@ Locked topic

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

@ Locked topic

Post by Styl on Thu Aug 16 2018, 14:01

by mlfaijati Today at 12:40 pm
Confirmed Team Lyreco are ugly idiots unless someone wants to hijack with a better insult in 24 hours.

Topic's locked but I wanna make something clear: Nah that chatlog wasn't even to Team Lyreco (they are all Dutch, why would I talk English), Lyreco just posted that in there to put another person down like the sad kid always does. That was to some Israelian player a while ago.
Lyreco is just a disgraceful person, and sucks even more as a player. He called me shit and disrespected me on whatsapp on the day of premhax finals for no reason other than jealousy. He basically used me to increase his chances of winning this league, he's the fakest person on this game. So my removal didn't come out of nowhere at all, that kid has just completely lost the plot.

Have a nice day lads Thumb Up
avatar
Styl
Dynamite

Posts : 240
Reputation : 72
Status :
Online
Offline


Back to top Go down

Re: @ Locked topic

Post by Lyreco on Thu Aug 16 2018, 14:09

Lol we won the final (hardest of all) without you. Let me explain what happened. So theres some topic on feed me with memes about other players. On our dutch whatsappgroup we started making memes of EVERYONE in the group. Styl was mad that I made one meme against him saying that xSha is better. He went full insult mode and then left the group, saying that I should die (5x) hihi. Sad he quits haxball just cuz of a meme.

Always saying he is a god at haxball... We are better off without you.
Anyway good luck in life




avatar
Lyreco
Captain
Captain

Posts : 201
Reputation : 28
Status :
Online
Offline


Back to top Go down

Re: @ Locked topic

Post by Dinx on Thu Aug 16 2018, 14:16

Just sayin, that was my meme not yours u twat

Dinx
New Member

Posts : 21
Reputation : 1
Status :
Online
Offline


Back to top Go down

Re: @ Locked topic

Post by xSha on Thu Aug 16 2018, 14:30

One day we will all live in peace cheers




Why am I playing for Team Lyreco scratch

xSha
Promising

Posts : 31
Reputation : 4
Status :
Online
Offline


Back to top Go down

Re: @ Locked topic

Post by Dinx on Thu Aug 16 2018, 15:13


Here's the meme for everyone, enjoy

Dinx
New Member

Posts : 21
Reputation : 1
Status :
Online
Offline


Back to top Go down

Re: @ Locked topic

Post by Styl on Thu Aug 16 2018, 16:46

@Lyreco wrote:Always saying he is a god at haxball... We are better off without you.

Green Laugh

You didn't like it when that meme was made about your way of turning around the ball, a thing that actually happened and was supposed to be funny (you know that's called a joke). I laughed about it, so you chose to try to annoy me instead of making some funny meme (I know Dinx made that meme) but it was your chance to say xSha > Styl like always, so you did that and kept going on about it. Then you make a new group and I'm obliged (!?) to explain to you, Dinx and Flashin why I disagree with xSha being a better player than me, while being insulted in the meantime. I never look for these kind of fights, you 2 (Lyreco & Dinx) create them and you know that very well. Let's get to what Dinx said aswell: firstly that I'm retarded (behind my back) and then saying that I am always the one looking for fights.. you could've just decided to leave me out of that group for like a day (which is why I left, just because I don't feel like being in a group that has no good arguments for saying things like that meme), but instead you made another group and I have to explain in there why xSha isn't better than me? That's the part which shows your guys envy towards me, I have nothing to do with that. Why do I need to explain why I disagreed with it? Why bring me into that argument? You two see xSha as an invincible God that does every bounce right, is the best player ever, plays awesome all the time, etc hahaha. It hurts the eyes of people who are a bit older than you two (Lyreco is 14 and Dinx is 13, people). Give it a break and stop comparing me or him to anyone. My fight was never with him, it's just that you need to keep my name out of your mouth. It's that simple. Really nice of you, to wish me good luck in life. But just know that you & Dinx won't ever be forgiven for those things you said, not understanding me at all, and making me go into playing a role which I'm not at all as a person. I only spread positive vibes to whoever is not trying to anger me, people know that.
Anyways, I will be back on hax soon. "We are better of without you", that's awesome. Who is "we"? There is no group you are part of. You're Lyreco, a guy who's words about others shouldn't be taken serious in the slightest. I'm Styl, and I don't have anything to prove to anyone. You hate me for being me? Your decision. Just know that your chance is over, I'm not playing for Team NL in the future (doesn't matter which person of the country will ask me), you made a mistake and you'll realize that sooner or later. Hulk was the one who gave me captain (and pm'd me today about this incident). But I chose to leave Team NL and let you remaining Dutch players decide about what will happen with it, because I don't have anything to do with it anymore.

Shout out to xshadowx

Cya Smile
avatar
Styl
Dynamite

Posts : 240
Reputation : 72
Status :
Online
Offline


Back to top Go down

Re: @ Locked topic

Post by Lyreco on Thu Aug 16 2018, 17:10

@Styl wrote:
@Lyreco wrote:Always saying he is a god at haxball... We are better off without you.

Green Laugh

You didn't like it when that meme was made about your way of turning around the ball, a thing that actually happened and was supposed to be funny (you know that's called a joke). I laughed about it, so you chose to try to annoy me instead of making some funny meme (I know Dinx made that meme) but it was your chance to say xSha > Styl like always, so you did that and kept going on about it. Then you make a new group and I'm obliged (!?) to explain to you, Dinx and Flashin why I disagree with xSha being a better player than me, while being insulted in the meantime. I never look for these kind of fights, you 2 (Lyreco & Dinx) create them and you know that very well. Let's get to what Dinx said aswell: firstly that I'm retarded (behind my back) and then saying that I am always the one looking for fights.. you could've just decided to leave me out of that group for like a day (which is why I left, just because I don't feel like being in a group that has no good arguments for saying things like that meme), but instead you made another group and I have to explain in there why xSha isn't better than me? That's the part which shows your guys envy towards me, I have nothing to do with that. Why do I need to explain why I disagreed with it? Why bring me into that argument? You two see xSha as an invincible God that does every bounce right, is the best player ever, plays awesome all the time, etc hahaha. It hurts the eyes of people who are a bit older than you two (Lyreco is 14 and Dinx is 13, people). Give it a break and stop comparing me or him to anyone. My fight was never with him, it's just that you need to keep my name out of your mouth. It's that simple. Really nice of you, to wish me good luck in life. But just know that you & Dinx won't ever be forgiven for those things you said, not understanding me at all, and making me go into playing a role which I'm not at all as a person. I only spread positive vibes to whoever is not trying to anger me, people know that.
Anyways, I will be back on hax soon. "We are better of without you", that's awesome. Who is "we"? There is no group you are part of. You're Lyreco, a guy who's words about others shouldn't be taken serious in the slightest. I'm Styl, and I don't have anything to prove to anyone. You hate me for being me? Your decision. Just know that your chance is over, I'm not playing for Team NL in the future (doesn't matter which person of the country will ask me), you made a mistake and you'll realize that sooner or later. Hulk was the one who gave me captain (and pm'd me today about this incident). But I chose to leave Team NL and let you remaining Dutch players decide about what will happen with it, because I don't have anything to do with it anymore.

Shout out to xshadowx

Cya Smile

You are very saintly, saying you arent searching beefs. In the group you always talk big like you are a god on some game. And with “we” I meant the team on premierhax. You think we need you to win something? This would happen some dat anyway. You’re getting more pathetic everyday. I won’t waste anymore time on you, we proved we don’t need you to win Premierhax. And it’s ok, I am not the one crying on his bed cuz what happened on the INTERNET. We had bigger beefs before and you know it. But you made this beef so big just cuz of a meme...




avatar
Lyreco
Captain
Captain

Posts : 201
Reputation : 28
Status :
Online
Offline


Back to top Go down

Re: @ Locked topic

Post by xSha on Thu Aug 16 2018, 17:12

I want to thank both Lyreco and Styl for their attempt on keeping the Premierhax forum alive Bow Down




Why am I playing for Team Lyreco scratch

xSha
Promising

Posts : 31
Reputation : 4
Status :
Online
Offline


Back to top Go down

Re: @ Locked topic

Post by Dinx on Thu Aug 16 2018, 19:32

@Styl wrote: (which is why I left, just because I don't feel like being in a group that has no good arguments for saying things like that meme)
Saying we have no good arguments, while I can calmly say you have none. Here are some of your arguments:

"Jij moet dood, jij moet dood, jij moet dood, jij moet dood, jij moet dood".

Honestly one of the best arguments I have ever seen, here is another one after we said that xSha is better:

"HAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAH
AHAAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAH
HAAHAHAAHAHAHA
HAAHAHAAAHHAHA"

Again, can it get better argument against that haha? No there is not a better one.

Saying we have bad arguments, when we say xSha has better bounces, passes and spam. If these are bad arguments, can u tell me what kind of arguments are good?

Last thing to say, really the last thing, is the fact that u said this:
"I only spread positive vibes to whoever is not trying to anger me, people know that."
The things u say about people when someone gives their opinion and it's not like yours, can be really bad aswell. Roast battles out of nowhere vs loren are also very fun in your opinion aren't they? But when we confront you, you back off. These aren't positive vibes are they? I have more examples but I will keep calm.

Learn to deal with someone's opinion, not everything/everyone has to be like you.

Ciao

P.s. Where are your arguments against the fact that xSha is better than you?

Dinx
New Member

Posts : 21
Reputation : 1
Status :
Online
Offline


Back to top Go down

Re: @ Locked topic

Post by Lyreco on Thu Aug 16 2018, 20:20

"Jij moet dood, jij moet dood, jij moet dood, jij moet dood, jij moet dood".

which means ''you need to be dead''




avatar
Lyreco
Captain
Captain

Posts : 201
Reputation : 28
Status :
Online
Offline


Back to top Go down

Re: @ Locked topic

Post by Styl on Thu Aug 16 2018, 20:22

Dinx you're 13. You have no ability to comprehend stuff mature people are saying. You're making a fool of yourself once again, why the fuck do you bring up xSha? Where is your proof he has better bounces or passes? There is no objectiveness at all, I wanted to keep it nice in that post before this, but the way you are sucking his dick is really going too far now.
(Quick thing about how it went in our group; was I the only one sometimes jokingly bullying Multi? Your buddy Lyreco had fun in doing that too, why don't I hear you saying anything about that?) You're so fucking stupid it's painful.
"The fact that xSha is better than you"? I'm better than guys that are better than him whenever I'm actually in the mood for it, again, this is not to throw any shade on other players. Fucking noname cheesehead. I'm actually dying over here, go wash your long stinking hair you Dutch muppet. Who are you better than, worthless piece of shit?
Bamox is better than you. Explain why he isn't if it's not true.
Also, Nub is better than you.
Also, Progamer is better than you.
Next to that, Aszy is better than you..
Explain why it's not true Dinx? Explain it to me? Fucking muppet. I could send you some recs so you can analyze how I play in my best form, but wait, you are choking so hard on xSha's dick you're about to pass out.. You don't have the ability to discuss in a fair way.

Lock this thread admins, season's over anyways, bring this Dutch 13 year old to bed.
avatar
Styl
Dynamite

Posts : 240
Reputation : 72
Status :
Online
Offline


Back to top Go down

Re: @ Locked topic

Post by Lyreco on Thu Aug 16 2018, 20:30

Look how cancerous omg




avatar
Lyreco
Captain
Captain

Posts : 201
Reputation : 28
Status :
Online
Offline


Back to top Go down

Re: @ Locked topic

Post by Dinx on Thu Aug 16 2018, 20:34

Lol now he wants to lock it, u scared? Very Happy 

Bringing my age up, what a guy... I don't care that you think all these people are better than me, maybe you should've picked another am for NC then ^^. 

I am also not going in on Lyreco when he was going in on multi, I've already said things to lyreco about that. You know what I said that to him. A racial slur which I am sorry about. I'm going in on you NOW cuz you're being a little dick cuz you can't take it when people confront you.

I'm not choking on xSha's dick at all, imo he just is rlly good. He's been  helping me get better etc. He became topscorer in div 1 fm, in his first ssn. While not being on a team with the world's best players (Not saying Nocke, Hannibal and Necro are bad, they are good imo. But it's not with the best players of the league for example).

The reason I keep bringing up xSha, because that's where the memes started with. The chats where you are arrogant as FUCK, and the other chats wherever, are about xSha. You litterally once said you are the best player in the game. Better than everyone.

There is a reason why xSha doesn't get hate, and other big players don't get hate. They respect an opinion, any opinion. 

You're still not saying why you are better than xSha, lets keep talking about the fact that we had bad arguments yeah? You don't even have arguments mate.

Unblock us all on WhatsApp, lets talk about it there. We could also talk about it here, what does the audience want? xD

P.s. You can talk about that photo of me from 1 and a half year ago or something. I really don't care. You Stefan didn't even show your face. You didn't even let us hear your VOICE. Are you afraid because you are so ugly? Are you a squeaker? Smile

Dinx
New Member

Posts : 21
Reputation : 1
Status :
Online
Offline


Back to top Go down

Re: @ Locked topic

Post by xSha on Thu Aug 16 2018, 20:39

Hmm, very interesting, very interesting indeed




Why am I playing for Team Lyreco scratch

xSha
Promising

Posts : 31
Reputation : 4
Status :
Online
Offline


Back to top Go down

Re: @ Locked topic

Post by Styl on Thu Aug 16 2018, 20:52

Keeping it simple this time, you & Lyreco proved you're the two biggest faggots on the game. We don't need to keep going on here on the forum, I've made my point come across for outsiders that maybe saw this, you two don't want to listen.
@Lyreco "Look how cancerous omg"
Damn. Just damn, hahaha. I used your tactic of being disrespectful for once, and you don't even realize it.  Sad  You are too stupid for words, every little thing you stand for as a person and have ever done on this game is a disgrace.
@Dinx First of all, Dinx, it wasn't xSha's 1st full season. That was the one before this one. Guess what, like I said and like he knows, I did the exact same thing like him. Season 13 was my first FULL season. Won topscorer and topassister. Moving on to the next season, in season 14 I won the Division 1 topscorer with Paulinho as my DM. Paulinho. You weren't even around back then so you wouldn't even know about this guy, but let me say he's way worse than Hannibal is. But I don't know if you realize: THIS IS ALL UNIMPORTANT  Facepalm
The fact that you two want to beef me over a comparization with me and another player blows my mind. Who is gaining something out of this? What is the goal?
avatar
Styl
Dynamite

Posts : 240
Reputation : 72
Status :
Online
Offline


Back to top Go down

Re: @ Locked topic

Post by Styl on Thu Aug 16 2018, 20:56

Focus on yourself for once. Like I've said many many times before. Trust me, I don't have to prove myself and have no interest in doing that, I accept EVERY opinion. But I'm not sure if you realize; your opinions are just hatred towards me, you want to make it seem like you just want to say your opinion. That's where you cross the line, your respect is lost by choosing to be like that. That concludes it.
avatar
Styl
Dynamite

Posts : 240
Reputation : 72
Status :
Online
Offline


Back to top Go down

Re: @ Locked topic

Post by Lyreco on Thu Aug 16 2018, 21:03

@Styl wrote:I accept EVERY opinion.

Yea thats why you get mad at us saying xsha is better




avatar
Lyreco
Captain
Captain

Posts : 201
Reputation : 28
Status :
Online
Offline


Back to top Go down

Re: @ Locked topic

Post by Dinx on Thu Aug 16 2018, 21:08

Div 1 in ssn 14 was makkelijker dan ssn 22. Zelfde geld voor ssn 13 en ssn 21. Kijk naar de teams. In ssn 13 waren Koke en Jappo in de top6 topscorers. Zegt dit genoeg? zeker. 

xSha brak het record van meeste goals. 45. 
Heel NL zegt dat Timon beter is, jij, aszy en dino (maar wie de fuck is dino) zeggen dat jij beter bent. 

Teh heeft xSha ontdekt in MS. Jij hebt hem daarna verder geholpen. Daarna hielp Nocke en nu is hij een grote speler. Hij heeft je ingehaald, leer ermee leven. Accepteer een mening, of in dit geval gewoon bijna een FEIT.

Dinx
New Member

Posts : 21
Reputation : 1
Status :
Online
Offline


Back to top Go down

Re: @ Locked topic

Post by A.Tuntija on Thu Aug 16 2018, 21:09


A.Tuntija
PremierHax Member

Posts : 60
Reputation : 11
Status :
Online
Offline


Back to top Go down

Re: @ Locked topic

Post by Dinx on Thu Aug 16 2018, 21:09

@Styl wrote:Trust me, I don't have to prove myself and have no interest in doing that, I accept EVERY opinion.
That's why you have to @ people in the WhatsApp group when you send something and they don't response lol.. You thrive on your ego, it's true.

Dinx
New Member

Posts : 21
Reputation : 1
Status :
Online
Offline


Back to top Go down

Re: @ Locked topic

Post by xSha on Thu Aug 16 2018, 21:18

@A.Tuntija wrote:

I see, I see, you are enjoying this beautiful topic on this beautiful thursday evening aswell!

Bow Down




Why am I playing for Team Lyreco scratch

xSha
Promising

Posts : 31
Reputation : 4
Status :
Online
Offline


Back to top Go down

Re: @ Locked topic

Post by Styl on Thu Aug 16 2018, 21:18

Heb je mijn bericht goed begrepen of niet? Wat is het eind-doel nou? "Heel NL zegt dat Timon beter is", wat wil je? Moet ik je eens vertellen dat er veel mensen waren toen ik kort op ts kwam om mijn team ff weg te zetten op fm ts, die mij pmden met dat ik beter ben, en dat ik me niet gek moet laten maken door shit als dat?
Ik ben niet ingehaald. Je weet niet hoe de game werkt. Ik hou geen strijd met hem. Dit wat jij nu doet deden mensen ook in mijn oude prime, anderen belachelijk maken dat ik ze zwaar heb ingehaald, dat ze niks meer zijn en dat soort dingen. Goed voor alle partijen is dat he? Geweldig als dat gebeurt, he? Facepalm
Timon heeft nog dingen om aan te werken. Hij weet dat zelf ook. Ik heb een visie waar jij niet eens van kan dromen Mick.
Ik ga mijn relatie met Timon of met anderen niet laten verpesten door stokers als jij en Mo. Dit gaat uiteindelijk toch niet uit maken allemaal. Je bent jong. Doe iets nuttigs vanaf nu, ik ben klaar met die discussie.
avatar
Styl
Dynamite

Posts : 240
Reputation : 72
Status :
Online
Offline


Back to top Go down

Re: @ Locked topic

Post by Dinx on Thu Aug 16 2018, 21:20

@Styl wrote:Moet ik je eens vertellen dat er veel mensen waren toen ik kort op ts kwam om mijn team ff weg te zetten op fm ts, die mij pmden met dat ik beter ben, en dat ik me niet gek moet laten maken door shit als dat?
1. Die zijn er wss, zal best
2. Er zijn meer mensen die denken dat xSha beter is tho... xd
Als heel veel mensen het zeggen, meer dan de helft, dan zit er toch wel wat van waarheid in?

Dinx
New Member

Posts : 21
Reputation : 1
Status :
Online
Offline


Back to top Go down

Re: @ Locked topic

Post by Styl on Thu Aug 16 2018, 21:24

Het is een smaakkwestie. Wat heb ik er uiteindelijk aan? Helpt het mij? Kom op man, zie de logica even in van wat ik je probeer duidelijk te maken: leuk en aardig allemaal, maar wat moet hier opgelost worden? Je hebt jouw visie erop verteld, ik heb geprobeerd alles goed aan je uit te leggen op een serieuze manier. Dat is alles?
avatar
Styl
Dynamite

Posts : 240
Reputation : 72
Status :
Online
Offline


Back to top Go down

Re: @ Locked topic

Post by Dinx on Thu Aug 16 2018, 21:25

Zegt dat ik fout zit, en het een smaakkwestie is. Maar zegt wel dat ie ZELF beter is..

Dinx
New Member

Posts : 21
Reputation : 1
Status :
Online
Offline


Back to top Go down

Re: @ Locked topic

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum