Premier Haxball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season Four Awards

+22
SebastiAn
abi
UKOriginal
Styl
B4D 4SS
Sugar Ray
Ghost
Mád
Rénbeaudach
Cazorla
Iceman
Zizou
Wildey
somalian 2
Beninho
salamini
Yawn
giggs'
Silent
Pizzi
Kamina
corn
26 posters
Go down
corn
corn
Administrator
Administrator

Season Four Awards Empty Season Four Awards

Wed Jun 01 2016, 23:19
Message reputation : 100% (10 votes)
Goalkeeper of the season: mlfaijati, Iceman, Jai, Mata, Q, Hop, ogre, saviola, Zizou, Ahmed

Outfielders of the season (pick two): Stefan, B4D 4SS, Mad, A. Tuntija, giggs, salamini, Kirito, Hannes, Swieczka, Wildey, Cazorla, Gjonaj, aero, chuckdog, Yawn, MrP, Ghost, SebastiAn, Kamina, Element

Most improved player: Iceman, Swieczka, B4D 4SS, Q, Cazorla, Wildey, Beninho, CHE, giggs, Nub, Hop, ven

Best Newcomer (playing their first season in this league): Element, salamini, A.Tuntija, Zola, Progamer, deer94, CHE, Swiezcka

Best New Player: Swieczka, CHE, Teraquista, Hop, Nub, Shootstar

Best Captain (can't vote your captain): mlfaijati, Swieczka, Socrates, Zizou, Renbeaudach, B4D 4SS, Gjonaj, corn, Twigg, abacus

Your teams player of the season:

Overall best player of the season:

Best Poster: Renbeaudach, Gjonaj, mlfaijati, ogre, The Doctor, Sugar Ray, chuckdog, Nathan_, nero, socrates, Ghost

You can't vote yourself!

keeping this locked until tomorrow in case I missed anyone out or put someone in the wrong place. If I did, feel free to message me.
Kamina
Promising

Season Four Awards Empty Re: Season Four Awards

Thu Jun 02 2016, 18:06
Message reputation : 40% (10 votes)
Goalkeeper of the season: mlfaijati!
Outfielders of the season: Kamina(Maddude) and MrP!
Best Newcomer: Swieczka!
Best New Player: Swieczka!
Best Captain: Swiecz... I MEAN MLFAIJATI!
Your teams player of the season:SwieczKAmina
Overall best player of the season: Kamina(Maddude)!
Best Poster: Suerte
Worst Poster: Gjonaj (ban him!)

Last edited by Kamina on Thu Jun 02 2016, 18:09; edited 1 time in total
Pizzi
Promising

Thu Jun 02 2016, 18:08
Message reputation : 50% (2 votes)
Goalkeeper of the season: mlfaijati

Outfielders of the season (pick two): Stefan, Yawn

Best Newcomer (playing their first season in this league): Element

Best New Player: Hop

Best Captain (can't vote your captain): Zizou

Your teams player of the season: /

Best Poster: The Doctor
Silent
Silent
Smooth Operator

Thu Jun 02 2016, 18:08
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
Goalkeeper: mlfaijati - it was too hard to score againts Can't Score, their defense was so organised, especially with mlfaijati between the posts.

Outfield: Mád & salamini - Mád has played an unbelievable season where he lead his team to lift the title, he just proved himself to be the best player in this community. salamini, he was a very good playmaker for the purple team, but apart from that he is very universal. I watched couple of games with him and he was spot on defending and attacking. pig

Most improved: Bád and Giggs - I thought at the start of the season that Bád isn't good enough for winning the title, but he already proved me wrong since the 1st matchday, he was consistent all the way, the only thing that he fucked up is ragequitting whilst Sheeps were still winning 2-1. He is a good captain and deserved to come 1st with his team this season. I looked at the stats, Giggs scored less goals than last season, but that's because he focused more on the teams' aims and he was brilliant in defending. I like how Giggs has gone universal and how he rips me in 6man.  No

Best newcomer: salamini - this guy is class, he plays it safe all the time and reduces his tricks to passes (let me not go into how good he is in TuT  cyclops

Best New Player: CHE - Has great technical ability, I like this guy. But out of that list, my goalkeeper, (Hop) he's not new but out of that list I'd pick him, not being biased here but he is clearly better than everybody on that list, he makes lots of mistakes but he is the most aggresive keeper I saw (Herna also). He takes the game on himself and also tries to score if he has space, defending though he needs to stop risky passes like everybody on my team  Very Happy He is a great lad.

Best Captain: socrates - Brought lots of new and potential players to the team such as Q and Shootstar, I like the fact how he let them play all the games. I will miss him next season because he is a role-model to the players in the league (shoutout to suerte). I also wanted to vote Zizou but he's too old for these things Very Happy

MVP: Mád - just look at the stats and table  clown

L8 Unseen's best player: Świeczkamina (Kamina) - this monster is a monster

Best Poster: Gjonaj - love his bullshit

Worst Poster: suerte - let me not talk

Last edited by Świeczka on Thu Jun 02 2016, 22:57; edited 7 times in total
giggs'
giggs'
Forum Bangout

Thu Jun 02 2016, 18:10
Message reputation : 67% (3 votes)

Outfielders of the season: Maddude, Cazorla

Most improved player: Cazorla

Best Newcomer: salamini

Best New Player: Swiezcka

Best Captain: corn

Your teams player of the season: mlfaijati

Overall best player of the season: Maddude

Best Poster: socrates

Last edited by Giggs' on Thu Jun 02 2016, 18:14; edited 1 time in total
corn
corn
Administrator
Administrator

Thu Jun 02 2016, 18:13
Goalkeeper of the season: mlfaijati - Kept the most cleansheets this season and contributed towards the attack. In my opinion the best goalkeeper in the league.

Outfielders of the season (pick two): Mad and Wildey - I think Mad is a pretty obvious inclusion due to the impact he's made on his team and without him, I think Sheepshaggers would have finished 3rd or 4th and I pick Wildey because he was a key part of the resurgence of Guard Dogs along with Mata during the second half of the season.

Most improved player: Nub - I think the likes of Q, Beninho, giggs and B4D 4SS were already good players before this season, and yes they have improved, but I think the transformation between where Nub was before the season started and where he is now makes him the most improved player.

Best Newcomer (playing their first season in this league): salamini - Was a solid player all season and a key reason as to why Can't Score kept so many clean sheets.

Best New Player: Nub - Explained above.

Best Captain (can't vote your captain): mlfaijati - I usually vote the league winning captain here but Can't Score were more consistent throughout the season; they didn't cut anyone and everyone got their fair share of playing time.

Your teams player of the season: Iceman - 4 cleansheets + a few assists here and there, Iceman has been solid in most games he's played, and he takes the ball to the corner a lot less now too.

Overall best player of the season: Mad. Lots of goals, lots of assists, improved B4D 4SS and the team looked a lot stronger when he was on the pitch.

Best Poster: The Doctor - rip doc

Last edited by corn on Thu Jun 02 2016, 18:19; edited 1 time in total
mlfaijati
mlfaijati
Administrator
Administrator

Thu Jun 02 2016, 18:16
Message reputation : 100% (3 votes)
Goalkeeper of the season: ogre, the big man himself, was the hardest GK we had to play against all season tbh. Special mentions for Mata, who dragged Guard Dogs from the dirt to being the only team to beat Sheeps, and Ahmed, who was good for both Sheeps and when he joined Deja, where admittedly he did play striker a bit more often.

Outfielders of the season (pick two): Mad picks himself really, but the next pick is tough. I wouldn't be able to justify putting any of CS's outfielders here over one another due to the relative gametime they had, so it's between Bad and Stefan, and the latter takes the cake imo. While it is at times his goalscoring to the detriment of his team's defending, considering where Deja finished, the amount of goals he scored is an impressive achievement.

Most improved player: B4D 4SS, simple stuff - went from being a player who I thought was worse than Doc to a league champion. wp.

Best Newcomer (playing their first season in this league): Element, tough one between him and salamini for me (no bias i swear). While sala played more games for us, ele was certainly more impactful in the games he was able to turn up to - this kid is on steroids I swear.

Best New Player: Swieczka, was pleasantly surprised at how he went from pub play to captaining his own team, was a solid player overall with lots of potential. Shoutouts to #1 cutie Hop also.

Best Captain (can't vote your captain): Gjonaj, not the most successful campaign, but his team was the one who improved the most throughout the season, due to good signings and good leadership from this man. He didn't throw in the towel when things weren't going his way, and he also did it with the UK youth (quite literally) so gets bonus points for that. Bad Ass obviously gets a mention, but outside of taking the risk with Mad in the first round he as a captain didn't do too much else, aside from sign established players and put out the best team every week.

Your teams player of the season: All my boys deserve to be up here, can't choose between them tbh.

Overall best player of the season: Mad, turns out the best player in the UK is indeed, the best player in the UK. Fuck you Mad.

Best Poster: ogre, if but for those 2/3 match previews, which are undoubtedly the most engaging thing I've read on this site.

Last edited by mlfaijati on Thu Jun 02 2016, 18:43; edited 1 time in total
Yawn
Dynamite

Thu Jun 02 2016, 18:19
Goalkeeper of the season: Mlfaijati

Outfielders of the season (pick two): Mad, Stefan

Most improved player:Swieczka / B4D 4SS / Hop

Best New Player: Swieczka / Hop

Best Captain (can't vote your captain): abacus Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Your teams player of the season:

Overall best player of the season: Mad

Best Poster: Socrates
salamini

Thu Jun 02 2016, 18:19
Goalkeeper: mlfaijati
Outfield: Mád & Element
Most improved: giggs
Best Newcomer: Element
Best New Player: Swieczka
Best Captain: socrates
Your teams player of the season: mlfaijati
Overall best player of the season: Mád
Best Poster: ogre
Beninho
Beninho
Dynamite

Thu Jun 02 2016, 18:23
Message reputation : 100% (4 votes)
Goalkeeper - mlf, 7 clean shits speaks for itself great season for the skipper
Outfield - Mad, main contributor to a title winning campaign, 40+ is inhumane
Outfield - Stefan, yet another season of shitting goals
Most Improved - Cazorla, for an RF player who has often shied away from 3s he's shown his ability straight away and will continue to get better
Best Newcomer - Element, slick attacker who turned in some top performances over the season, the HKS hat-trick stands out
Best New Player - Hop, a superb technician who's shown promise in the games he's played and the 1v1 ladder that he can be a force to be reckoned with
Best Captain - B4D 4SS, showed some cracks in the 8-2 thrashing from GD but recovered superbly, his choice of mad was inspired and he used him to devastating effect
Your team's player of the season - mlf
Overall player of the season - Mad
Best Poster - Gjonaj, consistently delivers the hard-hitting truths

somalian 2
Promising

Thu Jun 02 2016, 18:26
Message reputation : 50% (4 votes)

Outfielders of the season (pick two):Maddude, cazorla

Most improved player: giggs

Best New Player: CHE

Best Captain (can't vote your captain): Mlf

Overall best player of the season: Mlfaijati

Best Poster: Gjonaj
Wildey
Wildey
Energetic

Thu Jun 02 2016, 18:51
Message reputation : 86% (7 votes)
A really solid goalkeeper, kept tons of cleansheets and was a real rock in defence. Helped assist the likes of Element, aeRo, Giggs' and Sala.
Outfielders of the season: Maddude and Stefan
More than 40 goals really doesn't need much of an explaination. Stefan yet again pulls of an insane amount of goals and has helped DEJA tremendously.
Most improved: Cazorla
Whopping amount of goals and has been a real treat to play with, hoping he gets drafted next season by a top team as he truly deserves it. He's improved immensely for someone who couldn't be bothered with 3s and was crucial to the renaissance of Guard Dogs.
Shoutout to Giggs', has improved massively.
Best newcomer: Element
Amazin'
Best new player: Hop
Technically gifted but could use some sleep.
Best captain: B4D A$$
Although he has a few chinks to work out, he has still used Mad and the rest of his team to full effectiveness. Consequently, he has won the league and may be striving for the double.
Shoutout to corn and Socrates for having nice, friendly teams and also for giving new players who may have not been drafted a chance.
Guard Dog's player of the season: Matra
Matra :love:
Overall best player: Mad
No words can describe how good he is.
Best poster: Gjonaj
Oh Punk, never change.
Shoutout to ogre for those sick previews.

Last edited by Wildey on Thu Jun 02 2016, 20:11; edited 1 time in total
Zizou
Zizou
Energetic

Thu Jun 02 2016, 18:53
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

Outfielders of the season (pick two): Stefan, Mad

Most improved player: B4D 4SS

Best Newcomer (playing their first season in this league): Swieczka

Best New Player: Swieczka

Best Captain (can't vote your captain): mlfaijati. Would have voted b4d for winning the league, however you left your team in that other game!

Your teams player of the season: Stefan

Overall best player of the season: Stefan for being most influential for our team.

Best Poster: socrates
B4D 4SS
B4D 4SS
Superman

Thu Jun 02 2016, 18:58
Message reputation : 43% (7 votes)
GK- mlf, no goals conceded cus of him i dnt think

Outfield- Element, skillful nd some of them actually worked :d
Outfield- Maddude, no mistakes in def except like once + best attacker in league

Most improved- Yawn, i really tought him a lot of things in his 2 days at sheepshaggers and he shud be alright now

Best newcomer- Element, he carried giggs

Best new player- Hop, he is very skillful 4 new a player nd i hope he defends more in future then he cud be in a league winning team next ssn

Best captain- Socrates, gave shotstar a chance, and Corn also for giving terquista a chance. 2 give new players time to improve really ruins ur chances of winning the ssn and they both take it on the chin and its really good of them 2 do this

Mvp- Maddude

Best poster- Doctoré
giggs'
giggs'
Forum Bangout

Thu Jun 02 2016, 19:30
Message reputation : 0% (1 vote)
B4D 4SS wrote: Best newcomer- Element, he carried giggs

considering Element didn't play that much he didn't carry me lmfao, biggest hypocrite cos maddude carried your team watch next season without him you won't win the league lool
Anonymous

Thu Jun 02 2016, 19:34
Giggs' wrote:

considering Element didn't play that much he didn't carry me lmfao, biggest hypocrite cos maddude carried your team watch next season without him you won't win the league lool
He didn't carry u just left u on bench
Iceman
Iceman

Thu Jun 02 2016, 19:35

Outfielders of the season (pick two): Mad, Yawn

Best Newcomer (playing their first season in this league): Zola

Best New Player: Hop

Best Captain (can't vote your captain): Socrates

Your teams player of the season: Hannes

Best Poster: Socrates
giggs'
giggs'
Forum Bangout

Thu Jun 02 2016, 19:36
Gjonaj wrote:
Giggs' wrote:

He didn't carry u just left u on bench

no need 4 u 2 get involved
Cazorla
Cazorla
PremierHax Member

Thu Jun 02 2016, 19:38

Outfielders of the season (pick two): Mad, Wildey (shoutout to Stefan)

Most improved player: giggs' (improved defensively from last ssn)

Best New Player: Teraquista (gonna choose someone who is actually new to 3s leagues, not ppl who have played it for years)

Best Captain (can't vote your captain): Socrates/Ghost and Corn (giving new players a chance)

Your teams player of the season: Mata (saved our asses mid-season)

Best Poster: Gjonaj

Last edited by Cazorla on Thu Jun 02 2016, 20:32; edited 1 time in total
B4D 4SS
B4D 4SS
Superman

Thu Jun 02 2016, 19:58
Giggs' wrote:

im nt gunna win the league next ssn cus im giving a new player a chance too improve. go watch the goals sheeps scored and u'll see 90% are team goals, not maddude individual goals + i spent over 80mins in GK before u bring up how many more goals he scored. also possession and defence are team plays and we were among the best in those areas too.
giggs'
giggs'
Forum Bangout

Thu Jun 02 2016, 19:59
B4D 4SS wrote:
Giggs' wrote:

im nt gunna win the league next ssn cus im giving a new player a chance too improve. go watch the goals sheeps scored and u'll see 90% are team goals, not maddude individual goals + i spent over 80mins in GK before u bring up how many more goals he scored. also possession and defence are team plays and we were among the best in those areas too.

mate just deal with the fact maddude carried you lot lmfao
Rénbeaudach
Rénbeaudach
Administrator
Administrator

Thu Jun 02 2016, 20:00

Outfielders of the season (pick two): Maddude, salamini

Best Newcomer (playing their first season in this league): salamini

Best New Player: Hop is not a new player Hop is not a new player Hop is not a new player Hop is not a new player Hop is not a new player Hop is not a new player Hop is not a new player Hop is not a new player Hop is not a new player (my vote goes to Swieczka)

Best Captain (can't vote your captain): mlfaijati

Your teams player of the season: ogre

Best Poster: chuckdog
Mád
Forum Bangout

Thu Jun 02 2016, 20:02
Goalkeeper of the season: mlfaijati, fairly obvious choice for me I would say. Rock solid simple as fudge.

Outfielders of the season (pick two): Stefan & salamini. Stefan always puts up numbers no matter who he seems to play with, even better so when it's with his dutch boiz. Sala impressed by as someone said earlier from his solid all round play, a pivotal player who helped mlf steer the team to that 2nd place, a great example of what makes a great teammate not just a great player!

Most improved player: Iceman, this guy looked seriously good when we played against him and I feel maybe with a stronger structure in defence this guy could have been able to show how good of a shot stopper he is, made some great reaction saves which I thought were pretty much guaranteed to go in.

Best Newcomer (playing their first season in this league): Element for me, kid somehow just did what was needed and showed up when called upon. Coulda gone for sala too as a based all-rounder.

Best New Player: Hop impressed me the most but probably a bit biased as I saw it first hand compared to the others, however he was keen to listen and learn and looked better for it by the end of the season. Thumb Up

Best Captain (can't vote your captain): mlfaijati, once again led his team well, great draft in hindsight too and everybody got game time. Great team depth and chemistry which can only be created by a great cap.

Your teams player of the season: B4D, solid player and was consistent all the way through, had to play various positions but played well all around, heads up to Tunti for filling in for the crucial games at the end as well however.

Overall best player of the season: For me probably mlfaijati, just consistently good and shows why he's the 4th best player in UK, cya next time mlf.

Best Poster: The Doctor, always for a good chuckle
B4D 4SS
B4D 4SS
Superman

Thu Jun 02 2016, 20:02
Giggs' wrote:
B4D 4SS wrote:
Giggs' wrote:

mate just deal with the fact maddude carried you lot lmfao

u cnt see haxball is a team game and individual skill is barely useful against organised defences. maybe this is why ur improving at such a slow rate compared 2 other new players.
Ghost
Ghost
Administrator
Administrator

Thu Jun 02 2016, 20:03

Outfielders of the season (pick two): Mad & Yawn

Most improved player: B4D 4SS

Best New Player: Teraquista - As said already, Hop isn't new to hax, lad's been around a while.

Best Captain (can't vote your captain): mlfaijati

Your teams player of the season: MrP - Difficult because we didn't have a very good season and everyone was rotated equally. Overall I think MrP has been the most consistent and he has really helped the likes of Q & Shoot improve their game.

Overall best player of the season: Mad - It was inevitable after he snaked everyone in the draft with his activity lies.

Best Poster: socrates - Bless him. Always trying his damn hardest to get the community going, always welcoming new people first and trying to think of new ways to make this place great.

By the way ... all these votes for Soc for being best captain when I'm the captain wtf is this. I haven't led this team to cup final glory for nothing. I DEMAND JUSTICE! Very Happy
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum