Premier Haxball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
VENOM i7
Dynamite

The Actual Top Scorer of Season 6 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Actual Top Scorer of Season 6

Sat Feb 18 2017, 12:04
Message reputation : 50% (2 votes)
Swift wrote:
Styl wrote:
Swift wrote:
VENOM i7 wrote:
Swift wrote:yoo b4d you still madkid that we beat u 12-3 or what?? LOL. Man said owngoals completely random but ok. You had one good season b4d and that was when mad carried ur ass so stfu please. And fyi goalhanging isnt a decent tactic because his team.will never win.because of that.

Everyone knows Stefan doesn't give a fuck about the team and just goes for personal accolades

u mad bro, b4d can actually play in a team you're just a fucking tool that gets carried by bliz, chats shit and gets banged by LHC team like last season [remember?] and don't get me started on your ego LOL styl is light years better than u

just my 1rupee

dont swear please i dont think your mum would be too impressed Sad Sad  
keep begging for an FM team you might get one in 3 years!
But yours would be ofcourse Sad. Not to mention the fact you're 18 now. Read above, you won't get anywhere in your life acting like a greedy, negative parasite.

LOOL i think im gona get further than you seeing as im going uni next year, but your still gona be stuck on hax on your 800 euros PC that you bought JUST for haxball LMAO. what a saddo

why u lyin 4 ur still doin btec level 3s and shit
B4D 4SS
B4D 4SS
Superman

The Actual Top Scorer of Season 6 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Actual Top Scorer of Season 6

Sat Feb 18 2017, 12:09
Message reputation : 0% (2 votes)
Swift wrote:
i didnt start any beef? your the one who gets so angry over small comments LOL. everyone knows your a fucking idiot so dont start chatitn shit.

and what are u on about? we beat HKS in the semis when they were unbeaten all season yet my defence is bad? LOL ok b4d keep crying. you wereshite in the playoffs last season cos your an awful player stop talking and gtfo this thread

l0l go look at the goals my team conceded in the play offs, not my problem. then go look at yours conceded, ur at fault cus ur braindead and have 0 idea how to press or stop counters. and remember, ur talking to a guy who won this league already and calling an awful player, and u havent even won (even with cacca on ur team).
Swift
Forum Bangout

Sat Feb 18 2017, 12:54
b4d maybe you should just stick to playing that miniclip game that you thought was better than haxball :S just gtfo please because your shite and u cant compare urself to me
UKOriginal
Energetic

Sat Feb 18 2017, 12:56
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Styl wrote:But its pretty sad that you went around and portrayed yourself as the Season 6 Top Scorer to everyone, while you've been unfair with checking the

How can you say that when you are the one who went back to all season 6 matches just to show that you might be the top scorer of season 6.

You bought a £800 pc just for haxball. You can talk about anything. Dont make me make you cry like i did in the ffc chat. Behave!

& B4D why do you feel to comment that stefan is better than swift. Your opinion is irrelevant. and venom just stay quiet Smile

Peace Out dickheads Smile
Swift
Forum Bangout

Sat Feb 18 2017, 13:07
ven #benchplayerforlife LOL
Drix
Drix
Administrator
Administrator

Sat Feb 18 2017, 14:49
Don't get me wrong stefan but what are you trying to achieve here? Are you literally going to write "Season 6 Premhax Topscorer" on your CV? It doesen't really matter now since its the past
Lacroix

Sat Feb 18 2017, 16:14
Drix wrote:Don't get me wrong stefan but what are you trying to achieve here? Are you literally going to write "Season 6 Premhax Topscorer" on your CV? It doesen't really matter now since its the past

It's the most important thing in life.
Gjonaj
Gjonaj
Smooth Operator

Sat Feb 18 2017, 17:49
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-39016179
Dereh

Sat Feb 18 2017, 20:54
Swift wrote:oh gosh im sorry i dont rec everything because im not a bangout like you!!! and i've probably got better goals than those in some recs but i cba to look for them cos i aint sad like u Smile

but there is one rec that i have on hand, where i fucked ur team!!!:

The Actual Top Scorer of Season 6 - Page 2 E119ee4d2ee1532ab485dc592e305d92
The Actual Top Scorer of Season 6 - Page 2 2de1fb0472d7f78f536c31226fcb46b0

you wot? using a gif when i lagged lmao ;D
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum