Premier Haxball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Anonymous

#3 Renbo Empty #3 Renbo

Sat Feb 13 2016, 00:04
Hello and welcome to our third interview of the season hosted by the voice of the voiceless, CM Punk and the voice of professional Haxball players in Nicaragua, Yawn (Who is back from his 1 week paid holiday).

Hi Boss-Man, So what is your background in Haxball? How did you find the game and when did you start playing competitively?

I believe it began in June 2012 as a way to distract myself from revising for my A-Levels, saw it being mentioned on a thread in the /sp/ board of 4chan and decided to give it a chance. After a few games of running around like a headless chicken in public rooms the simplistic seeming but surprisingly deep game play had me beguiled immediately. It took me a few months to join up to Haxball Galaxy and eventually make my competitive debut alongside the stalwarts of Breeezy and Arctic, though it took a bit longer for me to stop sucking totally!

We will let the Doc Be the Judge of that!!!

We have never seen you use any other nick but have you had any aliases that you use other than Rénbeaudach?

I've used a few random names on whims in pubs, I can't remember any of them sadly but I've never seen a reason to change my in game nickname permanently, ren is what I'm known as to the community at large so I may as well stick with it. Personally I don't get people who seem to change their name every five minutes at all, much prefer to keep a consistent image.

The Nick we were referring to was Horse...

How would you describe your journey as a player over the years? What were some memorable teams that you have been a part of?

It's been interesting and varied to say the least, I've had the pleasure of playing with people with incredible technique like naho Jai and Maddude and played in leagues on both sides of the Atlantic. It'd be hard to mention every memorable team I've been in but I'd say some of my best memories have come from teams that I played with in leagues in the UK, namely The Defenders which was the first side I formed in Haxball Galaxy where I first got to play with Mad, though my best moment there had to be winning the cup with Casper turning in one of the truly great defensive 3v3 performances of the league's history. In FM I played with Cathletico which I took over from Samuel in Season 4 and was lucky enough to have Jai at my side for some of his first competitive games, but my most enjoyable experience there was with RnR with Seba mlf and co. Despite some of the arguments we had it was definitely one of the closest knit teams I've been with, and in the end I enjoyed almost every minute of being part of the team.

Haksbol Klub Stalingrad is the latest edition into the league but where did this name come from, what’s the message?

Well it should by Haksbolnyy Klub Stalingrad, just my logomaker skimped out and forgot to do his research when designing the lettering on the logo which is just transliterated Russian for 'Stalingrad Haxball Club', the name's supposed to embody the indomitable fighting spirit of the Soviets facing the Wehrmacht's 6th Army in 1941. Though I don't mean to represent our team as Stalinist exactly, the 'never-say-die' attitude is a virtue I've always valued when looking for players on the haxball pitch

All lies...He only found out the names wrong when he signed a russian, pelican reject.

I recently heard rumours of transfer request from a big player in the team, what do you have to say about this, are we going to see an exit?

No comment Yawn

Let's hope Maksili stays with HKS Very Happy

HKS were predicted a high finish pre season but find themselves in a modest mid table position and 4 points away from the team above, what has gone wrong so far for a team predicted by the community to finish top 2?

Well it shouldn’t take a genius to realise that with 27 goals conceded over 7 games that our defensive positioning has been wanting throughout our campaign so far, a crime I don't think anyone that has played minutes for our team has been innocent of. With Stefan's goalscoring ability we certainly have the attacking prowess to beat teams seeing as we've managed to score against all of our opponents, we just need to hold it together at the other end and not shit the bed and give up easy goals as we've been doing so far.

Does that mean you wish Stefan to defend more or that the defensive mid is not adapting to the leagues and teams requirements?

Well in the earlier games in the season definitely he was getting caught out, but recently I think that that's actually an area he's improved in, especially against Soccerettes, despite the fact that we conceded 3 I don't think any of them were down to any of his faults. I think Serega whilst he's shown he's a good controller of the ball and passer just needs to iron out his positioning near the post in league games since that's an area where he's leaked consistently, however I believe he has what it takes to improve his game and help propel us into a top 3 finish by the end of the league season. I could start mentioning my own cock-ups but again I feel we have to move on.

You have been in Haxball for a few years now and are considered 'overrated' by some of the community, what reply do you the captain of Team UK have to say to these critics, and what can we expect in the next Country Championships?

Well to any doubters I'd simply say that under my leadership team UK's managed it's best result in international competition in its history, though it would be remiss of me not to credit my players as well for that achievement. Being successful in national championships in my opinion requires something much greater than just individual skill, I think it tests your mental attributes a lot more than just your abilities to lift and turn; such is the nature of Big Easy. Following on unless I see some spectacular performances in PremierHax from certain players I can't anticipate much change in the way of the squad going into CC 2016, though we might see the long awaited return of socrates should he be willing to rejoin the fold. Even though Mad's not the most active these days his experience is invaluable and as long as he's still able to play he's who I'll be building the team around.
Yawn: The doctor and Venom should be in this team without a doubt...

So we are in efforts to get more activity on the site are you going co host the PremHax Pdcast with me?

Indeed I shall be, though implies that there'll be enough poor sods willing to subject themselves to listening to me drone on for a quarter of an hour or so with punk about people like the doctor.... not that I won't enjoy doing so anyway of course.

Can't wait for the doctor to write a whole bible as a rebuttal

Thanks for the interview Rainbowdash! Any special last words you want to add for the community or someone in particular?

I only ask that I hope one day Sugar Ray finds a gym to sign up to and finally loses some weight, apart from that much love to everyone I've played with and continue to play with, and see you on the field
socrates
socrates
Smooth Operator

#3 Renbo Empty Re: #3 Renbo

Sat Feb 13 2016, 10:41
Nice idea for podcast. Shoutout to DEVINURDOG for these masterpieces:

And also Hax of the Day!

Anonymous

Sat Feb 13 2016, 12:25
loooooooool
"just heard a really funny thing"
"what's that?"
"save it for another time"

fapsbum barri :handbrake:
mlfaijati
mlfaijati
Administrator
Administrator

Sat Feb 13 2016, 13:44
Message reputation : 0% (2 votes)
did u do a bet with someone to see how many fonts you could use in one post?
Anonymous

Sat Feb 13 2016, 15:11
mlfaijati wrote:did u do a bet with someone to see how many fonts you could use in one post?

Why you Butthurt is your dad paying for them

Was only an attempt to make it readable for the kiddas. As the only ppl reading it are the grandads of soccerettes and a few others.
Anonymous

Sat Feb 13 2016, 15:53
i read it and thought they were shit questions. should be asking about beefs and impersonations. GIVE THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT.
Anonymous

Sat Feb 13 2016, 16:19
chuckleberry finn wrote:i read it and thought they were shit questions. should be asking about beefs and impersonations. GIVE THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT.

Most people want u to stfu, why dont u start giving first. Its a light hearted interview not sum shit that you and your online social circle would attempt to add sum shit humour and claim banter like sum autistic oompa loompas.
You were shit at hax, just a sikh twat who has pubic hair the size of dumbledores beard.

Peace.

All criticism accepted in good faith
The Doctor
The Doctor
Smooth Operator

Sat Feb 13 2016, 23:25
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
yawn wrote:Can't wait for the doctor to write a whole bible as a rebuttal

LOOoL
In all seriousness however, if I don't make the UK squad this year I'm gonna have to lie to my kids and say my name was Splash.
soz splash bro
Anonymous

Sun Feb 14 2016, 12:12
Gjonaj wrote:
chuckleberry finn wrote:i read it and thought they were shit questions. should be asking about beefs and impersonations. GIVE THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT.

Most people want u to stfu, why dont u start giving first. Its a light hearted interview not sum shit that you and your online social circle would attempt to add sum shit humour and claim banter like sum autistic oompa loompas.
You were shit at hax, just a sikh twat who has pubic hair the size of dumbledores beard.

Peace.

All criticism  accepted in good faith

#3 Renbo Rio-Ferdinand-Mario-Balot-007
Yawn
Dynamite

Sun Feb 14 2016, 12:39
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
The Doctor wrote:
yawn wrote:Can't wait for the doctor to write a whole bible as a rebuttal

LOOoL
In all seriousness however, if I don't make the UK squad this year I'm gonna have to lie to my kids and say my name was Splash.
soz splash bro

Lmaaao dont trust this gåjånaj i didnt write shit i ony copied in instructions.
They dont want us to know the truth
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum