suerte banned

View previous topic View next topic Go down

suerte banned

Post by corn on Sun May 15 2016, 19:48

After recent events, we have decided to ban suerte from the league until the end of season 5 and the player has been cut from the SS roster. His ban is due to a DDOS attack on one of his fellow Premier Hax members. Whilst we hope that this shouldn't ever be an issue within our community we would like to remind everyone that we take such matters very seriously, and any such re-occurences if this type of behaviour shall be treated similarly.

Should suerte break the rules again, during or after his ban, then he will be permanently banned from the league.

"We used to pride ourselves on producing midfield artists in this country. Players like Tony Currie, Alan Hudson, Glenn Hoddle and Paul Gascoigne were just a few English playmakers developed in our clubs - players who could peel an orange with either foot but sadly no longer. What a pleasure then to see an artist at work even if he is a foreigner."

https://gfycat.com/CoolBigheartedGiantschnauzer

https://gfycat.com/AthleticPhonyHylaeosaurus
corn
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Re: suerte banned

Post by B4D 4SS on Sun May 15 2016, 20:14

rip suerte Mad

SSN4-SSN7-SSN8-SSN9 - PREMHAX CHAMPION

RECORD OF HIGHEST ASSISTS IN A SINGLE SEASON - 24 ASSISTS (SSN8)

RECORD OF MOST CONSECUTIVE SEASONS WON - 3 (SSN7+8+9)
B4D 4SS

Season 4 Champion Season 4 Cup Winner Pre Season 4 Cup Winner Season 7 Champion
Season 8 Champion Season 8 Top Assister Pre Season 8 Cup Winner Pre Season 9 Cup Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mád on Sun May 15 2016, 22:41

Who did he ddos, how did you find out? Some evidence to prove it? I'm not saying it's not true but can you not show the rest of us why you've decided this so we are not just having to fully trust you on this matter, i would say this if it was for anybody not just because he was my team mate

Mád
Captain
Captain

Season 1 Champion Season 1 Top Scorer Season 4 Champion Season 4 Cup Winner Season 4 Top Player Season 4 Top Scorer Season 4 Top Assister
Pre Season 4 Cup Winner Season 5 Champion Season 5 Top Player Season 5 Top Scorer Season 8 Champion Season 8 Top Player Season 8 Top Scorer Pre Season 8 Cup Winner Pre Season 9 Cup Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun May 15 2016, 22:45

he ddosed me. he said he was gonna do it, then posted my ip address in the chat and then everyone's ping conspicuously shot up (i was hosting a room) and i timed out of ts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mád on Sun May 15 2016, 22:49

Okay, when was this? Chat on ts or forum (ts fake or him?)? did your net recover straight after this and be fine etc?

Mád
Captain
Captain

Season 1 Champion Season 1 Top Scorer Season 4 Champion Season 4 Cup Winner Season 4 Top Player Season 4 Top Scorer Season 4 Top Assister
Pre Season 4 Cup Winner Season 5 Champion Season 5 Top Player Season 5 Top Scorer Season 8 Champion Season 8 Top Player Season 8 Top Scorer Pre Season 8 Cup Winner Pre Season 9 Cup Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun May 15 2016, 22:54

friday night, on ts and it was him because i have him as a buddy. i don't think i really need to prove if he did it or not as he actively admitted to doing so.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mád on Sun May 15 2016, 23:04

Nah thats good enough for me just making sure, ban the manchild

Mád
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun May 15 2016, 23:26

Mad and jai got banned for this long for getting sum1 to help em out in a game.

Oompa lumpa here attcks sumones net who btw is probably used by his family, i say ban him for 5 more seasons.

DDOS has no place in todays society.

Pigeons

Back to top Go down

Post by Jai. on Mon May 16 2016, 18:08

told you all he was a mongrel, never gunna change

Jai.
Energetic

Season 1 Top Player Season 1 Most Clean Sheets

Back to top Go down

Post by Mick on Tue May 17 2016, 16:18

if anything he should be rewarded for using tactics like this, i respect the creativity mate want to see more of it in the league
Mick
Promising

Back to top Go down

Post by VENOM i7 on Tue May 17 2016, 22:14

ren wrote:-SPECIAL CASE-
You know luck, I admire you. For the simple fact that I know that you can't possibly conduct yourself in the way you do online when AFK, I have to have some level of respect for the persona you have created, I suppose a bit similar to the way Kiss Kiss does in SPHB, only slightly more subtle. I cannot say that your contributions to haxball have been entirely positive, but they are certainly unique. What you do takes an amount of intelligence and rhetoric, that is to say you have a talent for trolling. Well done sir.

VENOM i7
Dynamite

Season 8 Champion Pre Season 9 Cup Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed May 18 2016, 14:03

VENOM i7 wrote:
ren wrote:-SPECIAL CASE-
You know luck, I admire you. For the simple fact that I know that you can't possibly conduct yourself in the way you do online when AFK, I have to have some level of respect for the persona you have created, I suppose a bit similar to the way Kiss Kiss does in SPHB, only slightly more subtle. I cannot say that your contributions to haxball have been entirely positive, but they are certainly unique. What you do takes an amount of intelligence and rhetoric, that is to say you have a talent for trolling. Well done sir.
Just cause he's acting like an imbecile doesn't mean he shouldn't be punished for being one. He fucking ddosed chuck, that isn't trolling anymore.
Don't see wtf you're trying to say with quoting Ren as it has 0 relevancy here.

Back to top Go down

Post by abi on Wed May 18 2016, 17:14

l0l jumping on maddude neg train

abi
Energetic

Season 1 Champion Pre Season 1 Cup Winner Season 5 Champion Pre Season 6 Cup Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by VENOM i7 on Wed May 18 2016, 21:24

half of sheepshaggers will get STD's from bumlicking this spanish mong

VENOM i7
Dynamite

Season 8 Champion Pre Season 9 Cup Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Rénbeaudach on Fri May 20 2016, 07:22

'talking like a jerk, except you are an actual jerk'
Rénbeaudach