Premier Haxball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Gjonaj
Gjonaj
Smooth Operator

Sign moootje Empty Sign moootje

Tue Sep 05 2017, 12:50
Aka hulk
Laca
Promising

Sign moootje Empty Re: Sign moootje

Tue Sep 05 2017, 16:14
Message reputation : 0% (2 votes)
Hijacked by deadline Wink
Gjonaj
Gjonaj
Smooth Operator

Tue Sep 05 2017, 16:29
Love it wp I'll be back tho
lumi
lumi
Administrator
Administrator

Tue Sep 05 2017, 16:48
Transfer blocked under section 4.4 of rulebook:

Players that played more than 3 games in the previous season and haven't signed up to the draft will have their transfers blocked

Player is banned from playing this season.
lumi
lumi
Administrator
Administrator

Tue Sep 05 2017, 18:37
Following discussion with admin team we have decided to allow "special case" for mootje as he was on holiday and there is no evidence of circumventing the draft. Signing will go through 24 hours after the thread was made to Deadline unless they retract or somebody else hijacks
B4D 4SS
B4D 4SS
Superman

Tue Sep 05 2017, 22:18
Message reputation : 25% (4 votes)
'there is no evidence of circumventing the draft'

LMAO. how u gunna find evidence of anybody not circumventing the draft for future signings? hire private detectives?

theres going to be 'no evidence of circumventing the draft' every single time. i guess every time you want to sign somebody from the previous season and dodge the draft, you just gotta say that the player was on holiday and didnt see the draft or something then the signing will be allowed right? where will ur evidence be against what the player claims??

this is clearly being allowed just cus gjonaj is an admin, any other team doing this then the rules wouldnt be twisted around with and made up as you go along to suit admins.

maybe i shud stick to fm from now on if this how things will continue here
Gjonaj
Gjonaj
Smooth Operator

Tue Sep 05 2017, 22:27
dude da cunt got hijacked wtf u on about
and hulc and ahmed were both on holiday with limited to no access to da draft so thats why they're given permission to signup

and no im not admin so i aint getting no special treatment. Now can we all fuc off and not cause more problems than necessary. Your captain is one of the best players in the league i srsly don't see why LGB must complain every time something happens.

More importantly i don't see why people are pushing to stop players playing in the league espescially someone whos been a good player and captain here for several seasons i,e Ahmed.

fuc off and have fun
B4D 4SS
B4D 4SS
Superman

Tue Sep 05 2017, 22:35
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
idc if it was hijacked or not, this is about following the premhax rules:

lumi wrote:Transfer blocked under section 4.4 of rulebook:

Players that played more than 3 games in the previous season and haven't signed up to the draft will have their transfers blocked

Player is banned from playing this season.

so if LGB decide to sign somebody from last season who skipped the draft, he can be signed too if he claims to have been on holiday?

basically the premhax rule is useless to stopping draft dodgers now cus anybody can claim to have had circumstances that made them not able to sign up to the draft? i mean what country do you have to go to where they dnt have access to the premhax website? holiday in north korea?
Gjonaj
Gjonaj
Smooth Operator

Tue Sep 05 2017, 22:43
Fam when ur on holiday do you expect people to be checking up on how premhax is doing.

Behave urself.

Also if lumi hadnt as always come rushing in with a retarded post you wouldnt even have the rule existed which is typical from lgb whinging n moaning.

U first sign a banned player then try to get him unbanned because u couldnt field 3 players out of 7. You try and play games earlier than default matchdays to avoid wcing and now this.
I can see where the real problems are.
giggs'
giggs'
Forum Bangout

Tue Sep 05 2017, 23:01
Message reputation : 33% (3 votes)
well isn't that rule kind of stupid? now everyone can make an excuse saying they were on holiday? loool these admins need their head checked (except drix) Smile
B4D 4SS
B4D 4SS
Superman

Tue Sep 05 2017, 23:05
giggs' wrote:well isn't that rule kind of stupid? now everyone can make an excuse saying they were on holiday? loool these admins need their head checked (except drix) Smile

exactly
Gjonaj
Gjonaj
Smooth Operator

Tue Sep 05 2017, 23:26
STFU Before i ban u all cunts

come @me
B4D 4SS
B4D 4SS
Superman

Tue Sep 05 2017, 23:32
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
Sign moootje ObuEVWV
lumi
lumi
Administrator
Administrator

Wed Sep 06 2017, 08:42
Right, you all need to stfu and stop whining. We have a rule that says we can change rules accordingly based on what we think is right.

Drix found the rule which I enforced. We then discussed the rule as an admin team and came to the conclusion that, while the rule is good, it needs to be applied on a case by case basis. Ahmed's case was particularly the one where we didn't think we should enforce it. Ahmed has been a great contributor to the league and deserves to play, he disbanded DEJA due to holidays so its evident that he didn't circumvent the draft. Ahmed told me mootje went home to morocco a couple of days after he left, so we decided to allow both players to play.

As for punk, I hate him more than anybody in the league. It's absolutely insane to think I'd make rules up for his benefit. I'm doing my best for the league, and nothing I've done has been 'on a whim' or by myself. All decisions have been discussed. If you have an issue with me, then you have an issue with the entire admin team. Don't make it personal.
lumi
lumi
Administrator
Administrator

Wed Sep 06 2017, 13:15
Signing confirmed, Deadline hijack.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum