Premier Haxball
Welcome to PremierHax! The only UK league left in HaxBall! We provide and accept all cultures, Indians, Poles, Pakistanis, Africans, all welcome! #MakePremierHaxGreatAgain

New admin

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New admin

Post by corn on Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:13 am

We are happy to announce that mlfaijati will be joining the Admin team. The partnership between he and Ren was a key reason as to why Galaxy was so successful for so long to have this partnership back for PremierHax puts the future of the league in good stead.

We are also in the search of one additional admin. If you wish to apply please send me a PM on the forum. NOTE: This doesn't mean that one application is guaranteed to be chosen. Every application will be discussed and we mutually think that none of the applicants will be suitable then no further additions to the team will be made at this time.




"We used to pride ourselves on producing midfield artists in this country. Players like Tony Currie, Alan Hudson, Glenn Hoddle and Paul Gascoigne were just a few English playmakers developed in our clubs - players who could peel an orange with either foot but sadly no longer. What a pleasure then to see an artist at work even if he is a foreigner."

https://gfycat.com/CoolBigheartedGiantschnauzer

https://gfycat.com/AthleticPhonyHylaeosaurus
avatar
corn
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 1291
Reputation : 131
Status :
Online
Offline


Back to top Go down

Re: New admin

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 30, 2016 1:31 pm

Why did galaxy go down...

And whilst you're on the subject of sorting the admin crew when u gonna cut sugar ray?

And mlf lad i swear i didnt do it pls dont ban me.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: New admin

Post by Jai. on Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:14 pm

mlf is so fucking biased to his own teams its unbelievable, the only hR won anything is because mlf cheated the league

Jai.
Energetic

Posts : 118
Reputation : 16
Status :
Online
Offline

Season 1 Top Player Season 1 Most Clean Sheets

Back to top Go down

Re: New admin

Post by SebastiAn on Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:59 pm

@Jai. wrote:mlf is so fucking biased to his own teams its unbelievable, the only hR won anything is because mlf cheated the league

Can't tell if this is bands or you're being silly
avatar
SebastiAn
PremierHax Member

Posts : 68
Reputation : 7
Status :
Online
Offline


Back to top Go down

Re: New admin

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 30, 2016 8:02 pm

Admin application
I'm the kind of guy who opens the door for u even if the doors opened.
I'm the kind of guy who will sit next to u on a bus even tho its empty.
Im so nice i once low fived an oompa lumpa. Can you pls consider me as the next admin.

Duties i can perform:
Keep trolls away from forum by trolling
Keep trolls in the forums by trolling
Help the league become more democratic and fair
Get rid of Mr beans and oompa lumpas.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: New admin

Post by Wildey on Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:05 pm

Punk for admin please




Spoiler:
-------------------------------------------------------------
avatar
Wildey
Energetic

Posts : 105
Reputation : 24
Status :
Online
Offline

Season 5 Top Scorer Pre Season 8 Cup Winner

Back to top Go down

Re: New admin

Post by Splat on Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:44 am

#Punk4Admin

Splat
PremierHax Member

Posts : 63
Reputation : 7
Status :
Online
Offline

Season 7 Champion

Back to top Go down

Re: New admin

Post by FearMe on Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:03 am

I have come across many great people on the forums of Premierhax, but I did not feel quite that satisfied with my stay here... yet!
That was before I met the great ruler of forums, CM Punk. This man is a born leader, a giver and caretaker for those in need of his guidance.

CM Punk is not the hero we, as a Haxball community. deserve, but he is definitely the hero we need. CM Punk as an admin will mean great things for this community, unfortunately this might be overseen by the admins who are too afraid for their current position and status when CM Punk joins the admin team. He is a charismatic leader that will prove his worth on many different levels and occasions.

As Aristoteles once told me:''When thou are in need of a helping hand, thou can always count on CerMilus Punkulus.''

Yours sincerely,

Fear




I  design logo's, banners and emblems for teams and players. Send me a message if you are interested.
avatar
FearMe
New Member

Posts : 17
Reputation : 18
Status :
Online
Offline


Back to top Go down

Re: New admin

Post by Mata on Sun Jul 31, 2016 3:12 am

@FearMe wrote:I have come across many great people on the forums of Premierhax, but I did not feel quite that satisfied with my stay here... yet!
That was before I met the great ruler of forums, CM Punk. This man is a born leader, a giver and caretaker for those in need of his guidance.

CM Punk is not the hero we, as a Haxball community. deserve, but he is definitely the hero we need. CM Punk as an admin will mean great things for this community, unfortunately this might be overseen by the admins who are too afraid for their current position and status when CM Punk joins the admin team. He is a charismatic leader that will prove his worth on many different levels and occasions.

As Aristoteles once told me:''When thou are in need of a helping hand, thou can always count on CerMilus Punkulus.''

Yours sincerely,



Fear


LOL did u meet Aristoteles?

#CMPunk/Gjonaj/SashaIsOurManWeNeedHim
#PENE

Mata
New Member

Posts : 12
Reputation : 5
Status :
Online
Offline

Pre Season 7 Cup Winner

Back to top Go down

Re: New admin

Post by Beninho on Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:05 am

cm punk can make premierhax PREMIER again!




avatar
Beninho
Dynamite

Posts : 201
Reputation : 61
Status :
Online
Offline

Season 5 Champion Pre Season 7 Cup Winner

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: New admin

Post by giggs' on Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:25 pm

Pigeons my pigeons say that CM Punk will not be a new admin sorry lads
avatar
giggs'
Dynamite

Posts : 276
Reputation : 5
Status :
Online
Offline

Season 2 Champion Season 5 Top Assister Season 6 Champion Season 6 Top Player

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: New admin

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 31, 2016 3:00 pm

@Skillem wrote:Hmm not really sure a guy who takes advantage of other inexperienced captains (trading inactive players instead of cutting them) and posting other members IP addresses is really acceptable behaviour for an admin. In fact can anyone please give a single example of him acting in a way befitting of an admin?


Pigeons

First of all how do u have that name when u cudnt skill to save ur life. The only skills u do have tbh are writing like a bitch. As much as that application was purely there for a laugh, i might as well tell you I've done more for this league than u ever will. Lets be honest as much as I'm portrayed as the bad guy i do way more positive n helpful things to keep this league going than negative.

@Giggs' wrote:Pigeons my pigeons say that CM Punk will not be a new admin sorry lads
Use my pigeons again ur ip will be on the reddit ddos forum. Shoutout to 'skillem'.
@Skillem wrote:Candle for admin!
xx
So u wanna guy who has no ambition to win the league and worst of all has no ambition of selecting uk players, ur a wise motherfucker ill give u that
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: New admin

Post by Jai. on Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:50 pm

@SebastiAn wrote:
@Jai. wrote:mlf is so fucking biased to his own teams its unbelievable, the only hR won anything is because mlf cheated the league

Can't tell if this is bands or you're being silly

fuck off you mug

mlf knows the truth

Jai.
Energetic

Posts : 118
Reputation : 16
Status :
Online
Offline

Season 1 Top Player Season 1 Most Clean Sheets

Back to top Go down

Re: New admin

Post by VENOM i7 on Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:11 pm

why not punk for admin?

sugar shouldnt even be fkin admin first of all because by the time he finishes updating any result i'd be mani's age
half the ppl here cant even admin.. includin me
punk is an iconic figure and actuallly knows what the fuck hes doing
if anyones ip was exposed they probably deserved it anyways the silly knts

VENOM i7
Dynamite

Posts : 277
Reputation : 43
Status :
Online
Offline


Back to top Go down

Re: New admin

Post by FearMe on Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:47 pm

@Mata wrote:
@FearMe wrote:I have come across many great people on the forums of Premierhax, but I did not feel quite that satisfied with my stay here... yet!
That was before I met the great ruler of forums, CM Punk. This man is a born leader, a giver and caretaker for those in need of his guidance.

CM Punk is not the hero we, as a Haxball community. deserve, but he is definitely the hero we need. CM Punk as an admin will mean great things for this community, unfortunately this might be overseen by the admins who are too afraid for their current position and status when CM Punk joins the admin team. He is a charismatic leader that will prove his worth on many different levels and occasions.

As Aristoteles once told me:''When thou are in need of a helping hand, thou can always count on CerMilus Punkulus.''

Yours sincerely,



Fear


LOL did u meet Aristoteles?

#CMPunk/Gjonaj/SashaIsOurManWeNeedHim
#PENE

I cannot say that I have met Aristoteles before, but everyone has been in contact with fear before.
I quote from Nelson Mandela:''I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear.''

I rest my case




I  design logo's, banners and emblems for teams and players. Send me a message if you are interested.
avatar
FearMe
New Member

Posts : 17
Reputation : 18
Status :
Online
Offline


Back to top Go down

Re: New admin

Post by Sugar Ray on Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:29 am

@VENOM i7 wrote:why not punk for admin?

sugar shouldnt even be fkin admin first of all because by the time he finishes updating any result i'd be mani's age
half the ppl here cant even admin.. includin me
punk is an iconic figure and actuallly knows what the fuck hes doing
if anyones ip was exposed they probably deserved it anyways the silly knts

How can you say he knows what hes doing when he has never been admin before.




avatar
Sugar Ray
Superman

Posts : 889
Reputation : -46
Status :
Online
Offline


Back to top Go down

Re: New admin

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:55 am

I hacked 3 teamspeak servers and had the server admin for a combined total of 6 hours. I can confirm i behaved well with the power.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: New admin

Post by The Doctor on Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:48 am

Can whoever becomes admin make it a bannable offense to quote a large post then write 1 line..
I scroll for 2 months to read one fokin line? Dpmo
avatar
The Doctor
Forum Bangout

Posts : 398
Reputation : -96
Status :
Online
Offline

Season 4 Champion Season 4 Cup Winner Pre Season 4 Cup Winner

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: New admin

Post by Ghost on Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:31 pm

@Gjonaj wrote:I hacked 3 teamspeak servers and had the server admin for a combined total of 6 hours. I can confirm i behaved well with the power.

So it was YOU that impersonated Ultimate when he impersonated Sugar and got Corn to give him TS admin!?
avatar
Ghost
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 436
Reputation : 170
Status :
Online
Offline


Back to top Go down

Re: New admin

Post by Hulk on Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:19 pm

Punk deserves admin because he's the only person thats made an effort to promote PremHax to the publ since I've been here, in fact many of us have got into premhax (including me) because of punks pub rooms. I could've easily lost interest in hax if it weren't for his rooms + i don't see a better candidate than punk so i think he can do a lot for the PremHax if appointed








https://gyazo.com/a14b88d54dde79d0f851045c48aa042d

Hulk
Hyperactive

Posts : 78
Reputation : 7
Status :
Online
Offline

Pre Season 8 Cup Winner

Back to top Go down

Re: New admin

Post by Nebraska on Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:30 pm

I think its true that his rooms helped to promote Premhax a lot, I wouldn't have known about this league if not him, and many others would probably say the same. But I don't think that that alone should make anyone an admin unless the admin team right now really deem it needed for another admin to be had.

Nebraska
New Member

Posts : 17
Reputation : 5
Status :
Online
Offline

Season 5 Champion

Back to top Go down

Re: New admin

Post by Styl on Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:35 pm

Punk should be admin because he's my friend & he's a hero Pigeons
avatar
Styl
Dynamite

Posts : 209
Reputation : 66
Status :
Online
Offline

Season 1 Top Scorer Season 2 Top Assister Pre Season 5 Cup Winner Pre Season 6 Cup Winner Season 7 Cup Winner

Back to top Go down

Re: New admin

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum