 2016, 16:21
I love Finland Very Happy
socrates
socrates
Smooth Operator

Moro Empty Re: Moro

Thu Apr 21 2016, 16:24
Moro salamini!