Matchday 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Matchday 3

Post by Rénbeaudach on Wed Oct 26 2016, 20:27

Deja Entendudes v HaxStars
Pelicans v Soccerettes
Let the Games Begin v TeamSwift
Bromley FC v Guard Dogs
L8 Unseen v The Flying Peacocks
No Surrender v HK Stalingrad
avatar
Rénbeaudach
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 688
Reputation : 155
Status :
Online
Offline


Back to top Go down

Re: Matchday 3

Post by AMADOU on Wed Oct 26 2016, 20:30

HKS vs NS
1 - 0
http://0x0c.tk/r3plays/b54437709aad600d
Yawn-Vak-Sebastian
luck-CHE-Legacy(Eriksen)
4.25 Sebastian(Yawn) (Vak 2nd)

checked


Yawn 23.76 (1 Assist, Full GK CS, Full Win Bonus)
Sebastian 16.27 (1 Goal, Full FW CS, Full Win Bonus)
Vak 13.63 (1 Secondary, Full FW CS, Full Win Bonus)

AMADOU
PremierHax Member

Posts : 69
Reputation : 7
Status :
Online
Offline

Season 7 Champion

Back to top Go down

Re: Matchday 3

Post by Groot on Thu Oct 27 2016, 15:43

TFP 2-0 L8

http://0x0c.tk/r3plays/176790e5d622e1ce

5:18 1-0 Jds (Twigg)
6:50 2-0 Twigg (Jds)

Flash lagged at the 11:57 so we fp'd it

gg

checked


deStorm 24.79 (2 Secondaries, Full GK CS, Full Win Bonus)
Jds 18.83 (1 Goal, 1 Assist, Full FW CS, Full Win Bonus)
Twigg 18.83 (1 Goal, 1 Assist, Full FW CS, Full Win Bonus)

Groot
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 383
Reputation : 61
Status :
Online
Offline


Back to top Go down

Re: Matchday 3

Post by giggs' on Mon Oct 31 2016, 21:13

Bromley FC 4-1 Guard Dogs

http://haxrec.com/125893

1-0 [08:42] giggs'
2-0 [12:24] giggs (Cazorla) **
3-0 [14:00] giggs'
3-1 [14:17] Geslan
4-1 [17:58] Cazorla

checked


giggs 19.22 (3 Goals, Half FW CS, Full Win Bonus)
Cazorla 15.33 (1 Goal, 1 Assist, Half FW CS, Full Win Bonus)
Aitor 11.00 (Half GK CS, Full Win Bonus)

Shotstar 5.27 (1 Goal)
avatar
giggs'
Forum Bangout

Posts : 303
Reputation : 10
Status :
Online
Offline

Season 2 Champion Season 5 Top Assister Season 6 Champion Season 6 Top Player

Back to top Go down

Re: Matchday 3

Post by Styl on Mon Oct 31 2016, 21:27

#DEJA 1-1 HaxStars

http://haxrec.com/125911

0-1 Vidal (Progamer) [1:36]
1-1 Styl (Aszy) (Ahmed) [2:52] ***

checked


Ahmed 7.63 (1 Secondary, Half GK CS)
Stefan 6.77 (1 Goal, Half FW CS)
Aszy 5.26 (1 Assist, Half FW CS)

Vidal 5.27 (1 Goal)
Progamer 5.26 (1 Assist, Half FW CS)
Anddy 5.00 (Half GK CS)
Hulk 1.50 (Half FW CS)
avatar
Styl
Dynamite

Posts : 210
Reputation : 66
Status :
Online
Offline

Season 1 Top Scorer Season 2 Top Assister Pre Season 5 Cup Winner Pre Season 6 Cup Winner Season 7 Cup Winner

Back to top Go down

Re: Matchday 3

Post by Gjonaj on Mon Oct 31 2016, 21:41

Giggs' wrote:Bromley FC 4-1 Guard Dogs

http://haxrec.com/125893

1-0 [08:42] giggs'
2-0 [12:24] giggs (Cazorla) **
3-0 [14:00] giggs'
3-1 [14:17] Geslan
4-1 [17:58] Cazorla

ogre was being ddosd by someone from this community, we would like to appeal this result and have this game re played. GD would like Premhax admins to look into this as it is a serious breach in the code of conduct and against UK and EU law.




Never confuse emotional with weak. I'll slit your throat with tears rolling down my face.


avatar
Gjonaj
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 319
Reputation : 75
Status :
Online
Offline

Pre Season 7 Cup Winner

Back to top Go down

Re: Matchday 3

Post by Aitor on Tue Nov 01 2016, 01:00

Gjonaj wrote:
Giggs' wrote:Bromley FC 4-1 Guard Dogs

http://haxrec.com/125893

1-0 [08:42] giggs'
2-0 [12:24] giggs (Cazorla) **
3-0 [14:00] giggs'
3-1 [14:17] Geslan
4-1 [17:58] Cazorla

ogre was being ddosd by someone from this community, we would like to appeal this result and have this game re played. GD would like Premhax admins to look into this as it is a serious breach in the code of conduct and against UK and EU law.
<20:25:56> "Gjonaj = fsfsfsfsfsfsf?": we still in
<20:25:59> "Gjonaj = fsfsfsfsfsfsf?": our offciial
<20:26:01> "giggs'": oh
<20:26:06> "Gjonaj = fsfsfsfsfsfsf?": oggi got bad ping
<20:26:09> "Gjonaj = fsfsfsfsfsfsf?": so rn i wud say no
Then why did u accept to play the match? If he was lagging u only had to say "no" wtf

Aitor
New Member

Posts : 13
Reputation : 3
Status :
Online
Offline

Season 6 Champion

Back to top Go down

Re: Matchday 3

Post by MrP on Tue Nov 01 2016, 09:49

pel vs soccs 1:5 (0:3)

http://haxrec.com/125950

1st: Lumi salamini Boyd - Pizzi MrP B4D4SS
2nd: Lumi salamini Boyd (Iceman in 11:30) - Pizzi MrP B4D4SS

0:1 B4D4SS 3:25
0:2 B4D4SS (MrP) 3:50
0:3 B4D4SS  6:20
1:3 B4D4SS salamini o.g. 17:15
1:4 Iceman (Lumi) 18:05
1:5 B4D4SS (Pizzi) 18:23

gg

checked


B4D 4SS 21.49 (4 Goals, Half FW Clean Sheet, Full Win Bonus)
Pizzi 14.27 (1 Assist, Half GK Clean Sheet, Full Win Bonus)
MrP 11.27 (1 Assist, Half FW Clean Sheet, Full Win Bonus)

Iceman 5.27 (1 Goal)
Lumi 3.76 (1 Assist)




avatar
MrP
Energetic

Posts : 111
Reputation : 33
Status :
Online
Offline

Season 7 Champion
Pre Season 9 Cup Winner

Back to top Go down

Re: Matchday 3

Post by Gjonaj on Tue Nov 01 2016, 10:35

Aitor wrote:
Gjonaj wrote:
Giggs' wrote:Bromley FC 4-1 Guard Dogs

http://haxrec.com/125893

1-0 [08:42] giggs'
2-0 [12:24] giggs (Cazorla) **
3-0 [14:00] giggs'
3-1 [14:17] Geslan
4-1 [17:58] Cazorla

ogre was being ddosd by someone from this community, we would like to appeal this result and have this game re played. GD would like Premhax admins to look into this as it is a serious breach in the code of conduct and against UK and EU law.
<20:25:56> "Gjonaj = fsfsfsfsfsfsf?": we still in
<20:25:59> "Gjonaj = fsfsfsfsfsfsf?": our offciial
<20:26:01> "giggs'": oh
<20:26:06> "Gjonaj = fsfsfsfsfsfsf?": oggi got bad ping
<20:26:09> "Gjonaj = fsfsfsfsfsfsf?": so rn i wud say no
Then why did u accept to play the match? If he was lagging u only had to say "no" wtf

I would like to ask the admins to first investigate giggs he seems very deffensive here. My first suspect was UKoriginal maybe they're all in it. As u can see Gjonaj = fsfsfsfsf is no alias for a sane man to use, shit just doesnt add up.




Never confuse emotional with weak. I'll slit your throat with tears rolling down my face.


avatar
Gjonaj
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 319
Reputation : 75
Status :
Online
Offline

Pre Season 7 Cup Winner

Back to top Go down

Re: Matchday 3

Post by Mád on Mon Nov 07 2016, 21:34

LGB 4-2 TeamSwift

http://www.haxballtube.com/watch/68a6d6451a

1-0 0:58 vaqq
2-0 3:00 Splash
2-1 5:36 Wildey
3-1 10:50 vaqq (Splash?)
4-1 17:10 Splash (vaqq) (Mád)
4-2 17:30 Wildey (Swift) (Lacroix)

checked


vaqq 16.86 (2 Goals, 1 Assist, Full Win Bonus)
Splash 14.92 (2 Goals, Full Win Bonus)
Mád 8.63 (1 Secondary, Full Win Bonus)

Wildey 8.92 (2 Goals)
Swift 3.76 (1 Assist)
Lacroix 2.63 (1 Secondary)

Mád
Captain
Captain

Posts : 301
Reputation : 29
Status :
Online
Offline

Season 1 Champion Season 1 Top Scorer Season 4 Champion Season 4 Cup Winner Season 4 Top Player Season 4 Top Scorer Season 4 Top Assister
Pre Season 4 Cup Winner Season 5 Champion Season 5 Top Player Season 5 Top Scorer Season 8 Champion Season 8 Top Player Season 8 Top Scorer Pre Season 8 Cup Winner Pre Season 9 Cup Winner

Back to top Go down

Re: Matchday 3

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum