Premier Haxball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Caccapupù
Caccapupù
Promising

UK PASSPORT NEEDED, WILL PAY (no troll) Empty UK PASSPORT NEEDED, WILL PAY (no troll)

Thu Apr 27 2017, 23:08
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hello, as someone already knows I need a UK passport asap. (a scan or a normal photo of it)
Why? I'm not trying to steal your identity, I'm just in troubles with a betting site and I have a lot of $$ on it and I don't wanna lose that money.

Story is: this site is illegal in italy so I had to lie about my nationality, now after making a bit of money I went to withdraw my bucks but this happened:

Spoiler:

So I asked a bit around and Punk sent me his college card, my team of photoshop workers (Cool) edited it with my name and stuff and we sent it. This was the answer:

Spoiler:

So once again Punk helped me and he sent me his driver license and the answer was this:

Spoiler:

All I'm asking is if someone can send me a photo of his passport to me, you can blur out the picture of course, and of course I won't spread or do anything wrong with it. I just need it to edit it and put my info: my name, born date, fictional address and city etc. NO INFO OF YOURS WILL BE KEPT ON IT

Also I'm willing to pay a bit of money instantly and a part of the money I cash out after it succeeds, we can agree to a price together, REMEMBER I DONT CARE ABOUT WHO YOU ARE OR YOUR INFO I JUST WANT TO BE ABLE TO HAVE MY MONEY BACK, I WILL DELETE YOUR PASSPORT RIGHT AFTER AND BEFORE SENDING IT YOU CAN BLUR YOUR PICTURE OR WHATEVER YOU WANT TO, I WILL ALSO SEND YOU THE PHOTO OF YOUR PASSPORT WITH MY INFO ON IT TO SHOW U THAT I WASNT LYING

thanks

ps: punk doesnt have his passport otherwise he would have helped me already as he already did, shoutout to him for being a great person
Gjonaj
Gjonaj
Smooth Operator

UK PASSPORT NEEDED, WILL PAY (no troll) Empty Re: UK PASSPORT NEEDED, WILL PAY (no troll)

Fri Apr 28 2017, 13:14
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
Fk Kendra
Caccapupù
Caccapupù
Promising

UK PASSPORT NEEDED, WILL PAY (no troll) Empty Re: UK PASSPORT NEEDED, WILL PAY (no troll)

Fri Apr 28 2017, 16:43
thank you all i found it
topic closed
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum