Premier Haxball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Delete account

+11
HCAFC
RĂ©nbeaudach
Swift
Skillem
Alvaro
rolex
AMADOU
B4D 4SS
Gjonaj
tanzim1
Cazorla
15 posters
Go down
Cazorla
Cazorla
PremierHax Member

Delete account Empty Delete account

Wed Aug 24 2016, 22:18
Message reputation : 100% (12 votes)
So, yeah. Can't find the delete button anywhere so I'm going to ask the admins to do it for me. Suppose it's all for the best since we wouldn't want the forum looking messy, would we? If the forum's tidiness is all that matters to you admins I suggest you stop reading now and just delete it.

Why quit? I'm just a normal player in this league, in fact I consider myself a distinctly average 3v3 player, but I've always enjoyed playing in this league, until recently that is. I'll get straight to the point here, it makes me sick playing in a league where being obnoxiously offensive gets punished with just a minor slap on the wrist. I'll leave these 3 screenshots here to let you know what I'm so annoyed about.

https://gyazo.com/2a78863c0bb27c48bd12e3b31247d254
https://gyazo.com/7028bf76044919e870d4d092695daa8c
https://gyazo.com/62260ff35cc57bd3e06fb82cf79880f7

Now, we all know that The Doctor is simply an oxygen thief. Simply a pathogen who loves the attention he receives on this forum (to compensate for the lack of it in reality) but these posts really are disgusting. Not what he said about me, but what he said about Wildey. I know it's unfair to publicise what is a very personal thing (about Wildey's parent being no more), but I'm afraid it's come to this.

What's even more disgusting is that he got away with, what? A 2 day ban from the forum? Maybe he's banned from the TeamSpeak too, but fuck knows about that. All I know is that I played a league game against him today and the fact that he's allowed to continue playing makes me sick to my stomach. How we can let someone like this continue in the league really is distressing.

I know that there will be the usual people who tell me to "man up" (and such), but I'm going to save them the hassle and let them know that I don't give a singular fuck. Others will claim that I could simply ignore what Doc said, or "just turn off my PC" (99% sure Hop would have pulled that one out). The issue in my eyes is simply that Doc is allowed to continue in this league despite the admins knowing exactly what he wrote.

The only opinion I'm really worried about in response to this is the admins'. The admins of this league, from what I have seen, do a generally good job but are poor when it comes to such matters. I hope this changes from now but I highly doubt it.

As for Doc, god forbid that you experience something even close to what Wildey had to go through and just take a good look at yourself. A 20 year old macro abusing moron picking on someone 4 years younger? Just how dead must your life be, "boss"? Wink I hope that you have the balls to message me at least. anyways peace.
tanzim1

Delete account Empty Re: Delete account

Wed Aug 24 2016, 22:21
Message reputation : 86% (7 votes)
admins dnt care bro

perkins went after ultimates dead parent nd his bro nd corn just sat der watched it all nd did nothin

perkins didnt even get no punishment, i think he got promotion 2 ts mod
Gjonaj
Gjonaj
Smooth Operator

Wed Aug 24 2016, 22:59
Message reputation : 100% (7 votes)
Only league where racism is deemed acceptable, about time you get sum backbone and make a fking acceptable decision when it comes to people being abused. But ofc u just added a racist cunt to ur admin team already so doesn't suprise me the shrivelled up ewok looking cunt got away with it.

Why are u guys trying to push away the good people in the league and protecting the cunts. Can see you add doctor as server moderator tomorrow and cazorla probably banned.

If you're too afraid to make decisions its time the people made em for u.

Don't fkin ignore this and be ready for whats coming!!!

B4D 4SS
B4D 4SS
Superman

Wed Aug 24 2016, 23:09
Message reputation : 14% (7 votes)
1v1 ban matc h
Anonymous

Wed Aug 24 2016, 23:11
thought he was banned permanently but a 2 day forum ban and being allowed to play in the league again this season is a pretty pathetic punishment. He stepped way over the line when he insulted wildey, for no legitimate reason. It's not even as if wildey was being a dickhead to him either. Poor kid didn't even say anything.
AMADOU
PremierHax Member

Wed Aug 24 2016, 23:40
Message reputation : 100% (5 votes)
I think the admins should make a statement on how they are punishing hate speech. I'm not condoning what doc said to wildey, I believe he got let off way too easy with a 2 day ban, but there is no consistency with the punishments handed out e.g hop a few days before the doc incident had a hate speech incident of his own which was left unpunished even though I feel that doc's was on another level, I don't feel that it was fair of the admins to ban one person for hate speech and let someone else off scott free.
rolex
Promising

Thu Aug 25 2016, 12:56
Message reputation : 50% (4 votes)
@doctor did a mexican wave at his nans funeral
Alvaro
Alvaro
Promising

Thu Aug 25 2016, 13:30
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
I do not defend Doc's actions at all, even though he is one of my players. However, I do agree with Splat. There is no consistency. Unfortunately, society nowadays is built on being funny whether that is through trolling or cussing, and some people do not know how to handle these situations. And in some other cases, people may take it personally, which is why I'm not surprised some situations have become hostile. Before anyone suggests it, I'm not saying what Doc said was him trying to be funny. From what I saw, I think it was him reacting badly to whatever went on beforehand. Personally, I think the forum is slowly diverting from its true purpose and just turning into drama. Why can't we all just get along and be nice to each other. I do hope Doc has apologised to anyone he has offended. If not, I apologise on his behalf, and hope he apologises immediately. I hope this situation is resolved quickly, and we can return to playing Hax

#SpreadPositivity

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Swift
Forum Bangout

Thu Aug 25 2016, 13:50
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
Skillem wrote:Sorry? I couldn't hear your points through all the tears.. Rolling Eyes

Oh noo i'm gonna get negged, on a forum. Oh no the abuse. The admins aren't protecting me from the people on the internet. Please delete my account also.

Facepalm

STFU ur irrelevant

Swift
Forum Bangout

Thu Aug 25 2016, 13:54
Message reputation : 67% (3 votes)
Also, i totally agree with cazorla. I honestly didn't expect this from doc, although he is a retard on the forums, I didn't expect him to escalate it this far. The fact that he kept saying it makes it really bad tbh, and IMO he should be given a season ban (so the rest of this season + any time left of the ban for next season) because it was ridiculous what he said.

The admins have been inconsistent yes, but now is their chance to actually make an impact so this doesn't happen in the future. I guess doc did it because he thought nothing would happen to him but a few days ban, but I think that shouldn't be the case in this instance.

That's now two players who have wanted to leave the league now due to this and it must be stopped or this league will just go to shit.

The rulebook must be updated with a 'disciplinary' section of some sort which outlines what happens when events such as this take place.
RĂ©nbeaudach
RĂ©nbeaudach
Administrator
Administrator

Thu Aug 25 2016, 14:57
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
We're discussing it at the moment, I think some fair points have been made, and on reflection I think I'd have been much less lenient has it been directed towards myself.

The fact that it wasn't just one post and more than just in the heat of the moment I agree should be considered; I think we're all in agreement about how disgraceful the comments were.
Anonymous

Thu Aug 25 2016, 15:06
Skillem wrote:Sorry? I couldn't hear your points through all the tears.. Rolling Eyes

Oh noo i'm gonna get negged, on a forum. Oh no the abuse. The admins aren't protecting me from the people on the internet. Please delete my account also.

Facepalm

oh fuck off. If you look at doc's posts and think that's an acceptable thing for a grown man to say to a 15 year old I don't know what to say. I'm not in favour of molly-coddling and accept that insults are a part of the internet but a line has to be drawn somewhere ffs.
HCAFC
HCAFC

Thu Aug 25 2016, 19:07
This kind of shit has always gone on in UK rooms and leagues, the player base of Haxball is pretty young and also anonymous on haxball and forums so you can expect shit like this

It would be good to see a league start punishing hard for things like this, but if the admins ban one, they have to ban them all. Any time someone says something similar, this will get brought up and the admins will have to ban them too. And you might end up banning a large part of an active player base.
Cazorla
Cazorla
PremierHax Member

Thu Aug 25 2016, 22:35
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
HCAFC wrote:This kind of shit has always gone on in UK rooms and leagues, the player base of Haxball is pretty young and also anonymous on haxball and forums so you can expect shit like this

It would be good to see a league start punishing hard for things like this, but if the admins ban one, they have to ban them all. Any time someone says something similar, this will get brought up and the admins will have to ban them too. And you might end up banning a large part of an active player base.

I don't think anyone else in this league has or will in the future make comments similar to the ones by Doc. So I don't think a large part of the player base would end up being banned, unless they also like mocking deceased family members.

RĂ©nbeaudach
RĂ©nbeaudach
Administrator
Administrator

Fri Aug 26 2016, 13:06
Message reputation : 100% (7 votes)
It seems like it is my responsibility to make sure that you're not, Skillem.
The Doctor
The Doctor
Smooth Operator

Sat Aug 27 2016, 12:33
Message reputation : 0% (1 vote)
TL;DR
They insult me, I insult them
They get mad at my insults
Already punished
Ban me, I aint coming back
Pls delete your account, you're irrelevant

Spoiler:
Wildey
Wildey
Energetic

Sat Aug 27 2016, 12:54
Message reputation : 100% (3 votes)
The Doctor wrote:
All I'm saying is, if you are gonna ban me, I won't be coming back. I think it's a tad unfair that when 2 users are constantly harassing you for months, during commentaries on twitch chat, in game, on the forum, and in teamspeak when we have to be in the same channel that you don't crack under that pressure. You can only ignore so much.

I made about 4/5 posts in the span of 10 minutes in my rage. I think that still falls under "heat of the moment".

I wasn't going to say anything on the matter but I think you're a little deluded. You're a 20-year-old focusing on his university studies so the least you can have is some self-restraint. Furthermore, about your statement of "you can only ignore so much" - well that isn't true. I've put up with your insults time and time again even when you insulted my deceased father, It's the internet, people will insult eachother all the time, you have to learn to deal with it in a calm manner and try your best to placate the person when the situation arises. I haven't been harassing you for months either. You're clearly going for damage control here, if you can provide screenshots of the horrendous things I sent to you then I'll apologise immediately. Thanks for your time.
The Doctor
The Doctor
Smooth Operator

Sat Aug 27 2016, 13:15
Dear Mrs Crybaby,

I believe I'm a calm individual, but even I have limits.

To ask for proof of "horrendous" things when I clearly said you have harassed me constantly, shows you do not know the word's meaning.

Harassment cannot be horrendous, their very definitions contradict you cunt.

Self-restraint is not something one person must have, it is expected of everyone.

"Oh I will apologise " like you have any intention of doing so, even if I was to bring proof you would argue.

Could you please refrain from addressing me again, lil 15yo crybaby who makes nobody's delete their accounts for him and gets mad when the information he gave out is used against him, on the internet.

Stay mad that your boyfriend lost to me in a game of haxball. I wonder if he would've complained had he thrashed me, like 5-3.

Yours Sincerely,
The Doctor
Wildey
Wildey
Energetic

Sat Aug 27 2016, 13:22
If it wasn't so "horrendous" then why are you still ranting :^)
Beninho
Beninho
Dynamite

Sat Aug 27 2016, 13:30
Message reputation : 100% (3 votes)
The Doctor wrote:All I'm saying is, if you are gonna ban me, I won't be coming back. I think it's a tad unfair that when 2 users are constantly harassing you for months, during commentaries on twitch chat, in game, on the forum, and in teamspeak when we have to be in the same channel that you don't crack under that pressure. You can only ignore so much.

I made about 4/5 posts in the span of 10 minutes in my rage. I think that still falls under "heat of the moment".
You haven't been here the last few months you degenerate
The Doctor
The Doctor
Smooth Operator

Sat Aug 27 2016, 13:53
Message reputation : 33% (3 votes)
Delete account Image

I feel extremely sad that he has called me a degenerate, Im going to delete my account if this behaviour is allowed on this forum as this is the way of getting the admins to do something nowadays.

pls admins can you ban him for insulting me over the internet
Beninho
Beninho
Dynamite

Sat Aug 27 2016, 14:27
Message reputation : 100% (4 votes)
No one was harassing you while your hand was injured, the vast majority forgot you existed and moved on
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum