Premier Haxball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Styl
Styl
Dynamite

The Actual Top Scorer of Season 6 Empty The Actual Top Scorer of Season 6

Sat Feb 18 2017, 07:19
Message reputation : 25% (4 votes)
Hi, because I was sure there was something wrong I decided to track back all goals Swift & me scored in Season 6, and very surprisingly I was right:

Matchday 1 - Swift 2, Stefan 3
Matchday 2 - Swift 2, Stefan 3
Matchday 3 - Swift 1, Stefan 1
Matchday 4 - Swift 2, Stefan 0
Matchday 5 - Swift 1, Stefan 0
Matchday 6 - Swift 2, Stefan 2
Matchday 7 - Swift 0, Stefan 1
Matchday 8 - Swift 1, Stefan 1
Matchday 9 - Swift 1, Stefan 5
Matchday 10 - Swift 1, Stefan 0
Matchday 11 - Swift 0, Stefan 2
Matchday 12 - Swift 7, Stefan 1
Matchday 13 - Swift 3 (Not 4), Stefan 5
Matchday 14 - Swift 0, Stefan 2
Matchday 15 - Swift 4, Stefan 1
Matchday 16 - Swift 4, Stefan 4
Total = Swift 31, Stefan 31

Re: Matchday 13

Post by Swift on Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:25 am
+
----
-
TeamSwift 12-3 Soccerettes

http://haxrec.com/130275

[2:10] Wildey
[6:25] mootje O.G
[7:02] Swift (Wildey)
[9:45] Wildey (Caccapupu)
[10:35] Wildey (Caccapupu)*
[10:52] Wildey (Swift)*
[11:58] Swift
[12:20] mootje
[12:50] Browning O.G
[13:13] Browning O.G
[16:09] Swift (Wildey)*
[16:33] Browning
[17:26] B4D (MrP)*
[19:38] Swift (Caccapupu)*

checked

@Swift:
If you are going to 'check' the remaining games, actually check them.

[11:58] Swift - this one was not your goal, because it wasn't on target at all and both Browning & mootje hit it. This means you & me both scored 31 goals.

I get that you don't like me for whatever reason, or actually hate me, which is completely up to you. Funny how some people are so obsessed with trying to prove they're better than me while there is no need to (whatever floats your boat), keep it fair and do your thing. But its pretty sad that you went around and portrayed yourself as the Season 6 Top Scorer to everyone, while you've been unfair with checking the stats. (Something you wouldn't catch me doing Facepalm). There was no reason at all to do this, you only did this because I'm the person in question. Anyways, congrats on the Top Scorer, but sadly you have to share it with me because you scored 31 goals, not 32. Wink
Good luck and have fun in the 7th Season of this marvelous league everyone!
somalian
Hyperactive

The Actual Top Scorer of Season 6 Empty Re: The Actual Top Scorer of Season 6

Sat Feb 18 2017, 10:05
Message reputation : 50% (2 votes)
It counted as swifts goal on the day of the submission

once it was 'checked' it was still swifts goal. -> if the person who checked the replay submission was swift himself there is an issue here. I'm not talking about the stats accumulation i'm aware swift did that job. Im talking about the checked which takes place post-game twats

he won top scorer so it should still count as swifts goal. if anybody wanted to have made a complaint about it they should have done it at the given time.

funny how you checked every season and watched the games thoroughly to try find a flaw, the level of desperateness JESUS LOUISUS

my perspective end of the day i dont really care what happens at all LOL
Styl
Styl
Dynamite

Sat Feb 18 2017, 10:38
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
That's a very shitty perspective tho, if you don't understand the point; its about Swift basically giving himself the top scorer. And bro, why do you feel like you need to back him up? You even back him up on a matter like this lol, you only prove my point.
And about the desperateness; nah, it wasn't hard work. Ren checked till like matchday 12 so I knew that somewhere around matchday 13 it would be the match where he gave himself the goal.
Swift
Forum Bangout

Sat Feb 18 2017, 10:41
Message reputation : 33% (3 votes)
Im literally speechless LOL. For your information, it was from last season so I couldn't be asked to check every single goal especially from the massive scores such as this game. It wasn't even my job to do it , it was rens so fuck off please.

The fact that you think I tried to make myself topscorer just shows how big ur ego is tbh , and I could easily have taken ur goal off when I lagged on the game.vs you. So shut the fuck up and stop crying, complaining that you think ' I want to prove I'm.better'.

Anyways I know I'm.better than you cos all you do is goalhang and contribute nothing else to.the team, so I don't need to prove anything to you prick.

Watch how your team gets demolished once again this season just like last season Smile

Still can't believe how sad you are to go through every rec and in the end I'm still joint top with you so I haven't lost anything LOL
B4D 4SS
B4D 4SS
Superman

Sat Feb 18 2017, 10:52
swift bitch noob player, styl is 10x better than you. maybe he goal hangs which is actually a decent tactic in 3v3, but at least he doesnt score own goals like you do from midfield cus ur braindead.
Swift
Forum Bangout

Sat Feb 18 2017, 10:57
Message reputation : 33% (3 votes)
yoo b4d you still madkid that we beat u 12-3 or what?? LOL. Man said owngoals completely random but ok. You had one good season b4d and that was when mad carried ur ass so stfu please. And fyi goalhanging isnt a decent tactic because his team.will never win.because of that.

Everyone knows Stefan doesn't give a fuck about the team and just goes for personal accolades
Styl
Styl
Dynamite

Sat Feb 18 2017, 11:08
Haha Smile. Guys have a look and read what he just wrote ^
That's the guy who some of you have been friends with, yes. Such intelligence. Just read it:
The fact that you think I tried to make myself topscorer just shows how big ur ego is tbh , and I could easily have taken ur goal off when I lagged on the game.vs you. So shut the fuck up and stop crying, complaining that you think ' I want to prove I'm.better'.

Anyways I know I'm.better than you cos all you do is goalhang and contribute nothing else to.the team, so I don't need to prove anything to you prick.
Not even gonna bother explaining why any of the things he just said (me 'goalhanging only', 'not contributing to the team') are invalid ^^. Swift, for your information, I've scored goals and won things you could only dream of doing on this little flash game, all your HaxBall arguments about me are invalid and are of no worth at all.

Then this:
in the end I'm still joint top with you so I haven't lost anything LOL

Ah.. Good job xD. You responded exactly how I wanted and proved my point perfectly, I rest my case.

- Goalhanger that doesn't know how to finish or score like Swift (Very Happy Very Happy) aka Styl
Swift
Forum Bangout

Sat Feb 18 2017, 11:22
you score average goals LOL just getting carried by other players until you score a tap in. you won things on haxball congrats, but you've played like 5 years so if you didnt win anything that would be hilarious lmao.

i'm a better player than you simple as.

watch this season stefan LOL you're gona get fuckd up
somalian
Hyperactive

Sat Feb 18 2017, 11:25
Styl wrote:That's a very shitty perspective tho, if you don't understand the point; its about Swift basically giving himself the top scorer. And bro, why do you feel like you need to back him up? You even back him up on a matter like this lol, you only prove my point.
And about the desperateness; nah, it wasn't hard work. Ren checked till like matchday 12 so I knew that somewhere around matchday 13 it would be the match where he gave himself the goal.

It was supposedly 'checked' post-game by somebody to confirm the goals scored the season went on and the goal counted as swifts. It's unfair to dismiss a goal straight after an award is won because of poor ad-mining to check goals post-game.

Also if it was the other way round I would be defending you i'm taking the situation into account not the identity of the individual.

I have no say here anyway so you don't have to worry about what i've got to say
Styl
Styl
Dynamite

Sat Feb 18 2017, 11:29
Then how come I've been in more GOTW's than you can count?

Few examples of my tap ins!

The Actual Top Scorer of Season 6 XT0Gqf3Oja1MWKNvEY
The Actual Top Scorer of Season 6 XT0GqhCG5D0DqEhJMQ
The Actual Top Scorer of Season 6 55012f06c365830c815e57a5ac33d014
The Actual Top Scorer of Season 6 6bff387659fa9d3d37fc62242779c527
The Actual Top Scorer of Season 6 H86aVZn

We could go on like this but its starting to look sad for you. Lets go Very Happy good luck this season.
Swift
Forum Bangout

Sat Feb 18 2017, 11:34
Message reputation : 0% (1 vote)
oh gosh im sorry i dont rec everything because im not a bangout like you!!! and i've probably got better goals than those in some recs but i cba to look for them cos i aint sad like u Smile

but there is one rec that i have on hand, where i fucked ur team!!!:

The Actual Top Scorer of Season 6 E119ee4d2ee1532ab485dc592e305d92
The Actual Top Scorer of Season 6 2de1fb0472d7f78f536c31226fcb46b0
Styl
Styl
Dynamite

Sat Feb 18 2017, 11:37
Good job!! You fucked my team! Don't know how you're still replying after those last messages, you never give up do you haha.
And hey Swift, where are those better goals then? Oh wait.. you cba.. I'm afraid that's another excuse ;o. You would never be able to pull any of those things off, your goals are macro-like bulldozer goals after you get carried by your DM/GK, like I did in my short fs-ing period with TeamSwift.

cheers
B4D 4SS
B4D 4SS
Superman

Sat Feb 18 2017, 11:47
Swift wrote:yoo b4d you still madkid that we beat u 12-3 or what?? LOL. Man said owngoals completely random but ok. You had one good season b4d and that was when mad carried ur ass so stfu please. And fyi goalhanging isnt a decent tactic because his team.will never win.because of that.

Everyone knows Stefan doesn't give a fuck about the team and just goes for personal accolades

l0l that was a complete troll game for soccerettes and im not mad about that game at all, look at our line up and gameplay from it to see for yourself. we already qualified for the play offs by that game so it was a complete irrelevant and troll game for me. and i had a good season last ssn too, where i reached semifinal and scored+ wasnt personally responsible for any goals our team conceded, in fact i had a near perfect game in the semifinal.

and u keep talking shit cus ur mad at me after i rejected ur teamswift on fm after u begged me for 2 days. u still havent won premhax and u always fuk up in midfield or defence to concede vs good teams like bromley so idk how u can act like uve ever had a better season than i had on here.
Swift
Forum Bangout

Sat Feb 18 2017, 11:49
B4D 4SS wrote:
Swift wrote:yoo b4d you still madkid that we beat u 12-3 or what?? LOL. Man said owngoals completely random but ok. You had one good season b4d and that was when mad carried ur ass so stfu please. And fyi goalhanging isnt a decent tactic because his team.will never win.because of that.

l0l that was a complete troll game for soccerettes and im not mad about that game at all, look at our line up and gameplay from it to see for yourself. we already qualified for the play offs by that game so it was a complete irrelevant and troll game for me. and i had a good season last ssn too, where i reached semifinal and scored+ wasnt personally responsible for any goals our team conceded, in fact i had a near perfect game in the semifinal.

and u keep talking shit cus ur mad at me after i rejected ur teamswift on fm after u begged me for 2 days. u still havent won premhax and u always fuk up in midfield or defence to concede vs good teams like bromley so idk how u can act like uve ever had a better season than i had on here.

LOOOL mad about not signing for me? idgaf about u not signing for me, the only reason i considered u was cos ur a UK player so shut up. and dont complain about troll games u got fucked up simple as.

fuck up in mid or def? ive played 2 seasons in premhax and got into the playoffs both times so i dont think thats a problem. anyway watch this season Smile have fun crying
Swift
Forum Bangout

Sat Feb 18 2017, 11:50
yo styl, i think this goal should be removed?

[quote="Styl"]Deja Entendudes 5-4 Let the Games Begin

http://haxrec.com/128580

1-0 [0:46] Dereh (Styl) ***
2-0 [1:27] Dereh (Styl) ***
3-0 [2:58] Styl
3-1 [5:34] Splat (Mád)
5:58, we gave them fp Thumb Up
3-2 [9:43] Mád (Splat)
3-3 [13:34] Dereh OG
4-3 [14:30] Dereh
5-3 [14:59] Dereh (Styl)
5-4 [15:20] Mád

checked

should be Splat OG not your goal Smile so your on 30 now yes?
VENOM i7
Dynamite

Sat Feb 18 2017, 11:51

u mad bro, b4d can actually play in a team you're just a fucking tool that gets carried by bliz, chats shit and gets banged by LHC team like last season [remember?] and don't get me started on your ego LOL styl is light years better than u

just my 1rupee
Styl
Styl
Dynamite

Sat Feb 18 2017, 11:54
somalian where are you.. its time to use the word 'desperate'.
Don't be sad Swift, maybe this is your season to fulfill your wildest dreams and get that award just for yourself. Not that hard to do so if you cheat it, eh?
Swift
Forum Bangout

Sat Feb 18 2017, 11:55
Styl wrote:somalian where are you.. its time to use the word 'desperate'.
Don't be sad Swift, maybe this is your season to fulfill your wildest dreams and get that award just for yourself. Not that hard to do so if you cheat it, eh?

your on 30 goals from last season, read above Smile
Swift
Forum Bangout

Sat Feb 18 2017, 11:56
VENOM i7 wrote:

u mad bro, b4d can actually play in a team you're just a fucking tool that gets carried by bliz, chats shit and gets banged by LHC team like last season [remember?] and don't get me started on your ego LOL styl is light years better than u

just my 1rupee

dont swear please i dont think your mum would be too impressed Sad Sad
keep begging for an FM team you might get one in 3 years!
B4D 4SS
B4D 4SS
Superman

Sat Feb 18 2017, 11:58
Swift wrote:
LOOOL mad about not signing for me? idgaf about u not signing for me, the only reason i considered u was cos ur a UK player so shut up. and dont complain about troll games u got fucked up simple as.

fuck up in mid or def? ive played 2 seasons in premhax and got into the playoffs both times so i dont think thats a problem. anyway watch this season Smile have fun crying

then why'd u get so mad and start a beef when i rejected u? l0l.

ive either won or qualified for play offs every season ive played here and according to you the only good season i had is where i won (which u havent managed to do), so idk why ur saying reaching play offs counts for u as a good season?? especially when ur always responsible for some of the goals in the play offs that ur team concedes cus ur a braindead player
VENOM i7
Dynamite

Sat Feb 18 2017, 11:58
Swift wrote:
VENOM i7 wrote:

just my 1rupee

ur mum was impressed when she gave me head
Swift
Forum Bangout

Sat Feb 18 2017, 12:00
B4D 4SS wrote:
Swift wrote:

then why'd u get so mad and start a beef when i rejected u? l0l.

ive either won or qualified for play offs every season ive played here and according to you the only good season i had is where i won (which u havent managed to do), so idk why ur saying reaching play offs counts for u as a good season?? especially when ur always responsible for some of the goals in the play offs that ur team concedes cus ur a braindead player

i didnt start any beef? your the one who gets so angry over small comments LOL. everyone knows your a fucking idiot so dont start chatitn shit.

and what are u on about? we beat HKS in the semis when they were unbeaten all season yet my defence is bad? LOL ok b4d keep crying. you wereshite in the playoffs last season cos your an awful player stop talking and gtfo this thread
Styl
Styl
Dynamite

Sat Feb 18 2017, 12:00
Swift wrote:
VENOM i7 wrote:

just my 1rupee

But yours would be ofcourse Sad. Not to mention the fact you're 18 now. Read above, you won't get anywhere in your life acting like a greedy, negative parasite.
Swift
Forum Bangout

Sat Feb 18 2017, 12:01
Styl wrote:
Swift wrote:
VENOM i7 wrote:

just my 1rupee

But yours would be ofcourse Sad. Not to mention the fact you're 18 now. Read above, you won't get anywhere in your life acting like a greedy, negative parasite.

LOOL i think im gona get further than you seeing as im going uni next year, but your still gona be stuck on hax on your 800 euros PC that you bought JUST for haxball LMAO. what a saddo
Styl
Styl
Dynamite

Sat Feb 18 2017, 12:03
Yes, with that way of arguing and that spelling you will indeed go further than me in real life. Facepalm
> Bragging about your life on a HaxBall forum.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum