Premier Haxball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fifa Player Ratings

+12
Donny
dooms
The Doctor
Beninho
frez
StringerBell
Swift
Rénbeaudach
timmulder
Groot
Yawn
Sugar Ray
16 posters
Go down
StringerBell
StringerBell
Promising

Fifa Player Ratings - Page 2 Empty Re: Fifa Player Ratings

Tue Aug 04 2015, 23:35
Swift wrote:no he hasnt, that's still an extreme value since everyone has rated me 78+ so thats just bullshit. stringer i even rated you 64 cos thats what you are, just a shitty player that no one cares about and continues to scrap for the most improved player award but never manages it

what the hell is the most improved player award

anyways, 62 is a fair rating. Swift has proven that he isnt a team player countless of times (for TeamSwift where he cudnt get his team over div3 with two tries before he eventually fucked the team over and left, for Ajhax where his team also has performed relatively weakly when he have played, and with RnR who ended 3rd last when he played). Swift always manages to get decent to good individual records, but that's also flashy and easily recognizable qualities that blind sides ppl bout his quality (including me some months ago). His numerous redundant drags and selfishness displayed over and over again on the pitch results in his gameplay being extremely predictable and one-dimensional. He lacks teamplay abilities, and I'd say his poor results in teams in high level leagues back that up.

u can think w/e u want about my opinion about Swift, Sugar, but I'd say ive backed up my opinion well enough for the rating to stand.

CASE CLOSED
Swift
Forum Bangout

Wed Aug 05 2015, 00:21
Message reputation : 50% (2 votes)
first of all shut the fuck up about team awards and individual accolades because you are an utterly shite player with none to show. TeamSwift may not have been successful in haxtrick but I still managed to score 20 or so goals in 1.5 seasons there so shut up please. And then we have haxleague where we won Division 1 with me being topscorer and top assister so again shut the fuck up. And then we have FM where ive scored about 20 goals and assisted around 10? What are your achievements there? OH WAIT you ragequit the league when your team started losing and you came crying to me you shithead. How the fuck can you talk about my skills and accolades when I am 100x better than you and have achieved way morenthan you have. Also my gameplay is anything but predictable you fucking idiot why do you think I score the most outrageous goals. Everything you have said is bullshit and you are just a shit player who needs to shut up.
StringerBell
StringerBell
Promising

Wed Aug 05 2015, 00:33
Swift wrote:first of all shut the fuck up about team awards and individual accolades because you are an utterly shite player with none to show. TeamSwift may not have been successful in haxtrick but I still managed to score 20 or so goals in 1.5 seasons there so shut up please. And then we have haxleague where we won Division 1 with me being topscorer and top assister so again shut the fuck up. And then we have FM where ive scored about 20 goals and assisted around 10? What are your achievements there? OH WAIT you ragequit the league when your team started losing and you came crying to me you shithead. How the fuck can you talk about my skills and accolades when I am 100x better than you and have achieved way morenthan you have. Also my gameplay is anything but predictable you fucking idiot why do you think I score the most outrageous goals. Everything you have said is bullshit and you are just a shit player who needs to shut up.

haha it's funny how u unconsciously keep emphasizing my point throughout that whole post. ye u have personal accomplishments like lots of goals being scored, but those goals is obviously coming on behalf of your teams accomplishments, which I argued for in my previous posts. you're the emblematic of an individual player, who plays for himself and not his team, so the question is whether or not you enhance or compromise your teams performance - and imo you compromise your teams performance, with your quite explicit selfishness ruining more for your team then it earns for u team. and in haxleague the lvl is quite weak, the only clearly good team was DS where u lost 6-0 in the cupfinal against them, and in the league u got carried by the monster players in ur team like Reus etc.

and I dont know why u keep insulting me.. I never said I was good, and frankly I couldn't care less about my haxball level.
Rénbeaudach
Rénbeaudach
Administrator
Administrator

Wed Aug 05 2015, 01:42
Fifa Player Ratings - Page 2 Mormon%2BJesus
Sugar Ray
Sugar Ray
Superman

Wed Aug 05 2015, 01:48
wtf ren
Rénbeaudach
Rénbeaudach
Administrator
Administrator

Wed Aug 05 2015, 01:57
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Sugar Ray wrote:wtf ren

Fifa Player Ratings - Page 2 Latest?cb=20100906202454
Donny
Donny
Dynamite

Wed Aug 05 2015, 07:56
Kids, ratings are bad x
frez
frez
Energetic

Wed Aug 05 2015, 10:14
Fifa Player Ratings - Page 2 Tlpm
Swift
Forum Bangout

Wed Aug 05 2015, 10:48
Message reputation : 0% (1 vote)
StringerBell wrote:
Swift wrote:first of all shut the fuck up about team awards and individual accolades because you are an utterly shite player with none to show. TeamSwift may not have been successful in haxtrick but I still managed to score 20 or so goals in 1.5 seasons there so shut up please. And then we have haxleague where we won Division 1 with me being topscorer and top assister so again shut the fuck up. And then we have FM where ive scored about 20 goals and assisted around 10? What are your achievements there? OH WAIT you ragequit the league when your team started losing and you came crying to me you shithead. How the fuck can you talk about my skills and accolades when I am 100x better than you and have achieved way morenthan you have. Also my gameplay is anything but predictable you fucking idiot why do you think I score the most outrageous goals. Everything you have said is bullshit and you are just a shit player who needs to shut up.

haha it's funny how u unconsciously keep emphasizing my point throughout that whole post. ye u have personal accomplishments like lots of goals being scored, but those goals is obviously coming on behalf of your teams accomplishments, which I argued for in my previous posts. you're the emblematic of an individual player, who plays for himself and not his team, so the question is whether or not you enhance or compromise your teams performance - and imo you compromise your teams performance, with your quite explicit selfishness ruining more for your team then it earns for u team. and in haxleague the lvl is quite weak, the only clearly good team was DS where u lost 6-0 in the cupfinal against them, and in the league u got carried by the monster players in ur team like Reus etc.

and I dont know why u keep insulting me.. I never said I was good, and frankly I couldn't care less about my haxball level.

Literally all you have said is that im greedy in a stupidly longer way. Dont say I get carried because that doesnt happen, players like Reus didnt even play he played one game in the season so get your facts right before insulting me. Even if I do play with good players that doesnt mean I get carried you imbecile, you just completely contradicted your argument. It means I can play well in a team above all else you retarded fuck. I never compromise my team with my goals you idiot , the team totally benefiys from it. Also you have just blown my ego out of proportion here and dont start accusing me when you are an utterly shite player yourself. And so what we lost in the cupfinal? At least we got there which you will never manage. Just shut the fuck up about my selfishness because you dont know the first thing about it.
Anonymous

Thu Aug 06 2015, 06:09
Bruv dis rating ting turned into some next beef.
Sort urself out lads, smh
Anonymous

Thu Aug 06 2015, 11:33
Fifa Player Ratings - Page 2 5agd29
ojj
ojj

Thu Aug 06 2015, 18:44
Message reputation : 0% (1 vote)
Can I get a rating, I think I'ma 68-70 Wink
gervinho10
Energetic

Thu Aug 06 2015, 21:10
from my skim read this entire thread is basically angry people writing 3 paragraphs how everyone except them is shit and overrated, speaking specifically about @swift
VENOM i7
Dynamite

Sun Sep 20 2015, 15:45
64-67 for me pls. not that bad, i can rocket and occasionally do some insane jukes but i'm 2 inconsistent. and just like swift said sorry if i sound like i'm boasting l0l
Lloyd Banks
Lloyd Banks
Dynamite

Mon Sep 21 2015, 01:04
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
chuckdog wrote:Fifa Player Ratings - Page 2 5agd29

shout out to the white boi punching dude in the leg
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum