Premier Haxball
Welcome to PremierHax! The only UK league left in HaxBall! We provide and accept all cultures, Indians, Poles, Pakistanis, Africans, all welcome! #MakePremierHaxGreatAgain

Hey!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hey!

Post by Honda Flashurai on Sun Feb 21, 2016 6:48 pm

I found this forum on a British room you guys host, so I decided, why not join Laughing . I am Polish, been on PL servers for a long time now. I like playing all game modes on haxball but as you all know it's just a game so I don't get angry if I mess up or lose. I am on haxball from time to time, but as I am a sporty person I will not always have time to play because of the clubs I'm in cyclops . I want to make a team next season with people so if you're interested I'll invite you What a Face .
Honda Flashurai
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey!

Post by corn on Sun Feb 21, 2016 6:55 pm

Hi Świeczka welcome Smile

I reccommend you join Teamspeak here as well as be active around the forums to give yourself the best chance of being in a team, either your own or someone elses, next season.
corn
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Honda Flashurai on Sun Feb 21, 2016 6:57 pm

@corn wrote:Hi Świeczka welcome Smile

I reccommend you join Teamspeak here as well as be active around the forums to give yourself the best chance of being in a team, either your own or someone elses, next season.

yeah sure why not! Wink
Honda Flashurai
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum