Premier Haxball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
The Doctor
The Doctor
Smooth Operator
Posts : 407
Reputation : -89
Status :
Online
Offline

Season 4 Preview [Full download] [2016] - Page 2 Empty Re: Season 4 Preview [Full download] [2016]

Thu Mar 31 2016, 00:58
Message reputation : 0% (1 vote)
You see, this is what riles me up man.

You claim I am bored, and go on to state how I spell-check and look in a thesaurus for new words for over 30 minutes.
Thirty... Minutes.
Inside a thesaurus.
Then begins the tedious task of spell checking a post the size of mine.
Clearly this is what bored people do according to Cazorla.

It seems my act of pretending I lack the ability to type has been taken seriously by some of you.
I choose to type in that horrendous way which can barely be understood. Just been doing it for so long that it has become my temporary preferred method.

Now for the country-insulting, pigeon-molesting paki.
Gjonaj, u gd ye?
Why is it 'sad' that my teammates do not get involved when you are making statements regarding me personally?
Should it not be me, the accused, who should rebuttal your claims?

You mentioned 1v1's.
Why is it something which I am fairly decent at is denied all credibility?
I always hear '1v1 proves nothing' from players lacking close control. It does prove something 'm8', it proves I'm better than you at 1's.
Why must we judge our individual skills based on a game-mode which others can contribute to how well we perform? I could be as bad as you say, but if I were to play with Naho and Yawn for example, it'd increase my overall 3v3 'ability' when in reality it's just them 2 doing a 3 man's job.

Even if we are to forget that point, and solely focus on the 3v3 you lot favour so much, I have you bested.

Let's see, no one who has called me out can beat me in 1v1.
In 2's I'd probably win as I tend to gk.
In 3's you cannot stop me assuming the fps is good and the ping does not go to 400 for no damned reason.
As for 4's, it depends on if it is big or big easy, as I only know the american way to play big easy. Macro on, annnnnd spam, but I'm getting there.

To top it off, your precious rfl I'm not too bad at either. I admit the passing and positioning play is more complicated than in hax but given a good month I'd be decent enough.
Cazorla, not too long ago, you yourself considered signing me to that FFC team on Haxsports.

Go on, please try to deny it.
Anonymous
Guest
Guest

Season 4 Preview [Full download] [2016] - Page 2 Empty Re: Season 4 Preview [Full download] [2016]

Thu Mar 31 2016, 09:05
Still didn't deny ur fling with uncle jimmy
Cazorla
Cazorla
PremierHax Member
Posts : 62
Reputation : 68
Status :
Online
Offline

Season 4 Preview [Full download] [2016] - Page 2 Empty Re: Season 4 Preview [Full download] [2016]

Thu Mar 31 2016, 16:41
@The Doctor wrote:
To top it off, your precious rfl I'm not too bad at either. I admit the passing and positioning play is more complicated than in hax but given a good month I'd be decent enough.
Cazorla, not too long ago, you yourself considered signing me to that FFC team on Haxsports.

Go on, please try to deny it.

You'll admit that the positioning and passing play is harder in RFL, but you won't admit that the lack of walls on the RF map annoy you, since you cannot use your macro to full use.

Now that's been dealt with, yes, I did consider signing you to FFC. I didn't go through with it though, so that speaks for itself.
The Doctor
The Doctor
Smooth Operator
Posts : 407
Reputation : -89
Status :
Online
Offline

Season 4 Preview [Full download] [2016] - Page 2 Empty Re: Season 4 Preview [Full download] [2016]

Thu Mar 31 2016, 18:41
Message reputation : 50% (2 votes)
@Cazorla wrote:
@The Doctor wrote:
To top it off, your precious rfl I'm not too bad at either. I admit the passing and positioning play is more complicated than in hax but given a good month I'd be decent enough.
Cazorla, not too long ago, you yourself considered signing me to that FFC team on Haxsports.

Go on, please try to deny it.

You'll admit that the positioning and passing play is harder in RFL, but you won't admit that the lack of walls on the RF map annoy you, since you cannot use your macro to full use.

Now that's been dealt with, yes, I did consider signing you to FFC. I didn't go through with it though, so that speaks for itself.
Obviously the lack of walls annoy me. I play normal haxball which has walls.
I've become accustomed to the walls, but if it was suddenly taken away, a slight delay is to be expected as I acclimatize to the new conditions.

As for why you didn't go through with it, you can say what you want, but the fact I was considered shows my 'potential' if you will, for RFL. I've literally played that map on and off for 1 month and was gonna get signed to a team in the biggest RFL league LOOL

Stay salty boys.
Anonymous
Guest
Guest

Season 4 Preview [Full download] [2016] - Page 2 Empty Re: Season 4 Preview [Full download] [2016]

Thu Mar 31 2016, 19:01
Uncle jimmy gave him a maxxro and a nimbus 2000 for his birtgday
Cazorla
Cazorla
PremierHax Member
Posts : 62
Reputation : 68
Status :
Online
Offline

Season 4 Preview [Full download] [2016] - Page 2 Empty Re: Season 4 Preview [Full download] [2016]

Thu Mar 31 2016, 20:12
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
@The Doctor wrote:
As for why you didn't go through with it, you can say what you want, but the fact I was considered shows my 'potential' if you will, for RFL. I've literally played that map on and off for 1 month and was gonna get signed to a team in the biggest RFL league LOOL

Stay salty boys.

You were considered because 1) you begged me to sign you, and 2) you're a UK player who was also my mate. The reason I didn't sign you of course was because you were hopeless.

Have a nice day.
Anonymous
Guest
Guest

Season 4 Preview [Full download] [2016] - Page 2 Empty Re: Season 4 Preview [Full download] [2016]

Thu Mar 31 2016, 20:14
Lol allow all this

It feels like ur bullying my good ol' buddy and that aint cool.
The Doctor
The Doctor
Smooth Operator
Posts : 407
Reputation : -89
Status :
Online
Offline

Season 4 Preview [Full download] [2016] - Page 2 Empty Re: Season 4 Preview [Full download] [2016]

Thu Mar 31 2016, 22:06
Message reputation : 0% (1 vote)
@Cazorla wrote:
You were considered because 1) you begged me to sign you, and 2) you're a UK player who was also my mate. The reason I didn't sign you of course was because you were hopeless.

Have a nice day.
lol
Do you have to tell lies now?

I remember one of your teammates said that Caz was thinking of signing me and that I should go over to the haxsports server.
Not once did I beg you hhhhh
Sponsored content

Season 4 Preview [Full download] [2016] - Page 2 Empty Re: Season 4 Preview [Full download] [2016]

Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum